Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PhantomMuzzles
Jun 23, 2022

It's a puzzle.

Maerlyn posted:

What's the case on salad?

For me it's mostly just that they made vague reads I disagreed with and then disappeared

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Maerlyn posted:

What's the case on salad?

He "soulread" Wind as town and pushed PMuzz in spite of her "soft protective claim".

But really, it's because we're at 30 minutes to deadline and he sussed me in a post. That's enough imo.

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Phantom my Opera and call me South Park: Bigger, Longer, & Uncut
All right I'm around until deadline.

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

CubicalSucrose posted:

All right I'm around until deadline.

I'm half expecting you to be here and not vote.

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
He did say that was going to be his D1 gimmick

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි
CubicalBurrito

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
Anyway, I'm less convinced of salad and more in favor of Never, but in the interest of moving things along ##vote salad

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි
CubicalSucrose, EGalz18, Tired Moritz and Tsietisin haven't voted once. :baduk:

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

wologar posted:

I'm half expecting you to be here and not vote.

That's what I'm hoping, we'll see.

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි
May I interest you fine folks in a last minute swerve to Cube?

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
I'll shift to Salad but the interactions around Egalz and the quick squishing of suspicion there feels really weird

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
Wait why aren’t we murdering wind I can’t wait to read what stupid bullshit happened

Tsietisin
Jul 2, 2004

Time passes quickly on the weekend.

wologar posted:

CubicalSucrose, EGalz18, Tired Moritz and Tsietisin haven't voted once. :baduk:

Yes I have,

You will find me in the Clo and Wind votes history.

At the moment I am not seeing what others are seeing in Salad or Never. This might come with experience.

If I am going with my gut right now, the thing that has stuck in my mind was hambeet's insistence of getting accusations thrown around along with reasons why, even though to me it really seems like no-one can really have any reasons on day 1.

Thats the best I've got to go on. I think it is only fair that I should vote something so that people have info to go on later. That's my main consideration, everyone should vote and it is suspicious if you don't.

##Vote hambeet

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

saladscooper (6): Cloacamazing!, wologar, wologar, wins32767, hambeet, hambeet, AnonymousNarcotics, Cloacamazing!, PhantomMuzzles, PhantomMuzzles, Opopanax, PhantomMuzzles, wologar, Cloacamazing!
WindwardAway (2): wologar, Your Personal Muse, Ignatius M. Meen, Ignatius M. Meen, Cloacamazing!, PhantomMuzzles, WindwardAway, Cloacamazing!, Cloacamazing!, Tsietisin, Tsietisin, Tsietisin, Tsietisin, Maerlyn, WindwardAway, wologar, PhantomMuzzles, Cloacamazing!
NeverHelm (2): wologar, wologar, WindwardAway, WindwardAway, WindwardAway, b-minus1, WindwardAway, PhantomMuzzles, Cloacamazing!, PhantomMuzzles, Ignatius M. Meen, Cloacamazing!
hambeet (1): Ignatius M. Meen, Ignatius M. Meen, Tsietisin
PhantomMuzzles (1): saladscooper
wologar (1): WindwardAway
Tired Moritz (1): NeverHelm
Ignatius M. Meen (1): hambeet, Opopanax, Opopanax
CubicalSucrose (0): hambeet, hambeet, wologar, wologar
AnonymousNarcotics (0): b-minus1, b-minus1
Cloacamazing! (0): Tsietisin, Tsietisin
EGalz18 (0): wologar, wologar
Tsietisin (0): b-minus1, WindwardAway, b-minus1, WindwardAway
Opopanax (0): Maerlyn, Maerlyn

Not Voting (3): CubicalSucrose, EGalz18, Tired Moritz

With 18 alive, it's 10 votes to execute. The current deadline is May 17th, 2024 at 4 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 18 minutes.

Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing...

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Your Personal Muse posted:

Wait why aren’t we murdering wind I can’t wait to read what stupid bullshit happened

She's the Messiah.

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Tsietisin posted:

Yes I have,

You will find me in the Clo and Wind votes history.

Oh, you're right. Sorry.

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

This av has been socialized, viva la Revolución

I'd really rather vote out Wind honestly but salad is fine. I'll be here to vote but it's not my highest pick.

Meen I think is town? He does sound off and focused on a lot of setup spec which could be his way to "whip post" (maintain presence in thread without actually anything).

