Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
COPE VS BUD 3 3.90%
JOE VS ZAY 0 0%
JERICHO VS SHIBATA 30 38.96%
CLAUDIO VS CAGE 6 7.79%
SERENA VS MARIAH 5 6.49%
JAY VS DANTE 1 1.30%
ROCKY VS KYLE 1 1.30%
WILLOW VS SKYE 31 40.26%
Total: 77 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

A Fancy Hat posted:

When Collision first started (and hell, when Rampage started, too) I was worried we'd be getting too much AEW in a single week. 2 hours was plenty, and just one day a week is good. Now look at me. We go a week between shows and I'm going crazy.

All AEW and no play makes you something something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Mariah and Harley are close friends and, if I've learned anything from wrestling, that means they'll just beat the poo poo out of each other for a few minutes and it'll kick rear end.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Majinfoose posted:

As long as Mariah can hit her hard, it'll be all good.

i want mariah vs jamie

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Shard posted:

i want mariah vs jamie

I want it some loving bad. WHERE THE gently caress IS JAMIE HAYTER!?

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Shard posted:

i want mariah vs jamie

We all do.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

it fukin wemsday

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Goblin deez nuts amirite ladies?
I got home from work yesterday all excited for Dynamite before I realized that it was in fact Tuesday, famously a day without wrestling.

a dumb moron
Mar 19, 2024

augh
I like it when wrestlers in AEW wrestle in matches

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Goblin Queen posted:

I got home from work yesterday all excited for Dynamite before I realized that it was in fact Tuesday, famously a day without wrestling.

God this was me too, I was suffering. I watched a little old school Joshi and played a bunch of Like A Dragon: Infinite Wealth to fill the void but it wasn't the same

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

The past couple months have been great for Wednesdays because I would watch X-Men '97 after waking up and would watch Dynamite before going to bed.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

projecthalaxy posted:

Singles Match
Mariah May vs. Harley Cameron

AEW TNT Title Match
Adam Copeland (c) vs. Brody King

Singles Match
Orange Cassidy vs. Trent Beretta

Some fun announced matches, plus whatever they put on Twitter today

I was really hoping for Brody King getting the pape match and taking the belt :(

Can't imagine Malakai going over. He's just not a singles wrestler anymore, tag champ or trios champ again, sure, but the TNT belt shouldn't move, then.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Gavok posted:

The past couple months have been great for Wednesdays because I would watch X-Men '97 after waking up and would watch Dynamite before going to bed.

:yeah:

I'm so looking forward to coming home from work to watch a new X-Men episode, play some videogames, and cap off the night with pro wrestling. Truly the future is now.

Kvantum
Feb 5, 2006
Skee-entist

Majinfoose posted:

I want it some loving bad. WHERE THE gently caress IS JAMIE HAYTER!?

I really want to take a "Where the Hell is Jaime Hayter?" sign the next time Dynamite comes back to the general Houston metro area.

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Gavok posted:

Hell yeah. I usually wait until 2 when X-Men 97 comes on, watch it, then watch dynamite after work. Perfect time span

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Goblin Queen posted:

Good news you could have watched two CMLL events!

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

serisouly though if we don't get JR for mariah/harley...

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
Harley Cameron? On my TV? Sign me the gently caress up. I missed her. She's so goofy and fun

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

MorningMoon posted:

Can't imagine Malakai going over.

Thanks to creative control, you don't have to imagine it, brother

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

MorningMoon posted:

I was really hoping for Brody King getting the pape match and taking the belt :(

Can't imagine Malakai going over. He's just not a singles wrestler anymore, tag champ or trios champ again, sure, but the TNT belt shouldn't move, then.

I'm really, really hoping for a shock title change tonight

then Malakai gets to boast for a bit about how HoB collectively stole the belt from Cope but it quickly becomes apparent that he's envious of how Brody was actually the one to do it

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/RatedRCope/status/1787917771126317388

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

As always: Brody should win.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

RandolphCarter posted:

As always: Brody should win.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/DrainBamager/status/1787909003076317268

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Bing bong

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

projecthalaxy posted:

Singles Match
Mariah May vs. Harley Cameron

AEW TNT Title Match
Adam Copeland (c) vs. Brody King

Singles Match
Orange Cassidy vs. Trent Beretta

Some fun announced matches, plus whatever they put on Twitter today

nonzero chance that AEW has less quality wrestling tonight than this week's RAW and that's profoundly disturbing

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

DLC Inc posted:

nonzero chance that AEW has less quality wrestling tonight than this week's RAW and that's profoundly disturbing

These matches will be good though

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Fuckin awesome. Really looking forward to this.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

cannot believe mere weeks ago we were calling for Chris Jericho to go home...
the man is the GOAT

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Quantum of Phallus posted:

cannot believe mere weeks ago we were calling for Chris Jericho to go home...
the man is the TREE

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

Gavok posted:

This, and new comics on Wednesday, and Braves games. I am 12.

Maduo
Sep 8, 2006

You see all the colors.
All of them.

This package rules and both guys rule but there is something very silly about Malakai Black saying 'We have accepted the Cope Open'

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Jericho's still got it, he's also posting Tik Toks where he says he hopes there are 3-4 Jericho segments on Dynamite to help improve the world.

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

jeriGOAT

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

also kenny is gonna show up no selling because he's activated terminator mode and is hitting snapdragons all night

Integrated Houston
Oct 21, 2008
He’s gonna choke Jack Perry out with his colostomy bag

ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

You don't yank on the Spine of God

Integrated Houston posted:

He’s gonna choke Jack Perry out with his colostomy bag

The Scatgoat Jack Perry

Goblin Queen
Mar 6, 2006

Goblin deez nuts amirite ladies?

MassRafTer posted:

Good news you could have watched two CMLL events!

I caught up on some TJPW shows I've missed. Almost finished Grand Princess '24. I would like to check out CMLL when I have more time, I've enjoyed it when guys from there show up on AEW. 🙂

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

A Fancy Hat posted:

I do like the story beat of Trent feeling like he's been overlooked and then Callis literally doing exactly that. What a little shithead (both Trent and Callis).

Callis negging Trent to make him an even bigger rear end in a top hat is an interesting play.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

ARMBAR A COP posted:

There’s a meet up with some local talent at Sharks before the show if you’re there early enough

I'll keep that in mind if i can get there early enough!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

wandler20 posted:

We all do.