Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

The Bloop posted:

It's actually portmanteau for great rear end

Touch great rear end

It's good for your mental health

ITT we touch rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
In Soviet Russia, grass touches YOU!

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

yep. i remember the days when grass touching first took off. it was a simpler time, and youir average poster could easily be brought back to reality by exercising a rudimentary grass touching technique. these days in such a high flying, fast toucihng world, grass is just too primitive. it's why you see so many unhinged posters, seeking an ever out of reach unobtanium to touch and recenter the mind.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Don't do what the mods tell you op

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
hug a tree they say, or maybe just spend time amongst some trees. "Forest bathing" is what the Japanese call it and... what the gently caress is that man doing to that sapling... god damnit gbs...

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

i choose to float through the empty void of intergalactic space, touching only a few atoms every thousand years.

Vakal
May 11, 2008
One of my hippie aunt's gave me this book called Earthing a long time ago and I only got half-way through the first chapter before I felt my brains starting to leak out of my head.

The basic gist of it is that walking around barefoot on dirt for your entire life lets you absorb minerals and "energy" from the ground which will cure all your ailments and/or let you live forever.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

Vakal posted:

One of my hippie aunt's gave me this book called Earthing a long time ago and I only got half-way through the first chapter before I felt my brains starting to leak out of my head.

The basic gist of it is that walking around barefoot on dirt for your entire life lets you absorb minerals and "energy" from the ground which will cure all your ailments and/or let you live forever.

lol this is some high level grass touching. one of the texts stonehouse beach was referring to, no doubt

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Vakal posted:

ngl being barefoot out in nature is pretty nice, but the day i learned about raccoon ring worm was the day i never took my shoes off ever again. i sleep wearing shoes now.

Fart Dumbass
May 31, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Yaldabaoth posted:

Everytime someone says "Touch grass" I'm reminded of the saying "If there's grass on the field, play ball" and it makes it sound like the person is saying to molest an underage girl.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

every time someone mentions grass you immediately think about molesting underage girls?

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
I walk fast outside an hour a day, with hills

Probably keeping me alive
Nature is SO AMAZING

Bugs and trees and ants and birds are still doing their thing

There is still much beauty left and endless amazement

Unplug my friends, and go

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

i went out to cottage country this weekend and didn't touch grass one single time

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

i went out to cottage country this weekend and didn't touch grass one single time

mods?

Neophyte
Apr 23, 2006

perennially
Taco Defender

Vakal posted:

technically hookworm larvae consist of minerals and energy sooo

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

i hope you at least got some cheese

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Pimpcasso posted:

I got stun 13 times by yellowjackets trying to mow yesterday

gently caress grass

lol owned

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com

Das Boo posted:

I had to rescue my dumbass kitten from a tree twice the other day. That counts for touching nature.

https://twitter.com/samBkays/status/1556648099606515712?t=KAQpvFjWLWm2bqEgGPnabA&s=19

tinturn?

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

I have questions, mostly about what constitutes "cottage country"

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

KitConstantine posted:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cottage_country

i was in the kawarthas

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

There is no grass in the desert where I live, OP.

I will go outside and touch a cactus for OP, though.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Kinda sorta named after the Tintern Abbey because my sister always thought that'd be a cute cat name.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Thread is a massive legal liability for this forum. Goons gonna get ticks and Lyme disease and sue for damages. How did this ever get past the legal department?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon

Vakal posted:

Next step is making a hole in the ground and loving it

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring

KitConstantine posted:

summer 2022 is all about cottage core living, maybe it's time to update your dream board and catch up with the rest of us waifs

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

Luvcow posted:

summer 2022 is all about cottage core living, maybe it's time to update your dream board and catch up with the rest of us waifs

cottage core was spring you plebe, it's all about 'costal grandma style' now

KitConstantine fucked around with this message at 21:40 on Aug 8, 2022

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

MEIN RAVEN posted:

ITT we touch rear end

Well, if yer rear end is grass...

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord
There's grass here. Does that count?

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

its all nice on rice posted:

Only if you touch it.

teen phone cutie
Jun 18, 2012

last year i rewrote something awful from scratch because i hate myself

Mooey Cow posted:

OP, considering your rear end is grass, can i touch your rear end?

no keep your hands on your own lawn

its all nice on rice posted:

you got the first step down OP

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Don't trust any book that has its title in the Papyrus typeface

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
Grass loving sucks. Oooh look at my useless plant monoculture. Hope there aren't any weeds, two types of useless garbage plants is too much

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

top ten juiced up coaches
and the top ten juiced up players
i'm touching grass w/my lungs

KitConstantine
Jan 11, 2013

ikanreed posted:

Grass loving sucks. Oooh look at my useless plant monoculture. Hope there aren't any weeds, two types of useless garbage plants is too much

Grass is fine. Lawns are usually bad.

Don't blame the Grass for the twisted things Man has made of it

teen phone cutie
Jun 18, 2012

last year i rewrote something awful from scratch because i hate myself
not enough grass pics ITT.

take a walk while the sun is still out goons. i'm currently on a layover in chicago and it's loving gloomy here

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
I'm in a pool rn

No grass but I am treading water :dadjoke:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

posting in gbs while hanging with the boys in the pool

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I heard Smugworth tried to touch grass and the grass blew a whistle.

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

touch rear end touch gas or touch grass nobody posts for free

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

I've watched Aeon Flux so gently caress no.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

I heard Smugworth tried to touch grass and the grass blew a whistle.

You tried to touch grass but it didn't work because your dead heart can't feel anything