Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

the next gwate fwame woul will take pwace.. in aul minds. (b roll of donkey lips in 90s VR setup)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

the next gwate fwame woul will take pwace.. in aul minds. (b roll of donkey lips in 90s VR setup)

I think I'm missing a few al bhed primers

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

mbt posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mbt posted:

Lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

mbt posted:

lol

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

mbt posted:

lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

mbt posted:

lol

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

mbt posted:

Lol

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

mbt posted:

lmao

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

mbt posted:

lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

my son has inherited the gaming nightmares. :(

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Bicyclops posted:

my son has inherited the gaming nightmares. :(

sounds like there's worse things he could be inheriting

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

sounds like there's worse things he could be inheriting

haha yeah, at least a bad dream goes away with a cup of water and sitting on the couch for a minute.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

My second grader had a dream last night that she defeated Sin, by using the Jecht Shot.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

P-Mack posted:

My second grader had a dream last night that she defeated Sin, by using the Jecht Shot.

lol but that actually would have been a cool ending.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bicyclops posted:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I had a dream last night that they added Taylor Swift to smash brothers, and it caused a number of incidents when I selected her and got easily destroyed at the company holiday party.

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Had a basketball dream last night where Snoop Dog was playing for the Timberwolves and didn't know how to dribble

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

had a dream that my company gave me a very short deadline to instruct New Recruits on as many tips on enter the gungeon as I could muster, furiously typing out a word doc with pics and examples

kept getting mgs codec calls from executives giving me new increasingly bizarre orders like "make sure to include the new Dark Hand encounter or its gonna come for you bob" and hanging up immediately before i could ask what they meant

----------------

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
had one last night that i was the protagonist of killer7 and my alter egos were the marx brothers and wc fields

----------------

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ask me about shitposting in SAD to get the attention my parents never gave me

ol yeller posted:

had one last night that i was the protagonist of killer7 and my alter egos were the marx brothers and wc fields

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Had an incredibly lengthy dream that I was playing the Doom wad Evilternity 2, which I haven't played and know nothing about except it's apparently very good but long and difficult, and it was exhausting. It kept going through different gameplay styles including a four hour Tower of Druaga puzzle, a Mahjong tournament where all the tiles were Doomguy faces, and a second person shooter mode where you play as a Good Cacodemon with human arms who flies around firing ki blasts at enemies, but the point of view character is Doomguy as usual and you also play as him as usual. I think I also had to control the Cacodemon using my Oculus Quest controllers and waggle them madly to fire ki blasts.

Eventually I beat the level and took a break and looked up people's reviews of the wad because I'd been playing it for 40+ hours and I met Macklemore.

I complained that the whole thing was loving exhausting and asked if I should have played Evilternity 1 first. He chuckled and started ruffling my hair increasingly painfully and squeezing my teeth, and was like "oh, you think? You loving think you should have played 1 first??" and I said sorry, I just heard 2 was way better but maybe I was wrong, but anyway, why did he care? He immediately let go of me and stood back and started posing dramatically and said "bitch... who do you think made the mod?"