Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Hartenstien is not thinking at all out there that last inbounds violation also was partially on him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Sometimes I sit and think, and sometimes I just sit.

Divincenzo is so loving annoying lol

cp91886
Oct 26, 2005
the Knicks closed the lead but they never actually started defending the Pacers

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
That Hali dribble move to the three is absurd. Pressing random buttons on 2K kinda move.

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

If you want a vision of the future...
they made a little run but this is over

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
:fork:

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
lol that's a super weak foul

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
This knicks team fully healthy goes to the finals. what a loving ballkick of a season this has been.

Eratik
Jun 23, 2004

I like your style.
Crowd is outraged that the refs tried to let hart get away with an obvious foul if the shot had gone in

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
mcconnell will score like 16 points in the entire celtics series

Paying2Lurk
Sep 15, 2023

I'd take a bullet
for a bud any day.
Loving the gaggle of old Knicks players under the hoop. Like the drunk uncle table at the family reunion.

RandomHodge
Jul 5, 2007

mcmagic posted:

mcconnell will score like 16 points in the entire celtics series

Bucks fans said this too

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Aaron Nesmith, the inventor of basketball

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
Knicks are hanging around, but their chances are completely reliant on the Pacers suddenly not making good shots, because they're certainly not stopping them from getting them

Death By Yogurt
Apr 3, 2007

Alec Burks can't win with these scrubs

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

mcmagic posted:

This knicks team fully healthy goes to the finals. what a loving ballkick of a season this has been.

lmao what

RandomHodge
Jul 5, 2007
Good response by the Pacers after the Knicks run. But I will not feel comfortable with any lead until time runs out

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

the knicks are something like 24-3 games with OG and Robinson since the trade.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Theyd buy tickets but now they can’t because they’re all hospitalized

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
I wish I liked anything as much as thibs hates in game interviews

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

Sheesh, Indy are shooting 70%? That’s bonkers

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

mcmagic posted:

the knicks are something like 24-3 games with OG and Robinson since the trade.

haha well better hang the banner then

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Yes they would magically be better then the Celtics.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Dorris is on the road to Hubie land.

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

The Pacers are just sparing them the shame of getting assed by Boston.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

feels like just yesterday everyone loved doris. times change so quickly

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

https://x.com/AdamSchefter/status/1792309333503475802

the capper

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
Oof Brunson

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

Fracture for Brunson oof

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

of course Brunson broke his hand

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

thibs overworked brunson's hand

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Ouch broken hand

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

rationally you cant put all the injuries on thibs' overuse of his players but posterually, you extremely can and it's loving hilarious

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

goodness

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

this roster is now like a 10-win team

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

maybe tatum and brown will crash their cars into each other leaving game 1 and we'll have to watch this mid rear end pacers team lucksack into the finals lol

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

Aye Doc posted:

rationally you cant put all the injuries on thibs' overuse of his players but posterually, you extremely can and it's loving hilarious

its absolutely his fault

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

It will be funnier now if the Knicks win

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Another injury. Story of the season. So depressing. I’m so broken.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
knicks are dying on the court