Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Devils Affricate posted:

I bet you don't even pour your beer into a glass

Everyone should do this, your beer is over carbonated straight out of a bottle or can.

Also we should have a soft serve type machine in every home, maybe built into the front of the fridge with meat, veg, fruit and grain taps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
how about a multi head extruder and 3d print a lasagna, seems like the perfect use for it

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

500excf type r posted:

how about a multi head extruder and 3d print a lasagna, seems like the perfect use for it

Lasagna layers are vertically stacked so you technically wouldn't even need a multi head extruder, just a well-measured tube of filament that contains all of the ingredients in the right order

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
just stack 3 or more printers on top of each other. One does pasta, another sauce, and so on

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

Devils Affricate posted:

Lasagna layers are vertically stacked so you technically wouldn't even need a multi head extruder, just a well-measured tube of filament that contains all of the ingredients in the right order

I think this would be more suited to a pizza which i guess is just a "single layer" lasagna but it would be more complicated than a multi-head but less complicated than

Colonel Cancer posted:

just stack 3 or more printers on top of each other. One does pasta, another sauce, and so on

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

Colonel Cancer posted:

throw a trench coat over it and it can get into rated R movies.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Bad Purchase posted:

they’re called seeds op

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I just wanna eat bugs

Zibraltar
Jul 15, 2007

by VideoGames
Genetically modified whatever-I-want

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oz6D1FXwuvA

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

Devils Affricate posted:

What if I want extra sauce. What if I want a different order?

What if I want my lasagna to resemble a 30 degree rock strata fold?

You're a charlatan describing a lasagna magazine. It is no more of a printer than my butt.

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
Wasn’t there some company that would 3D print you celebrity meat or am I having a stroke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
If dune was written today there would be genetically engineered bio-food printers instead of chairdogs and sligs.

Maybe a special bird that pukes up lazagna??