Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I love too poo poo!! :D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Call Your Grandma posted:

the best sex of my life was also with your wife op

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 3 hours!
Ultra Carp
tl; dr

CarpenterWalrus
Mar 30, 2010

The Lazy Satanist
G*d d***, can we n*ot say so many d*ng cusses please? I'm trying to enjoy a story about one of are boys b*ngin a hot-a** cougar and all these naughty words are making it h*rd to jay oh, if you know what I mean and I think you do

Defenistrator
Mar 27, 2007
Ask me about my burritos

Man discovers he likes femdom.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Jay is that you?

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
OP, what are your crimes?

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
What the gently caress summarize in five words or less i got poo poo to do bitch

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

i also had seconds of a piece of detroit strange

it was HOT and READY op

LOVE,
VITALIS

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Literally A Person posted:

Do I....do I gas this???

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

OP still owes us a part 2, the part where he got arrested for doing crimes.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

1redflag posted:

Lol that it was immediately followed by a drive down a relatively boring area of strip malls and used car dealerships

He failed to imbed two images. Here's a pic of the absolute Iraq-like devastation

And this was his every day carry the he needed to survive the mortal peril of empty houses

mudskipp
Jan 1, 2018

stop making sense
Is that some sortof tactical flute whistle in the utility belt?

Raskolnikov2089
Nov 3, 2006

Schizzy to the matic

mudskipp posted:

Is that some sortof tactical flute whistle in the utility belt?

trauma kit - medicinal sounding rod

Orc Priest
Jun 9, 2021

fningnewguy posted:

It had been 2 years since I got out of the US Army. I was working as an underground utility locator when I was offered a new job. The job was to drive a mini van, that I had to mount 3 cameras on, and drive no greater then 20 MPH through out the city of Detroit to take high resolution photos for a tax assessment. I would be part of a team of drivers and together we would capture photos of the entire city of Detroit for a tax assessment. The cameras fired every 15 feet, so while driving at 20 MPH you just heard a rhythmic "Click, Click, Click" as the cameras captured a forward and either left of right image(depending on if it was a one way street). We were all trained to drive in a specific way and use the maps given to us to gather this data and sent on our way. I had my van, my maps, my model 1911 .45 ACP pistol and some body armor and medical supplies along with me.*Detroit is not a good place to drive around with cameras mounted on a mini van*

It looked like this, like a war zone. I was 2 years from my 2nd tour to Iraq. First in Baghdad, second to Basra. Detroit looked in some ways.....worse. I was back home in the US from a warzone, and I was in a city in the US that looked like a warzone.

However, I was motivated and quickly became the best driver, gathering the most photos.(I poo poo excellence)

Detroit was jacked up looking, I enjoyed it because I was carrying a gun and wearing body armor and it kind of took me back to Iraq in a way.

Gratiot AVE, Zombieland.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0SkVkC0JQg

We were staying in a hotel just outside of Detroit, in Allenpark MI. There was a bar by the hotel called "White Rhino", I became a regular there, just going to drink after work and shoot the S*** with people. One night while doing just this I was sitting at the bar and approached by an older woman, nice looking, brunette, slender and very aggressive. She invited me after some brief conversation to join her at her table. Where I was introduced to a gentleman aprox my age, and an older gentleman. This woman was all over the older gentleman, so I assumed it to be her husband. Myself and the other younger man had a quick talk of our confusion(are they swingers, what the f*** is happening right now, etc..) but it was short lived. She was a predator, and had made her selection of prey....It was me.

She left the table for a time leaving us 3 gents in an awkward spot, then she approached me grabbed my shoulder softly, leaned in close to my ear and in a loud whisper asked me to walk with her to the gas station so she could by cigarettes. I agreed, she wanted an easy task so yes i will walk with you to the gas station to buy cigarettes. Things escalated greatly following this. Once we got outside of the bar, she told me the older man, who I thought was her husband, was creepy. She needed me to walk her home after buying the cigarettes. She was adamant on the fact that "I will not have sex with you". I was in gentlemen mode, that was fine, I would walk her home I want nothing for this. We step off, we walk next door to the gas station and she buys some smokes. We then step off again towards her house which is a neighborhood right by the bar. I am drunk, I lose my sense of direction as I am focused on conversation and observation of this woman, and she is very nice to look at by now.

After a pretty long walk, we arrive to her house she announces this to me, By now I have to pee, like really bad. I ask her if I could use the bathroom in her house, and thats when things got weird(in a good way, sort of). She said I could, but she would have to frisk me first, she grabbed my arm and pulled me to the side of her house, ordered me to put my hands up and spread my legs, pushed me against the wall and kicked my legs further apart than what was comfortable. She then frisked me, spending a large part of the time on my crotch. When she was satisfied I was ok, she said go ahead and pee here. She stood with her body pressed behind me directly and still holding me as I did just that. I had passed some strange ritual I did not even know, for next after I finished and zipped up she again grabbed me and led me to the front door than a threat.(My little girls are sleeping in the living room, do not look at them, just go upstairs). I said ok and did just that. She unlocked the door and we entered her home, I did not look at her children as we went inside from my peripheral vision i saw them sleeping on a sofabed in the living room.

