Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Play posted:

how bout sex in one of those shark cage thingys while a feeding frenzy erupts around you

the sharks can smell the menstruation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
Wait! uh, is this normal sex, or sex with other people as well?

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Is it a mile below sea level, or in a cave situation is it just a mile below surface level?

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

did they ever convict that guy who tried to make it to the mile low club in his homemade submarine with that journalist?

poopnanners
May 3, 2016

hey guys lets party
I'm a mile deep in that rear end and I'm just getting started

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

poopnanners posted:

I'm a mile deep in that rear end and I'm just getting started

Gulliver says he still can’t feel anything.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Well i live near the ocean but not a sea level, probably about 120 meters above. Who's got water front?

1000 Sweaty Rikers
Oct 13, 2005

ummmm do basements count?

asking for a friend

rabble rabble
Mar 24, 2015

Nap Ghost

The Bloop posted:

You chose the very worst example for sex planes I'm afraid

lmao virgin love it

Stonehouse Beach
Feb 8, 2019
Full fathom five thy boner lies

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Poohs Packin posted:

Have you ever had a gisnt squid attach a suckered tentacle to your grundle while your partner fellates you through a holebin your wetsuit?

Yes.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

1redflag posted:

did they ever convict that guy who tried to make it to the mile low club in his homemade submarine with that journalist?

Yeah but he’s in Norwegian jail so he gets a nice room and a PS2 to pass the time with.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

DarkSoulsTantrum posted:

Yeah but he’s in Norwegian jail so he gets a nice room and a PS2 to pass the time with.

A PS2? That's just cruel. Need to start a change.org petition to upgrade that hardware

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

A submarine is the wrong way to do this. Would loving at the top of a fifty story tall building count for the mile high club? Of course not, so why set the standards so low for the mile low club?

If you're dead set on the ocean, then you need a bathysphere and an ocean trench. You can get the voyeuristic thrill of being watched by creatures who have never seen the sun but will have seen your moon.

However, a better and easier option exists: mineshafts. And it's more accessible; there are many options for the public to get below a mile or more of rock and then go down a bit further. I'm not aware of any that specifically rent themselves out for orgies, but mine operators aren't know for being scrupulous so I'm sure something could be arranged.

whose tuggin
Nov 6, 2009

by Hand Knit
this is not really in the spirit of this thread but I bet it would feel so good if you exposed just your penis or virgina to the vacuum of space

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

do you think the hobbitses gave each other tuggies in the mine of moria???

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

numberoneposter posted:

First tuggies, second tuggies, and eleventuggies.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

numberoneposter posted:

You act like they ever STOP.

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
I had sex inside of shredders giant drill vehicle once does that count

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

ilikedirt posted:

I had sex inside of shredders giant drill vehicle once does that count

It was w/krang fyi

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I read that as 'giant dill pickle' for a half second

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

has anyone ever hosed in space

i volunteer as tribute

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

ilikedirt posted:

It was w/krang fyi

Chubby robot Krang or tentacle brain Krang? The answer matters.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

AHH F/UGH posted:

i volunteer as tribute
skylab was known for its legendary orgies

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

AHH F/UGH posted:

i volunteer as tribute

I think there's rumors that some of the NASA crew got it on as an 'unofficial' thing, isn't there?

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

three strapping young lads...all cooped in close quarters for all that time... half a million miles from home away from prying eyes..dont blame em

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Russians did it in the 60s but it was one of those spaceships that missed the mark and flew into eternity. Some say they are still loving out there, flying towards infinity...

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost
People have def hosed in space, and women have been allowed to work on subs for like 10 years now.

Not that there wouldn't have been loving when it was all male crews.

You put people anywhere, they are gonna gently caress. Humans!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I think boners need gravity because of blood pressure or something? I don’t know I’m not an astrophysicist.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Just make a hole in your spaceship and stick ur dong out for ultimate succ

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
Zero G loving just sounds awkward.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Random Stranger
Nov 27, 2009

The Management posted:

Zero G loving just sounds awkward.

Two people floating around floppily doesn't work. On the other hand, if you're into kink space sex almost definitely requires some complex bondage. Does the thought of velcroing down your lover/yourself before getting it on make you hard/get you wet? Then you might have a future in space exploration!

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I'm picturing a zero g bukkake scenario where the fellas are strapped to walls and the girl (or fella) is floatin' around, maybe on some sort of tether and all the cum goes flying everywhere and it's like the space potatoes sketch and everybody's yelling at each other cuz they got cum in their eye but no one stops jerking off because they signed a contract goddammit

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

It's the 'My cousin Walter' airplane speech from mall rats except it ends with "Jesus CHRIST man, there's just some things you don't put in mission reports!"

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

Delta-Wye posted:

ive got ur gently caress sub right here, op

I appreciate that Jeffrey Epsteins sub was ADA compliant

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

My man Steve Hawkins' is a certified creep 7 days a week and you KNOW he tried to get some of that sweet poontang at depth.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Was a certified creep. He's DEAD. His wife rolled him off a cliff 3 years ago.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

oh word

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Shopping around to have a gently caress bunker buried in the backyard. Anybody know any good contractors?