Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Doing Sex in your life
100% of the time
75% of the time
50% of the time
Basically never
View Results

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

FacePox posted:

I'm sorry. You just had sex.

oh no I promised pastor Dave I'd wait :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Boobs.

Robin Williams
Aug 11, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Code Jockey posted:

oh no I promised pastor Dave I'd wait :ohdear:

Pastor Dave "I'm going to need to know every little detail"

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

I'm waiting for Sex 2.0. :colbert:

Robin Williams
Aug 11, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

numberoneposter posted:

I'm waiting for Sex 2.0. :colbert:

Is that 5G?

or still Fourgy?

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!
Sex is a lot of work with no real payoff or worse yet an extremely expensive result

Lucca Blight
Jun 2, 2009

Car Hater posted:

Sex is a lot of work with no real payoff or worse yet an extremely expensive result

You can avoid the second one by just having same sex relations. Just turn the lights off and use your imagination if it bothers you.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Lucca Blight posted:

You can avoid the second one by just having same sex relations. Just turn the lights off and use your imagination if it bothers you.

I do that all the time with myself.

Robin Williams
Aug 11, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
As an older single male I am not putting in gym time just to get some good sex.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Really the thread for me. Sex pussy and dick is some crazy poo poo. Heard they invented it for good reasons

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Needs to be a checkbox poll.

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
I don’t trust anybody who’s having sex with me

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Robin Williams posted:

Is that 5G?

or still Fourgy?

That’s when one person folds their butt up like origami and puts it in another butt, and sort of shims it into place with Vienna sausages while a computer sends pulses and vibrations through them until both butts are the same origami, and the vaccuum that creates makes both butts unfold back into pear shaped but with a unique set of dimples that other potential mates can use to gauge their interest. :haibrow:

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop

Now we're talkin!!

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
XES.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I love too sex!! :D

Robin Williams
Aug 11, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
I'm too sexy for my shirt

Can belibe I said that

Mods let this one pass holy poo poo

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Cyril Sneer posted:

20/20 is pretty good, Dateline is better though.

PBS Newshour you dumb BTICH
Mrs Beef and I no joke make Friday nights 'date night' around this and will either make dinner together or get a special take out meal and then eat watching this. This IS our 'sexy times'...I mean other than actual sexy times sexy times

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.
I don't know why there even is sex anymore because after this came out why should anyone else even try? This was the zenith.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hYtUYiuzkw

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

CPL593H posted:

I don't know why there even is sex anymore because after this came out why should anyone else even try? This was the zenith.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hYtUYiuzkw

At some point I hope The Village People replace Mt Rushmore as a national monument, actually.
What they were doing at the time they were doing it should make them heroes up there with anyone imo.

MUSCULAR BEAVER
Dec 26, 2014

HENDO! HENDO!
I like to call sex names like 'boning' or 'banging' when I am allowed to have it (not much)

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

MUSCULAR BEAVER posted:

I like to call sex names like 'boning' or 'banging' when I am allowed to have it (not much)

Doing the nasty

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Bumping Uglies

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
The Horizontal Tango

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
sexytimes

Grevlek
Jan 11, 2004

Robin Williams posted:

My head. Something like Wayne Static (rip) from Static X but pointing backwards off the back of my head instead of upwards.

Today I learned that Wayne Static died seven years ago in the sex having strategy and tips thread from Robin Williams

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Maybe I’ll grab a box of dong bags so we can knock boots later

Robin Williams
Aug 11, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
Im going to suffocate kermit the frog with lotion until he dies

Car Hater
May 7, 2007

wolf. bike.
Wolf. Bike.
Wolf! Bike!
WolfBike!
WolfBike!
ARROOOOOO!

Lucca Blight posted:

Any amount of pantomiming the reproductive act is beyond the pale at this point, sex-havers get the wall

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Robin Williams posted:

Good LUCK because KERMIT THE loving FROG can SUCK DOWN an OCEAN of VAGINAL FLUID! :smugbert:

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump

Robin Williams posted:

please dont kermit froggocide

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Robin Williams posted:

Robin Williams noo

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

le epic sexytimes LIKE A SIR itt

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

Big Beef City posted:

At some point I hope The Village People replace Mt Rushmore as a national monument, actually.
What they were doing at the time they were doing it should make them heroes up there with anyone imo.

This is a good idea. Let's start an internet petition. People totally listen to those.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Haha I love doing the sex, the old vertical tango. Having a sexual encounter is great, I know this because I do it regularly... and vigorously! By the end, good golly do they know that they've just done the "deed" with me, your pal Songbearer! Just a good old bunch of goons, talking shop 'bout the whole procreational hootenany!

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Songbearer posted:

Haha I love doing the sex, the old vertical tango. Having a sexual encounter is great, I know this because I do it regularly... and vigorously! By the end, good golly do they know that they've just done the "deed" with me, your pal Songbearer! Just a good old bunch of goons, talking shop 'bout the whole procreational hootenany!

ha ha! hell yeah. I love sex too. I love having sex!!

In fact maybe I'll have some tomorrow!

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys
It looks difficult- after years of brass I doubt I'd be able to make the trsnsition to handling a reed without wrecking my embouchure. That said I really appreciate those who are able to make a go of it, particularly in smaller ensembles.

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

apparently scientists think that we evolved big ol' titties because they look like a fat rear end and you can't always get a good look at the rear end, but it's important to see something good

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
I'd rather spread love and hope, than shoot massive ropes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Ror posted:

apparently scientists think that we evolved big ol' titties because they look like a fat rear end and you can't always get a good look at the rear end, but it's important to see something good

Finally science is proving itself useful.
Which is good since it's about sex which I have ALL the time with HOT sex ladies AND their boobs AND fat asses it's pretty impressive actually, me doing the hard core that is