Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Piss Creep posted:

Eggs should be their own thing AND THEIR CONSTANT INTERACTION in the spheres of meats including poultry, which seems totally enanthema, just stopped

Lmao get a load of this guy

I guess that's why they call him piss creep :grin:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Piss Creep posted:

Eggs should be their own thing AND THEIR CONSTANT INTERACTION in the spheres of meats including poultry, which seems totally enanthema, just stopped

Do you like to dip them in piss?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Piss eggs are actually a thing,
don't look it up.
:barf:

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

Duck and Cover posted:

I'm not how feel about truffle flavor.

it sucks

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Baby mayo aka semen. Cause it makes babies. Yeah

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Dixville posted:

Baby mayo aka semen. Cause it makes babies. Yeah

What happen to your av dixville

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Smugworth posted:

I finally upgraded to something awesome

Actually I posted in fyad just to say I did it since they're having some kind of contest. I made an extremely lovely thread so they got me. Anyway I've never had a hosed up custom title before so I can cross that off my SA bucket list. I'll change it back at some point I guess.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Dixville posted:

I finally upgraded to something awesome

Actually I posted in fyad just to say I did it since they're having some kind of contest. I made an extremely lovely thread so they got me. Anyway I've never had a hosed up custom title before so I can cross that off my SA bucket list. I'll change it back at some point I guess.

I know the feeling

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
My grandpa loved liverwurst and onion sandwiches. Because of this, psychologically speaking, it feels firmly entrenched in the "old man" category of simple foods for uncomplicated eating. On one hand, my grandpa was one of the more important male figures in my family, and- again speaking psychologically- I wish to claim his power by assuming the customs of his station; on the other hand, I feel like the more I do, the closer to death I inch.

So, it's complicated.

I think that's why I stick to sulze and mett when I have an urge to consume something from the family of comestibles I call "Indignity Meats".

space uncle
Sep 17, 2006

"I don’t care if Biden beats Trump. I’m not offloading responsibility. If enough people feel similar to me, such as the large population of Muslim people in Dearborn, Michigan. Then he won’t"

I made a liverwurst sandwich yesterday. Everything Bagel with onion and coarse mustard - lightly toasted.

Absolutely delicious, with the complaint that the onion was “hot”. I would have preferred a sweeter or less spicy onion.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Smugworth posted:

This is just the kind of caring attention to posters' welfare that GBS needs more of.

Smugworth, pls refrain from eating offal in all its forms, including liverwurst, so you don't vomit and choke to death on it.

Then you can accrue all the votes for mod you deserve, while hopefully the skeletons in your ratbag opposition's closet all come to light.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Pingu

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

BigBadSteve posted:

This is just the kind of caring attention to posters' welfare that GBS needs more of.

Smugworth, pls refrain from eating offal in all its forms, including liverwurst, so you don't vomit and choke to death on it.

Then you can accrue all the votes for mod you deserve, while hopefully the skeletons in your ratbag opposition's closet all come to light.

This is Somethingawful. If Smugworth isn't going to consume awful than they shouldn't lead us.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roNDIWw7k7U

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Went with Tracklements Strong English Mustard this time. The problem is it isn't properly toasted as the toaster crashed, the toaster oven takes too long and I'm impatient.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Duck and Cover posted:

Went with Tracklements Strong English Mustard this time. The problem is it isn't properly toasted as the toaster crashed, the toaster oven takes too long and I'm impatient.

Have you tried unplugging the toaster for 10 seconds and plugging it back in

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Smugworth posted:

Have you tried unplugging the toaster for 10 seconds and plugging it back in

That's usually what works. I did try plugging it in as it was unplugged by somebody else but no luck. Toasters shouldn't crash.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Did you get any error codes
Lets troubleshoot the toaster

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
The internet was out for a few minutes today. Probably took the toaster down with it.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

The internet was out for a few minutes today. Probably took the toaster down with it.

Don't be absurd this isn't my Juicero.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Maybe you need to overclock your toaster
I have heard some smart toaster CPUs choose longevity over toast quality and purposefully downclock the toaster heating elements

Might require an aftermarket fan unit

Thank you Trash Mammal. Welcome to dog world b*tch*s

THIS SHOWSTOPPING SIGGY MADE BY journeyman SIGSMITH Luvcow

https://i.imgur.com/EebjYYe.mp4
THIS SHOWSTOPPING SIGGY MADE BY MASTER SIGSMITH Literally A Person

Official height endorsed by a medical professional: 5'11.5"

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
You ever see that video where they cook a chicken by slapping the poo poo out of it a few thousand times? Try that next time your toaster can’t get on the WiFi.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Smugworth posted:

Maybe you need to overclock your toaster
I have heard some smart toaster CPUs choose longevity over toast quality and purposefully downclock the toaster heating elements

Might require an aftermarket fan unit

Removing resistors with a heat gun to OC my toaster's ARM9 CPU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

You ever see that video where they cook a chicken by slapping the poo poo out of it a few thousand times? Try that next time your toaster can’t get on the WiFi.

I don't see how slapping a chicken a few thousand times will fix the toaster, but much of the world is a mystery to me, so I will follow you.