Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Someone reading this thread is currently pooping. They have a rug in the center of their bathroom. And a cat. A black cat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Tuxide
Mar 7, 2010
Lipstick Apathy

To future poster: I don't know what the gently caress is wrong with you. You're just so loving boring. All work, no play, and no ambition either. Just really dull as gently caress. Typical goon, bad in relationships, bad in long-term planning. You spend lots of time just standing there thinking and arguing, but you just stand there and do literally nothing. Just lots of stagnation, lots of missed chances, lots of delays, lots of confusion. Maybe you'll go find something better to do, something that'll let you escape and heal, I dunno. But right now, you're just really loving lazy, unmotivated, kind of goon who thinks they can just sit on their rear end and get rich in the process, uncommitted to anything and just plain irresponsible.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Red hat Red hat
Red hatRed hatRed hatRed hatRed hatRed hatRed hatRed hatRed hatRed hatRed hatRed hatRed hat

And a bird goes CAW behind the goon

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
You will drink cheap beer and make a byramid with the cans, and you will see a vision in a booger haze. :haibrower:

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

You drink cheap hard liquor but not the cheapest. Smirnoff and bacardi, that sort or poo poo.

You like to fall asleep to reruns of shlock like old adult swim cartoons

You dont change your sheets enough. You dont change the shower liner at all or possibly even dont know what that is.

Youre in your 30s. Youre not a virgin but youre definitely single

You go to sleep easiest while thinking of doing unspeakable poo poo like the perfect heist

You like pina coladas

You have half a brain

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost

Flowers for QAnon posted:

Do you often torture your guests with this performance

I don't get many guests these days. I'm not sure why.

I'll ask the cards.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
im str8

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I can bend a spoon but you all need to close your eyes first

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I’m not a predator, I was merely looking for weaknesses, and developing exploits, and publishing them on the internet and media. :tinfoil:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Welp I’ve run my initial establishing dominance by calling bullshit routine, a comparative analysis that demands justification by divulging inside info and virtue signaling with comparative and/or similar exploits, run the gamut of “oh I know what that is” hand-clapping please give me a cookie for a good job for knowing a remedial definition of a word routine, and have now clearly exhausted all paths of obtaining information and will revert to my “I’m confused. I understand things, but not this thing” act hoping to get a second pass regurgitation of facts that I can hopefully compare to the initial information to pick apart discrepancies and at least discredit the subject itself. But at first I was prospecting and hoping I could come up on something somebody maybe didn’t know they had. :shuckyes:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Wait that wasn’t fair, it’s not hard to read you’re own mind huh? :thunkin:

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Putin dies in 4 days.

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

My need for weed has exceeded a word I can’t think of that rhymes with weed.

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
im looking into the future right now and there is a robot and a silly crab alien and a dorky everyman kinda guy and a babe with one eye oh haha wait it is hit television series futurama returninbg with new episodes coming soon only on HULU!!

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

ok this is blowing my loving mind.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Nooners having a daughter.

That daughters first word will be mommy.