I'm having trouble figuring out who is scummiest, feels like a lot of people tied up for game spec reasons (people suddenly peeling off the Wind vote).

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

##vote salad

Maerlyn
Jun 29, 2003

Everything at once
the evil step-son

Maerlyn posted:

I'd really rather vote out Wind honestly but salad is fine. I'll be here to vote but it's not my highest pick.

Meen I think is town? He does sound off and focused on a lot of setup spec which could be his way to "whip post" (maintain presence in thread without actually [b] saying/b] anything).

I'm having trouble figuring out who is scummiest, feels like a lot of people tied up for game spec reasons (people suddenly peeling off the Wind vote).

Mafia edit

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
im still fine with voting wind.

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Tired Moritz posted:

im still fine with voting wind.

And yet

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
mmm yeah

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

-3 for salad

Votecount for Day 1

saladscooper (7): Cloacamazing!, wologar, wologar, wins32767, hambeet, hambeet, AnonymousNarcotics, Cloacamazing!, PhantomMuzzles, PhantomMuzzles, Opopanax, PhantomMuzzles, wologar, Cloacamazing!, Maerlyn
NeverHelm (2): wologar, wologar, WindwardAway, WindwardAway, WindwardAway, b-minus1, WindwardAway, PhantomMuzzles, Cloacamazing!, PhantomMuzzles, Ignatius M. Meen, Cloacamazing!
WindwardAway (1): wologar, Your Personal Muse, Ignatius M. Meen, Ignatius M. Meen, Cloacamazing!, PhantomMuzzles, WindwardAway, Cloacamazing!, Cloacamazing!, Tsietisin, Tsietisin, Tsietisin, Tsietisin, Maerlyn, WindwardAway, wologar, PhantomMuzzles, Cloacamazing!, Maerlyn

With 18 alive, it's 10 votes to execute. The current deadline is May 17th, 2024 at 4 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 12 minutes.

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

Hate it but it beats no yeet. ##vote salad

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

saladscooper (8): Cloacamazing!, wologar, wologar, wins32767, hambeet, hambeet, AnonymousNarcotics, Cloacamazing!, PhantomMuzzles, PhantomMuzzles, Opopanax, PhantomMuzzles, wologar, Cloacamazing!, Maerlyn, Ignatius M. Meen
WindwardAway (1): wologar, Your Personal Muse, Ignatius M. Meen, Ignatius M. Meen, Cloacamazing!, PhantomMuzzles, WindwardAway, Cloacamazing!, Cloacamazing!, Tsietisin, Tsietisin, Tsietisin, Tsietisin, Maerlyn, WindwardAway, wologar, PhantomMuzzles, Cloacamazing!, Maerlyn
NeverHelm (1): wologar, wologar, WindwardAway, WindwardAway, WindwardAway, b-minus1, WindwardAway, PhantomMuzzles, Cloacamazing!, PhantomMuzzles, Ignatius M. Meen, Cloacamazing!, Ignatius M. Meen

With 18 alive, it's 10 votes to execute. The current deadline is May 17th, 2024 at 4 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 8 minutes.

Tsietisin
Jul 2, 2004

Time passes quickly on the weekend.

The whole Wind situation has got my head in a bit of a spin.

It could be a great scumplay to get the heat off them, but honestly feels like it's something else going on.

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

(n o i c e)
Alrighto

##vote salad

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

It's real frustrating, isn't it?

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
I'll bribe you with dog pics if you hammer

Ignatius M. Meen
May 26, 2011

Hello yes I heard there was a lovely trainwreck here and...

I'll hope YPM shoots you if you don't.

CubicalSucrose
Jan 1, 2013

Cloacamazing! posted:

I'll bribe you with dog pics if you hammer

Ignatius M. Meen posted:

I'll hope YPM shoots you if you don't.

##kiss hambeet

Your Personal Muse
Oct 5, 2010

what a cool dude
##vote salad

Very meh about this

Cloacamazing!
Apr 18, 2018

Too cute to be evil
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prPjpwsGiws

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ij6fJF5C2M0

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer
As the deadline approached for the followers of Jesus to make their decision, rooting out the traitor within their ranks, something truly unexpected happened.

Without warning, a group of Roman soldiers approached the assembled and halted, watching them intently but not taking any action.

