Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

yeah it was against the bears but man the bucs d look great and it's fun to have a fun team

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Herbert n Burrow aren't worth 50m+. No one is. Well, maybe Mahomes. What a steal his contract is.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Has Kirk Cousins ever won a playoff game

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Has Kirk Cousins ever won a playoff game

Yes! Once!

Vikings beat the Saints in OT in the 2019 Wild Card round before getting run the gently caress over by the 49ers.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
The Chargers are really bad and should feel bad. They really should just trade Herbert at this point.

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!
SOSAL

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Freaquency posted:

Can’t believe the garbage-rear end Ravens are a virtual 0-2

We looked decent this week though still a few things we need to do better. The playcalling to Flowers is horrible we could do so much more with him.

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

man, that was a great game by the Ravens. Macdonald has been excellent against the Bengals and Burrow. the offense looked way better in just one week, Lamar was mostly on point besides a terrible fumble that got called back. and they were missing their two best DBs against the best WR corps in the League, plus the starting LT and C.

Todd Monken was good too besides the Greg Roman special on their second to last drive that ended in a three and out.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I could do with less Hill but hey survive and advance

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i need help finding my picture of the chargers and bengals frog and toad

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

every team i wanted to win lost, thinking im gonna root for the panthers tomorrow

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

John "Black Jack" Pershing
Hard Fucking Core

Last year there is no way Atlanta comes back from that

FLACONS BITCH

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling
Chiefs offense makes SO MANY MISTAKES but Mahomes cures all

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
NFC South...good?

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Pron on VHS posted:

Chiefs offense makes SO MANY MISTAKES but Mahomes cures all

That was just the sloppiest goddamned game all around.

Imagine being a Jags fan right now.

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

2024 Comeback Poster of the Year

fishing with the fam posted:

Fields isn't the guy and I'm sad about it. :(

Same.

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

Mega64 posted:

NFC South...good?

Best division in football, many people are saying.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Two turnovers for 14 points, several really goofy phantom penalties/no-calls near both endzones and an OT loss where the offense never got the ball. Frustrating!

Pershing
Feb 21, 2010

John "Black Jack" Pershing
Hard Fucking Core

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

The Bills are gonna Bill, which includes beating the absolute poo poo out of bad teams.

I’ll take it though. Just wish we wouldn’t give away games like last week.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

there's a lot of $cript left

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

I don’t know how Chargers fans aren’t burning Staley in effigy outside of SoFi

Well I guess there not being any complicates things, but still

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Lamar might be...good?

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

sharknado slashfic posted:

Lamar might be...good?

Yeah aside from the bad ball handling again(just that one play) he had a strong game

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Stinks for Detroit to play that sloppy and still end regulation with a tie. Oh well, if I didn't get too hyped about beating KC last week then I won't get too sad about an OT loss that should have been a loss in regulation with the way Detroit was playing.

That's three games in a row now that Seattle has dropped 35+ on Detroit, I really thought that Pete Carroll was done ruining my football-watching experiences after he left USC but I guess not.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Staley was supposed to be the next super genius in the league and he has a 19-17 career record with 1 embarrassing playoff loss.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Herbert had some really pretty throws but talk about a typically unclutch showing in OT. Never a doubt we’d pull this one out. Tannehill isn’t dead yet

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Love looked good without his two best options and the Packers D can’t stop a running back to save their life.

Things really don’t change

aperion
May 15, 2007

i want to believe
Grimey Drawer

Freaquency posted:

I don’t know how Chargers fans aren’t burning Staley in effigy outside of SoFi

Well I guess there not being any complicates things, but still

Most of us don't make the trip to SoFi.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

Harlock posted:

Staley was supposed to be the next super genius in the league and he has a 19-17 career record with 1 embarrassing playoff loss.

Hanging out with McVay makes people think you're smart

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

It would be the most Kirk Cousins thing ever to quietly put together one of the best QB years ever statistically but the defense is so garbage that you don’t even make the playoffs.

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
$40m guaranteed

https://twitter.com/NFL_DovKleiman/status/1703486041334640953?t=y0ZYmU8zT9VKYwRBOtYYeQ&s=19

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
that Jones contract might of sunk Daboll. he may as well resign and start working on his comeback

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

https://twitter.com/NCNewsSports/status/1703482430215074044?t=za-_g659heIBJIF_VUxKng&s=19

Geno Stone is a solid player but I have no idea why he ran out of bounds having just Burrow to beat to get a pick six and like 5 blockers near him

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Remember when the Arizona Cardinals were supposed to be the worst team in the league

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

The giants gave Daniel Jones a contract extension :hmbol: :lol:

Mega64
May 23, 2008

It's not even just Jones, the defense is making Josh Dobbs look elite.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Mega64 posted:

It's not even just Jones, the defense is making Josh Dobbs look elite.

Sounds like I'm watching the wrong game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Another thing the Ravens did I didn't like:

Just because Tucker can hit from 60 yards doesn't mean we shouldn't try to get him more yards when we're right there. On the 2nd drive of the game instead of calling a play that will at least get you 5 yards or so we take a deep shot. That's the PERFECT opportunity to throw like a 5 yard in route or whatever the hell to Flowers and then see if he can use his legs to get the first or if he doesn't then we bought Tucker extra yards and probably make the FG. Stop thinking Tucker is reliable from 60 yards. Yes he's a great kicker, but NO kicker is going to reliably hit 60 yarders. It's just not going to happen. Run a play to get him some god drat yards.