She told me nothing but truth, and she was crazy as hell(It turned me on). She led me by the hand to a narrow staircase to her bedroom, when we got there she kind of tossed me into it. Like I just entered a black widows nest, and I had! The room was filthy and cluttered,(handcuffs on the nightstand, dirty laundry all over the floor, i also observed bullets all over her nightstand) after she got distance from me her first course of action was to pick up a rifle from a corner of clutter. I recognized it immediately as a Ruger 10/22, she picked it up, and a 25rnd hotlips magazine. She snapped the magazine in and chambered a round and again recounted in a different form, If I do anything out of line I will kill you. Somehow by this point, I had one goal, I wanted her really really bad.

Things cooled down in the course of seconds, I do not recall how, but we end up on her bed with her facing me and me facing her, with very little space, we are touching. She takes off her top, I take it all in. She has a Tatt on her left side I remember but will not disclose. Best sex of my life, until I met my wife. I was arrested after this hookup and im going to do a part 2.

That’s crazy.

What’s your opinion on John Carpenter’s Prince of Darkness?

DeeplyConcerned
Apr 29, 2008

I can fit 3 whole bud light cans now, ask me how!

Who What Now posted:

I once hooked up with the dude in Chicago (which was like seven Vietnams at once) and the first thing he did was put an RPG-7 up my rear end. Luckily I had my Military Armament Corporation Model 10 9mm to shove in my urethra. It was at that moment we knew this was meant to be.

OP please take this post to Heart. he posted three sentences. don't know how many you posted but it was a lot more than that. in those three sentences he was like seven times funnier than you. i'm not sure if that's what you were going for with the story but it wasn't funny and it didn't turn me on. this totally did. please continue i am riveted

stratego
May 6, 2007

fningnewguy posted:

It had been 2 years since I got out of the US Army. I was working as an underground utility locator when I was offered a new job. The job was to drive a mini van, that I had to mount 3 cameras on, and drive no greater then 20 MPH through out the city of Detroit to take high resolution photos for a tax assessment. I would be part of a team of drivers and together we would capture photos of the entire city of Detroit for a tax assessment. The cameras fired every 15 feet, so while driving at 20 MPH you just heard a rhythmic "Click, Click, Click" as the cameras captured a forward and either left of right image(depending on if it was a one way street). We were all trained to drive in a specific way and use the maps given to us to gather this data and sent on our way. I had my van, my maps, my model 1911 .45 ACP pistol and some body armor and medical supplies along with me.*Detroit is not a good place to drive around with cameras mounted on a mini van*

It looked like this, like a war zone. I was 2 years from my 2nd tour to Iraq. First in Baghdad, second to Basra. Detroit looked in some ways.....worse. I was back home in the US from a warzone, and I was in a city in the US that looked like a warzone.

However, I was motivated and quickly became the best driver, gathering the most photos.(I poo poo excellence)

Detroit was jacked up looking, I enjoyed it because I was carrying a gun and wearing body armor and it kind of took me back to Iraq in a way.

Gratiot AVE, Zombieland.

We were staying in a hotel just outside of Detroit, in Allenpark MI. There was a bar by the hotel called "White Rhino", I became a regular there, just going to drink after work and shoot the S*** with people. One night while doing just this I was sitting at the bar and approached by an older woman, nice looking, brunette, slender and very aggressive. She invited me after some brief conversation to join her at her table. Where I was introduced to a gentleman aprox my age, and an older gentleman. This woman was all over the older gentleman, so I assumed it to be her husband. Myself and the other younger man had a quick talk of our confusion(are they swingers, what the f*** is happening right now, etc..) but it was short lived. She was a predator, and had made her selection of prey....It was me.

She left the table for a time leaving us 3 gents in an awkward spot, then she approached me grabbed my shoulder softly, leaned in close to my ear and in a loud whisper asked me to walk with her to the gas station so she could by cigarettes. I agreed, she wanted an easy task so yes i will walk with you to the gas station to buy cigarettes. Things escalated greatly following this. Once we got outside of the bar, she told me the older man, who I thought was her husband, was creepy. She needed me to walk her home after buying the cigarettes. She was adamant on the fact that "I will not have sex with you". I was in gentlemen mode, that was fine, I would walk her home I want nothing for this. We step off, we walk next door to the gas station and she buys some smokes. We then step off again towards her house which is a neighborhood right by the bar. I am drunk, I lose my sense of direction as I am focused on conversation and observation of this woman, and she is very nice to look at by now.

