Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dsf
Jul 1, 2004
"Im not driving, im travelling" and "I do not consent to joinder" are the 2 phrases that can get you out of any speeding ticket

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

ZAZAS

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

dsf posted:

"Im not driving, im travelling" and "I do not consent to joinder" are the 2 phrases that can get you out of any speeding ticket

Ups_rail
Dec 8, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

dsf posted:

Am I being detained? I do not consent?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
“Oh my god I hope I don’t poo poo my pants!”

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Sometimes when I’m in a restaurant drive-thru, a voice speaks to me commanding me to tell it what I want to eat, and when I drive up to a window, it’s prepared for me!

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

I drew an entire alphabet of these curses

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

Well ain't that precious?

Laputan Machine

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Ratwaffle.

:colbert:

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

deep dish peat moss posted:

I drew an entire alphabet of these curses

Get back to work Mr Cruz

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
all you can eat

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
i know a bunch of magic words that cause you not to be allowed to post anymore for 6 hours :pwn:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Nooner posted:

i know a bunch of magic words that cause you not to be allowed to post anymore for 6 hours :pwn:

"shower you weeb"

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

im doing my best

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
I'm pretty sure I saw the chef who made your filet mignon in the bathroom. He didn't wash his hands. Want me to take that from you and toss it?

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
In the classic 1995 film Die Hard With A Vengeance , Burce Willis' character John Mcclane is put through the ringer by a twisted psucho who's got his number.

In one memorable scene, he is forced to write an incantation runically on a sandwich board. Now I am versed in some magic but those words are an unfamiliar dialect. I think the runes may be cthonic in origin, and are cursed and maybe a plea to the Old Ones? Or maybe the street corner itself is cursed. Every time I try to speak them aloud, my tongue knots itself as though they are unutterable. Anyway maybe someone can translate them and please BE CAREFUL in case something is summoned. Spoilered just to be safe
I
HATE
EVERY
BODY

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
Too spooky for 6 yo me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=it2Cvu6ZJTI

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IpmZcH8VsQ

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
standing outside the nightclub waving a big bag of blow shouting " accio sluts!"

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Carlos Lantana posted:

standing outside the nightclub waving a big bag of blow shouting " accio sluts!"

Whassup

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
Snel Frockey
Blarfenghar
Muffy Smarf

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
'I'm sorry I ordered this well done and it's medium well AT BEST' will result in a well done steak that takes like spit.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
104.1 BIG TIME RADIO PLAYS THE BEST HITS OF THE SUMMER!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Did I win the tickets???