Then, as if anticipating their arrival, CubicalSucrose broke off from the assembled. Surveying the scene, he shocked all of them by not approaching one of their number - but instead, walking slowly and intensely towards one of the Roman centurions. As he drew closer, the Roman bemusingly watched him take off his helmet, and gently kiss him on the cheek.

The assembled Roman guards reacted with shock, and their leader demanded clarification - CubicalSucrose simply nodded and returned to the assembled followers of Jesus.

The Roman leader stood for a moment with his mouth open, before demanding another soldier hand him a piece of papyrus. Seemingly reviewing his orders and repeatedly looking again at the Roman centurion, and at Cube, he began to speak before sighing and shrugging. With that, the guards seized Hambeet, took away his sword and brush, and retreated from the gathering.

Cube is rumored to have simply muttered "Romani ite domum" as the guards carted him away.

The rest of the assembled of Jesus continued their discussion as far away, with anguished screams, Hambeet was placed upon a cross.

Hambeet, Grammatically Correct Roman Centurion, Self-Aligned Centurion was crucified day one!

quote:

You are Grammatically Correct Roman Centurion, Self-Aligned Centurion

You'd think you would be aligned with the Romans against Jesus, right? Not really - you didn't CHOOSE this posting, it's actually been quite the pain. Most centurions dread Judea for its violence, isolation, bad food, and climate. For you, all of that is tolerable... but what you can't stand are these ignorant, illiterate fools who haven't even the basic grasp of Latin grammar.

You don't really care how this posting ends, be it by supressing this budding Jewish movement or by letting it flourish and getting yourself transferred somewhere else. All that matters is you make it out of here alive, and educate a few fools along the way.

During your stay in Judea, you will have access to the Roman Legionary Barracks, where you can purchase the following at the following price:

4 Denarii - Lorica Hamata/Chain Mail - One shot bulletproof (immunity to vigs and night kills)
8 Denarii - Scutum/Shield - One shot hide, but you hide behind a target of your choice, with them absorbing anything that would have targetted you
14 Denarii - Longinus' Lance - One shot dayvig, activated with the phrase ##Romanes Eunt Domus

Unfortunately your pay is poo poo, and gets gobbled up with other expenses and sending some cash home back to your family. You'll earn 1 a day. But can make some cash on the side by offering:

Grammar Lessons: Three times per day, you can correct other players' grammar for one denarius each. To do this, you must quote their post and rewrite their entire post with correct (English, in this case) grammar, including punctuation, spelling, tense, clauses, etc. You may use the Oxford Grammar Guide as reference: https://www.ox.ac.uk/sites/files/oxford/media_wysiwyg/University%20of%20Oxford%20Style%20Guide.pdf

Note that the quoted post must be at least 8 words long, have originally included some grammar or spelling error, and you must publicly quote it in thread.

You win if you survive until the end of the game.

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Grimey Drawer
It's still hammer, so no posting.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 1

saladscooper (10): Cloacamazing!, wologar, wologar, wins32767, hambeet, hambeet, AnonymousNarcotics, Cloacamazing!, PhantomMuzzles, PhantomMuzzles, Opopanax, PhantomMuzzles, wologar, Cloacamazing!, Maerlyn, Ignatius M. Meen, Tired Moritz, Your Personal Muse
NeverHelm (1): wologar, wologar, WindwardAway, WindwardAway, WindwardAway, b-minus1, WindwardAway, PhantomMuzzles, Cloacamazing!, PhantomMuzzles, Ignatius M. Meen, Cloacamazing!, Ignatius M. Meen
WindwardAway (0): wologar, Your Personal Muse, Ignatius M. Meen, Ignatius M. Meen, Cloacamazing!, PhantomMuzzles, WindwardAway, Cloacamazing!, Cloacamazing!, Tsietisin, Tsietisin, Tsietisin, Tsietisin, Maerlyn, WindwardAway, wologar, PhantomMuzzles, Cloacamazing!, Maerlyn, Your Personal Muse

Not Voting (2): CubicalSucrose, EGalz18

With 18 alive, it's 10 votes to execute. The current deadline is May 17th, 2024 at 4 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 0 minutes.

saladscooper
Jan 25, 2019

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

WindwardAway posted:

##vote Wind

I think I'm an antitown role anyway so as I said, I'm fine with going over

Just be sure to look at the voters again once you've gotten your second town flip today

LIKE loving CLOCKWORK

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

saladscooper
Jan 25, 2019

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019
oh i guess i'm dead. peace out