After a pretty long walk, we arrive to her house she announces this to me, By now I have to pee, like really bad. I ask her if I could use the bathroom in her house, and thats when things got weird(in a good way, sort of). She said I could, but she would have to frisk me first, she grabbed my arm and pulled me to the side of her house, ordered me to put my hands up and spread my legs, pushed me against the wall and kicked my legs further apart than what was comfortable. She then frisked me, spending a large part of the time on my crotch. When she was satisfied I was ok, she said go ahead and pee here. She stood with her body pressed behind me directly and still holding me as I did just that. I had passed some strange ritual I did not even know, for next after I finished and zipped up she again grabbed me and led me to the front door than a threat.(My little girls are sleeping in the living room, do not look at them, just go upstairs). I said ok and did just that. She unlocked the door and we entered her home, I did not look at her children as we went inside from my peripheral vision i saw them sleeping on a sofabed in the living room.

She told me nothing but truth, and she was crazy as hell(It turned me on). She led me by the hand to a narrow staircase to her bedroom, when we got there she kind of tossed me into it. Like I just entered a black widows nest, and I had! The room was filthy and cluttered,(handcuffs on the nightstand, dirty laundry all over the floor, i also observed bullets all over her nightstand) after she got distance from me her first course of action was to pick up a rifle from a corner of clutter. I recognized it immediately as a Ruger 10/22, she picked it up, and a 25rnd hotlips magazine. She snapped the magazine in and chambered a round and again recounted in a different form, If I do anything out of line I will kill you. Somehow by this point, I had one goal, I wanted her really really bad.

Things cooled down in the course of seconds, I do not recall how, but we end up on her bed with her facing me and me facing her, with very little space, we are touching. She takes off her top, I take it all in. She has a Tatt on her left side I remember but will not disclose. Best sex of my life, until I met my wife. I was arrested after this hookup and im going to do a part 2.

As someone who grew up down the road from the White Rhino, I find this hilarious. And accurate.

AHH F/UGH
May 25, 2002

Dear Penthouse

Mae
Aug 1, 2010

Supesudandi wa, kukan-nai no dandidesu

fningnewguy posted:

Gratiot AVE, Zombieland.

I hosed her first actually

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

fningnewguy posted:

Gratiot AVE, Zombieland.

I don't have anything to add I just thought people would appreciate another full quote

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine

Who What Now posted:

"Detroit looked like a warzone" is peak white boomer poo poo LMAO

Beef Stew
Dec 27, 2009

Orc Priest posted:

That’s crazy.

I saw it crazy stoned late at night with some friends and thought it was pretty interesting and spooky. Not a perfect movie by any means but the soundtrack is loving awesome.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
can't recall the last time i saw an effort post

StoryTime
Feb 26, 2010

Now listen to me children and I'll tell you of the legend of the Ninja

Do I....do I gas this???

I think you should make a new forum where this thread and upcoming part 2 can reside in.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Wonder what OP's opinions are on the war torn hellhole that is Seattle.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
The death of print media did a real number on “you won’t believe what happened to me” porno letter writers

Hope you can xfer your skills to another hobby soon

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

Orc Priest posted:

That’s crazy.

Love that movie. Want more high concept Satan and math movies

Makes that ninth circle movie look like poo poo

mudskipp
Jan 1, 2018

stop making sense
I liked it. Read us another story op!

More slang terms for being drunk in the next one please. Like oiled or half cut

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

yeah i have sex with 45 year old white trash women all the time you don't see me writing a novel about it. jfc

jazzyhattrick
Jul 1, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. ITS CHRONICLES OF RIDDICK AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, RIDDICK. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME NECRO BASTARDS OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED THE GALAXY’S MOST DANGEROUS PRISON. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JERKS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNING. THEN I LIFT

nunsexmonkrock
Apr 13, 2008
I ain't reading all that. Just assuming you are complaining about buying a hooker in Detroit.

Edit:and then getting arrested for buying a hooker.

nunsexmonkrock fucked around with this message at 10:24 on Sep 7, 2021

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

basically he's a scared white army guy with guns and a bullet proof vest and he accidentally got pussy after work.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

I also used to get drunk i Detroit and gently caress strangers alot. The White Rhino is gross though and not actually in Detroit.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Much of Detroit is fine and safe but OP isnt completely wrong about how driving neighbourhood streets in a van with cameras could get you in trouble.

The East Side is an actual dangerous place full of open air drug markets. If you stopped your car with a visible camera pointed at a trap house you could be in a bad situation pretty quickly.

Theres alot of suburban pearl clutching about how dangerous it is, which is annoying but there's a serious violent crime problem that cant be ignored of your job is literally pointing cameras at houses in the hood.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Hell Yeah posted:

yeah i have sex with 45 year old white trash women all the time you don't see me writing a novel about it. jfc

You're leaving money on the table imho. You could self publish that poo poo on Kindle!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Your mom is filthy and cluttered

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

Do I....do I gas this???

yes gas this piece of poo poo thread

rain dogs
Apr 19, 2020

🥳🥳🥳op had sex. Support are troops🥳🥳🥳

rain dogs
Apr 19, 2020

If op died in Iraq I wouldn't have had to read this terrible story

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Six magazines is a little light for that kind of job, I would have advised at least 11 or 12

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Skeleton Ape posted:

Six magazines is a little light for that kind of job, I would have advised at least 11 or 12

Maybe OP was carrying a tactical knife or maybe even their Hanzo steel.