Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

rjmccall posted:

Nah, the weird bitter personal enmity culture of the NBA threads here can absolutely get hosed

Also I don’t really care about any of this, my team is (deservedly) out. I just like watching basketball

are you reading different threads

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"

rjmccall posted:

Nah, the weird bitter personal enmity culture of the NBA threads here can absolutely get hosed

anyone on these forums should know better or constantly apologize for their fandom

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Algund Eenboom posted:

Im a nets fan so you cannot declare me to be bitter towards the mavericks; i evaluate this game objectively. I am merely bitter towards all of my personal life circumstances and the choices i have and have not made

i was loading up on the premise you were a clippers fan, but if you're a nets fan, all you have is my condolences, sorry man

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Algund Eenboom posted:

Seems like all of luka's bitching and moaning paid off. Oh well, guess it goes to show you that if you whine and pitch hissy fits constantly every single second of every single game, the refs will get so annoyed that theyll just let you win the game

It's true and your team sucks complete poo poo because they don't do the same. Man up, be a child on the court.:madmax:

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe

Algund Eenboom posted:

Seems like all of luka's bitching and moaning paid off. Oh well, guess it goes to show you that if you whine and pitch hissy fits constantly every single second of every single game, the refs will get so annoyed that theyll just let you win the game

The Mavs outscored the Thunder by almost 20 points in the second half. the refs didn't do that

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
on a less wholesome end, this is my personal revenge on metapod for him making fun of the jayhawks

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

imagine sitting courtside in a closeout playoff home game and choosing to wear jeans and a short sleeve linen shirt. america is doomed

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

FistEnergy posted:

The Mavs outscored the Thunder by almost 20 points in the second half. the refs didn't do that

are you sure?

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
In any case, this feels good. And unexpected. Did I think the Mavs could beat the Thunder? Yeah, if anything I felt better about this series than I did the Dallas Stars' 2nd round playoff series. Was I on the verge of absolute doomposting after the end of the first half? Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowhee, you have no idea. I...don't like their chances in the next round but gently caress it, go out there and do whatever who cares.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
JKidd vindicated

Smeef
Aug 15, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Pillbug
It’s really frustrating that Mark Cuban’s hilariously bad timing on the Mavs sale is offset by an awesome win, and the gain of the even worse Adelson family, and also even after the embarrassment he is still safely in the tres comas club

Schlieren
Jan 7, 2005

LEZZZZZZZZZBIAN CRUSH

Abner Assington posted:

There should be a mode for all sports streaming services where you can get “court side” mode or some poo poo where you’re just hearing the squeaking of shoes and poo poo talking from players and are thus spared the unparalleled idiocy of commentators.

I saw - and, more importantly, heard - a game where an entire quarter went by and they had lost all of the commentary feed, but kept all court-side audio.

It was just as good as you could imagine.

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

temple posted:

JKidd vindicated

agreed. some supreme coaching from jkidd in this game such as: not benching luka and/or kyrie and advising his team not to foul on the heave to end the game

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
https://open.spotify.com/track/2lMg3lCMOGistaWBNGjuT3?si=kM_4kkX7Sc6j1N3s9acC8w

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Let's go Pacers

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Ah, it's been too long since Stephen A has screamed in my face

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://x.com/wojespn/status/1792269305595461703?s=46

let’s rock

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

sharknado slashfic posted:

Ah, it's been too long since Stephen A has screamed in my face

Stephen A happily screaming from the Garden should be the entire pregame show today.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022
pacers pls

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat
Doris doesn't look super healthy imo

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

ben stiller's face is going to be incredible when the knicks blow it at home

go knicks!

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
lets go knicks

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

welcome back og

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
Pacers in 7

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Let’s go New York knickers daddy needs some DraftKings

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Vs Celtics

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

donte I love you

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

OG looks incredibly hurt but still ballin

now Hartenstein is banged up lmao forever if the Pacers lose this

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Pacers looking good so far. Nice ball movement.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

he can’t loving miss

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

piratepilates posted:

donte I love you

the only italian I could ever love

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Lol loving turner is so bad in the paint

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Love to have a big guy that can’t make layups or dunks

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

i feel so young

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Spicy P status: Picante

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Sometimes I sit and think, and sometimes I just sit.

Divincenzo being a pest again

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

clearly a foul to me :shrug:

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

wtf is this challenge, seems like all arm?

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
According to the tv last night ball first then no foul no matter how much arm you get

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandomHodge
Jul 5, 2007
DiVincenzo is such a chump