Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I used to walk down this charming little side street in Beacon Hill, Boston, but in this one little area were tons of bags of dog poo poo.

Which I found so confusing. This person was making the effort to pick up their dog's poo poo, but then just tossing it on the ground? Why? Why bother picking up the poo poo? There was even a trash can not far away, and yet, little blue bags of poo poo all over the place. WHY?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

welcome to dead gay dog house

redshirt posted:

I used to walk down this charming little side street in Beacon Hill, Boston, but in this one little area were tons of bags of dog poo poo.

Which I found so confusing. This person was making the effort to pick up their dog's poo poo, but then just tossing it on the ground? Why? Why bother picking up the poo poo? There was even a trash can not far away, and yet, little blue bags of poo poo all over the place. WHY?

in case someone gets hungry

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

redshirt posted:

i used to empty bins and litter pick beaches as a job for a few years, i met so many happy dogs because there's no such thing as a sad dog at the beach.

anyway there were always loads of bags of dog poo poo hung on little branches or fences and it really pissed me off. it would be better to just leave the poo poo than decorate the bushes with shitbags like some kind of horrible christmas tree.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

dogs are my mortal enemies

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

"My pet doesn't like this person so they are probably not good" is just a variant of the classic "I'm not an rear end in a top hat cause they kid had terrible vibes" lol

My lovely kitty is friendly, wary, or a poo poo to people depending on her mood, I'd be a fool to assume your personality because she felt like she deserved more food than usual actually and is now mad at the world for it like a sulking teenager (until she notices people having fun without her in which case she wants cuddles drat it).

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

You Are A Werewolf posted:

Rescue animals are something special. I always tell people if they’re looking for a new friend, seek out the silent and scared animals at the shelter because they will open up and forever become a gentle loving beast to you for not giving up on them.

The last dog I rescued was a corgi mix that was overlooked and falling into a depression at the shelter. I’ll never forget the huge grin he had on the ride home. He was my sidekick for 10 years. Miss ya, Quincy.

Anyway, the OP of this thread hard to parse, but yes, animals are the best judges of someone’s character. If a dog or cat doesn’t like a stranger, chances are that person is an rear end in a top hat or not an animal lover.

Im a licensed dog psychic

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
paging the dog hammerer to this thread. Dog Hammerer your presence is required!

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.
voted 1. gas thread, ban op

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

I love dogs fr tho

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

theres a whole subforum to talk about your dog op. it's also a good place to get advice on pet birds you don't like

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!
i like dogs i have one but i get ops rant.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

R.L. Stine posted:

theres a whole subforum to talk about your dog op. it's also a good place to get advice on pet birds you don't like

I have an amusing anecdote about a pet parrot and some dogs

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

A lot of people got dogs during covid because they cant handle being alone but they're also lazy and stupid so their dogs are poorly trained and annoying.

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

hi im a dog person and op likes to kiss boy's

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

everyone who posts in this thread is getting a pug avatar

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

pug me

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

That's freaking adorable.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

bossy lady posted:

A lot of people got dogs during covid because they cant handle being alone but they're also lazy and stupid so their dogs are poorly trained and annoying.

This goes back to the "dogs good, people bad" thing.

My sister in law's ex husband was a piece of poo poo and somehow trained a labradoodle badly, to the point it was chewing up the walls in his house and biting anyone and anything it came into contact with.

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

my friend got a dog and trained it like a dumbfuck because his pet is terrible. like genuinely biting at your ankles poo poo. we were trying to play cards all night with that little rear end in a top hat nipping and growling and barking. drew blood the bitch

but in contrast i got my first puppy a year ago and i think ive done decent work with his discipline. trained not to bark at anything but a door knock, licks not bites (except when me and him play), is very sweet to his rat brothers, knows his commands and responds to stop, etc. so yanno. levels

ill concede you only know a bad cat owner by being in their house. i love going for walks and being barked at past every other house every single time by a myriad of sized ferals kept secure with five feet high fences

AcidCat
Feb 10, 2005

Dogs are fuckin nasty, filthy creatures.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

AcidCat posted:

yep. vile beasts

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

AcidCat posted:

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

everyone who posts in this thread is getting a pug avatar

i'm waiting

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

R.L. Stine posted:

i'm waiting

admins are sleeping

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
I’m gay.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

Code Jockey posted:

sorry about whatever this is

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
My dog has stunted head muscles and looks pointy. She is scared of everything in addition to being deaf and smelly. I love her but also only tolerate her.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Oh, and one of her dog nipples is way bigger than the rest. She never had puppies so idgi.

Requesting that my pug avatar be a really REALLY walleyed puppy please.

R.L. Stine
Oct 19, 2007

that doesn't sound like a dog

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

R.L. Stine posted:

i'm waiting

Queued

Bismack Billabongo posted:

Requesting that my pug avatar be a really REALLY walleyed puppy please.

Queued

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

looks like snuggles has this thread under control. thanks all :thanks:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

wtf

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

lol

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Sorry forgot to tell you I queued one for you

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Lmfao

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
Pigs use dogs to hurt people.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

kntfkr posted:

Pigs use dogs to hurt people.

cats would never do this because theyre strong and independently minded. they only hurt who they want, and have no masters. pathetic sniveling dogs, obeying every word master says. LIKE A DOG

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Check out these fuggin dogs
Every dog is the best dog but they are extra best

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

been overdue for a post pics of your dogs thread thanks op