Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frenz
Jan 14, 2009

symbolic posted:

"Then they said, "Come, let us build ourselves a city, with a tower that reaches to the heavens, so that we may make a name for ourselves."

:worship:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

But they who hope in the Switch Pro shall renew their strength. They shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

What kind of prayers does a penitent sinner say on a Friday night

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005
coffee and submitting to ocelot's torture to get the stealth camo

swimsuit
Jan 22, 2009

yeah

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

bob's brother sitting in front of 5,000 people with a basket full of two joy cons and five copies of Let's Go: Pikachu!

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Pablo Nergigante posted:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

transforming several lukewarm bottles of Dasani into Code Red to rejuvenate the LAN party

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

God, grant me the INT to accept the weapons I cannot wield, the STR to wield the ones I can, and the WIS to pass the endboss dialogue check

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Bicyclops posted:

bob's brother sitting in front of 5,000 people with a basket full of two joy cons and five copies of Let's Go: Pikachu!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Sub-Actuality posted:

God, grant me the INT to accept the weapons I cannot wield, the STR to wield the ones I can, and the WIS to pass the endboss dialogue check

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sub-Actuality posted:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Sub-Actuality posted:

:pray:

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Sub-Actuality posted:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

symbolic posted:

"Then they said, "Come, let us build ourselves a city, with a tower that reaches to the heavens, so that we may make a name for ourselves."

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Sub-Actuality posted:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lmfao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

lol

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

lmfao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Lol

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Forgive me father, for I have sinned

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

Game controllers only future Pontius Pilates used

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

And I saw the seven angels which stood before God; and to them were given seven trumpets.

And another angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer; and there was given unto him much incense, that he should offer it with the prayers of all saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne.

And the smoke of the incense, which came with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the angel's hand.

And the angel took the censer, and filled it with fire of the altar, and cast it into the earth: and there were voices, and thunderings, and lightnings, and an earthquake.

And the seven angels which had the seven trumpets prepared themselves to sound.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJYvCHm3Ov4

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

And let me tell you, my brothers and my sisters, that the heat of the Playstation 4 is nothing compared to the heat of the fires of Hell, and let me tell you my brothers and sisters that the whine of the PS4 fan is nothing, I say it is nothing, compared to the screams of those unfortunate souls. So I ask you, who can be the cooling unit modded on to your soul? There's only one name you can trust, and that name is the Lord Jesus Christ. For you may live in our world, but you play in His.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Christ: Oh, the rsi is hurting your wrists? :rolleyes:

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

And he asked him, What is thy name? And he answered, saying, My name is Legion: for we are gamers.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Then one of the Twelve—the one called Judas Iscariot—went to the chief priests and asked, “What are you willing to give me if I deliver him over to you?” So they counted out for him thirty days of Xbox Live Gold. From then on Judas watched for an opportunity to hand him over.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

GorfZaplen posted:

Then one of the Twelve—the one called Judas Iscariot—went to the chief priests and asked, “What are you willing to give me if I deliver him over to you?” So they counted out for him thirty days of Xbox Live Gold. From then on Judas watched for an opportunity to hand him over.

lmao

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Arrhythmia posted:

lol

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Arrhythmia posted:

lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars – they will all be given third party controllers at sleepovers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D