Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Sid Vicious posted:

i'm i guess pan

i love bread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

this CIA tweet was directly below yours in the related tweets section which makes me think you are a CIA asset sent to infiltrate the somethingawful forum

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
im gay

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

hi gay im dad

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
The CIA secret writing technique was probably cum. This is not a joke but a real thing that happened.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Being gay is so last Tuesday. :rolleyes:

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Sid Vicious posted:

i'm i guess pan

big same

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.
it's real weird but I cried a little when Aniki died

The General
Mar 4, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdbs3lKEeBE

War Wizard
Jan 4, 2007

:)
I was gay. Then I stuck my dick in a pussy. But it was on a guy so I think I'm still ok.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tango alpha delta
Sep 9, 2011

Ask me about my wealthy lifestyle and passive income! I love bragging about my wealth to my lessers! My opinions are more valid because I have more money than you! Stealing the fruits of the labor of the working class is okay, so long as you don't do it using crypto. More money = better than!

Sid Vicious posted:

hi gay im dad

dammit, that was my line!