Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
MOX VS DAX 15 20.00%
WARDLOW 1 1.33%
COPE VS GARCIA 2 2.67%
EVPS VS TOP FLIGHT 1 1.33%
WILLOW VS BLUE 5 6.67%
ORANGE VS MATT TAVEN 51 68.00%
Total: 75 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Just sayin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Everybody needs to watch Jeff Hardy vs Sammy on Rampage. That match was loving nuts. Jeff Hardy rules.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

I'm so mad that I missed this tonight:

https://twitter.com/tde_gif/status/1757952271311159793

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

The_Rob posted:

Everybody needs to watch Jeff Hardy vs Sammy on Rampage. That match was loving nuts. Jeff Hardy rules.

no poo poo Sammy was in a good match?

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

rotinaj posted:

Orange Cassidy is the 1998 DDP of AEW

The People’s Champ

Goddamn right

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

thats matt taven

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

The_Rob posted:

I do have a question based on reports coming out so don't read if you really want to watch this clean

reports are Jeff got concussed and knocked out by a shooting star knee drop to the face? that sounds a bit messed up

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Lid posted:

I do have a question based on reports coming out so don't read if you really want to watch this clean

reports are Jeff got concussed and knocked out by a shooting star knee drop to the face? that sounds a bit messed up

Sammy needs to never wrestle a Hardy again for their own safety.

Jonny Nox
Apr 26, 2008

Rhonne posted:

Sammy needs to never wrestle a Hardy again for their own safety.

don't forget the Sting table botch either

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Mr. Satoshi Kojima's Dad in a heartfelt video message to his son found in mid-June, 2023:

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

bbt sign dexter lumis

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

graph posted:

bbt sign dexter lumis

I listened to Big Audio Nightmare recently and was laughing my rear end off at Adam's utterly bewildered,"What the gently caress is a Dexter Lumis?" reaction to Sempervive namedropping him, haha. I think he said it sounded like the name of a car or some kind of product, and he's right!

Wintermutant
Oct 2, 2009

Dinosaur Gum
Hell of a show from top to bottom, and I got to both scissor Bowens and fist bump Willow so this was officially my favorite live AEW show ever

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Jerusalem posted:

I think he said it sounded like the name of a car or some kind of product, and he's right!

there's a brinks knockoff company here called loomis

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me
I love swerve and hangman's maybe my favorite guy going. Joe should win at revolution

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
https://x.com/brancutler/status/1757996643255832882?s=46&t=_akPFYiqAqKbxYd3RPf4Jg

Brandon’s gimmick rules

closet statist
Mar 9, 2010

Valentine's Deathmatch got me wanting to watch the pucha bros Christmas Deathmatch again

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
I think hangman WAS mad

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Whoops I fell asleep. Ospreay vs takeshita huh

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord

Jerusalem posted:

Mr. Satoshi Kojima's Dad in a heartfelt video message to his son found in mid-June, 2023:

Dax looks weird with hair

PlasticAutomaton
Nov 12, 2016

Artoria Pendonut

It rules that Swerve has completely broken the Hangman. Declaring that he wasn't mad and that Swerve was the one added to the match like he actually won. :allears:

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

where is two dimes

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Amazing :lol:

Seams posted:

I think hangman WAS mad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wahLIbwZTLQ&t=23s

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

https://x.com/gabbituft/status/1757982263164477832?s=46

Mother is coming

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
The height difference is going to be wild, if she wrestles.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

shes been training with nattie and tj wilson for a comeback

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

https://x.com/gabbituft/status/1757981735214858268?s=46&t=_akPFYiqAqKbxYd3RPf4Jg

That’s very cute

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

No Melvins itt

sorry

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

its ok big business is around the corner

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

:kimchi:

Honestly, good for her. Her podcast appearance with Jericho was really interesting, and I'm glad she's doing better and happy in her life. Jericho did say to her that if AEW was in the area he'd get her comped tickets and backstage access so it seems like he came through. That's awesome.

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.

STONE COLD 64 posted:

its ok big business is around the corner

i saw them live and children fled from the stage and my ears felt like they were bleeding

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Hangman was not mad, please don’t put it in your Dynamite reports that he was mad.

Great episode; the highlight for me was that main event. They beat the poo poo outta each other and Trent taking that hit from OC at the end was why I love Best Friends so much.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

schweens posted:

I love swerve and hangman's maybe my favorite guy going. Joe should win at revolution

:hmmyes:

I feel like Hangman's eating the pin no matter what

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Lid posted:

Sammy did a shooting star and Jeff got his legs up which made sammy go just a little sideways and his leg came down hit jeff jn the face. doc sampson checked on him they did a final spot and the match ended. jeff looks like he maybe had a broken nose. no idea if he was concussed. didn't seem to get knocked out.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

aew is gonna book a nostalgia tlc match between the hardys, cope and cage, and team 3d and then sammy guevara is gonna insert himself into the match and single handedly execute the entire attitude era in one fell swoop

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

Best sign of the year

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Wintermutant posted:

Hell of a show from top to bottom, and I got to both scissor Bowens and fist bump Willow so this was officially my favorite live AEW show ever

Hell yeah

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Joe needs to stop talking, he's starting to make me want him retaining/Swerve not winning

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Chris James 2 posted:

Joe needs to stop talking, he's starting to make me want him retaining/Swerve not winning

All 3 guys are playing their parts to perfection right now. Swerve wanting that belt to prove he's right about being the best. Hangman just loving hating Swerve and being more concerned with spoiling his success than anything else. And Joe being pissed off that he got pulled into this whole thing but ready to kill them both.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Hangman's gradual transformation into Magnum TA is so great. Be careful on the road...