Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

That Little Demon posted:

Today at work my cuntsicle of a boss (a REAL Karen) said everyone who knows the answer to this puzzle gets to go home early, but if you fail you have to do overtime this week and be on call (I code for a living)

Nobody on my team got it right and I was last to try, and my boss was smiling thinking she was going to trick everyone but little did she know there was a gamer on team.

Have fun at work this week retards! :hchatter:

Sometimes it pays to be a gamer :cheers:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Today at work my cuntsicle of a boss (a REAL Karen) said everyone who knows the answer to this puzzle gets to go home early, but if you fail you have to do overtime this week and be on call (I code for a living)

Nobody on my team got it right and I was last to try, and my boss was smiling thinking she was going to trick everyone but little did she know there was a gamer on team.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Chansey
Jan 18, 2024

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

oh, another co-worker suggesting Myers Briggs or Insights Discovery? yawn. guess who's about to revolutionize the People Team at the next functional offsite?

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Bicyclops posted:

oh, another co-worker suggesting Myers Briggs or Insights Discovery? yawn. guess who's about to revolutionize the People Team at the next functional offsite?

if someone at work showed me a picture of tifa:

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
Went on a camping trip with some friends over the weekend. One of them spotted a family of deer and I was lucky to have my rifle handy. Blasted them all noscope style, did a couple 360 spins in there to show off. Deer are invasive fucks and nobody else seems to understand that they deserve death. Didn't know how to field dress so I just threw them in a river. Besides I'm vegetarian so yeah. #EpicMoment

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

ol yeller posted:

Went on a camping trip with some friends over the weekend. One of them spotted a family of deer and I was lucky to have my rifle handy. Blasted them all noscope style, did a couple 360 spins in there to show off. Deer are invasive fucks and nobody else seems to understand that they deserve death. Didn't know how to field dress so I just threw them in a river. Besides I'm vegetarian so yeah. #EpicMoment

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

*lets out a very loud HA! whilst campers are discussing what they would do if they found a gazelle or deer on naked and afraid* Woodland fauna are derp as gently caress, seriously. Not even worth. Like, at all. *waddles up to the campfire to introduce myself*

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

*raises fist with Made in the 80s wristband on*

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ask me about shitposting in SAD to get the attention my parents never gave me
Every Friday my wife and kids and I go to the local flea market called "Green Dragon"

and lucky for me this month it landed on the 10th, which is the day my wife and I agreed I am allowed to only talk using video game quotes from a game randomly selected by my family out of a huge curated list I have

Unfortunately for my family, the wheel picked a game that we never expected

My wife looked at me, holding the kids, as I grabbed the keys

"I’m over here fuckface" I said to them, they looked scared..

"C’mon hold your balls let’s go" and we were off! into the car and on to Green Dragon market!

as we got to the market I visited the first stall... Amish Donuts

"You loving pig farmers" I said, my wife was totally embarrassed and pulled on my sleeve to the next stall, an antique store

"It looks like the douche bag convention’s in town" I said as I admired the brass candlesticks on display. The owner asked me to leave.

We left early and as the clock winded down on the day I tucked my kids to bed

"Nighty night, you sweet piece of poo poo"

#GamerWin #GamerDad #DadsDay

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Every Friday my wife and kids and I go to the local flea market called "Green Dragon"

and lucky for me this month it landed on the 10th, which is the day my wife and I agreed I am allowed to only talk using video game quotes from a game randomly selected by my family out of a huge curated list I have

"C’mon hold your balls let’s go" and we were off! into the car and on to Green Dragon market!

"You loving pig farmers" I said, my wife was totally embarrassed and pulled on my sleeve to the next stall, an antique store

"It looks like the douche bag convention’s in town" I said as I admired the brass candlesticks on display. The owner asked me to leave.

For a second I got confused and thought it was Shadow Warrior and I said Oh no out loud lol

----------------

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ol yeller posted:

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Went to a diner and did Big Smoke's entire order to get a rise out of the waitress. Dumb bitch didn't get it but I think some of the line cooks did because I heard some yelling in the back. Naturally I couldn't afford to pay for it due to being unemployed so I walked out. Didn't even get a star on my wanted level! Always glad to bring some levity to people's drab lives.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Kongming posted:

Went to a diner and did Big Smoke's entire order to get a rise out of the waitress. Dumb bitch didn't get it but I think some of the line cooks did because I heard some yelling in the back. Naturally I couldn't afford to pay for it due to being unemployed so I walked out. Didn't even get a star on my wanted level! Always glad to bring some levity to people's drab lives.

----------------

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

Kongming posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh yeah this thread reminds me of the time I pulled off a 8 hour grind on a circular planter in downtown Dunedin, Bahahaha. Normies loosing their minds, loving Tony Hawk and Wee Man congratulated me and gave me a signed copy of THUG2. And to top it off I had sex with a Krystal the Fox cosplayer in back of a Shake Shack. ahhrreemmm. yeah buddy.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Wormskull posted:

Oh yeah this thread reminds me of the time I pulled off a 8 hour grind on a circular planter in downtown Dunedin, Bahahaha. Normies loosing their minds, loving Tony Hawk and Wee Man congratulated me and gave me a signed copy of THUG2. And to top it off I had sex with a Krystal the Fox cosplayer in back of a Shake Shack. ahhrreemmm. yeah buddy.

:worship: You are a god among men.

----------------

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
I hosed Morgan Webb in the prime days of G4.

#IAmAGamer

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

#IAmAGamer

Lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Kongming posted:

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

#IAmAGamer

Lol did you let Adam Sessler watch? Only joking of course. #GamerLaughter

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

ol yeller posted:

God lol. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

#IAmAGamer

I know we're making jokes here but in like 2002 I called into the old G4tv live show and talked to Kevin Pereira who was an intern at the time screening calls. He thought I was high but I just talked like a dumbass.

I got on the live show but forget what I even said. I do know that that was the first time ever I talked to a girl on the phone, however.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

ol yeller posted:

lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

ol yeller posted:

#Smiling #GamersStrongerTogether

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I know we're making jokes here but in like 2002 I called into the old G4tv live show and talked to Kevin Pereira who was an intern at the time screening calls. He thought I was high but I just talked like a dumbass.

I got on the live show but forget what I even said. I do know that that was the first time ever I talked to a girl on the phone, however.

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ol yeller posted:

I give it a 4… out of 5

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

2002 SYNTHY: Tidus is a pussy! Auron Owns!
G4 HOST: Ooookay! Thank you, caller.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Lmao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

lol no dude I was such a little pussy

*clears throat* I was terrified.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol no dude I was such a little pussy

*clears throat* I was terrified.

Discovering your true power is hype as gently caress king. That's what it is in the end. It's not about how badly you stumbled at level one, it's about how gracefully you recovered to collect the XP. Stay winning.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yThfdrdFL8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Discovering your true power is hype as gently caress king. That's what it is in the end. It's not about how badly you stumbled at level one, it's about how gracefully you recovered to collect the XP. Stay winning.

lol

Yeah, I was a Level 1 Virgin at one point. Now I have hot latina hitscan mains hanging off my jock. Butt nekid Samus in the game over screen. Prrryat! *machine gun noises*