Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

crabrock
Aug 2, 2002

I

AM

MAGNIFICENT

i saw a whole herd of them on a freeway in LA. the most noticeable thing about them was all the finger smudges all over the doors and later i read that was an "issue." lol what a dumb thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ommin
Apr 5, 2006
I like to watch CinemaSins and Honest Trailers for all the movies I'm curious about but don't want to watch. It's like Cliff's Notes with commentary notes to use in conversation to "prove you watched it."

Captain Invictus posted:

I saw my first cybertruck irl today and as I drove by and realized what I was looking at I howled with laughter

I've seen how dumb they look in pictures but seeing one for real is a true experience

Saw my first one today as well and had the same reaction. LOL This one also belongs to some youtuber and had big longhorn antlers on the front and the side was all shot full of holes. There were a bunch of locals posting pics of it on Facebook as well and just trashing it and making fun of him and it. Just a beautiful community gathering, not a defender in sight. :allears:

Edit: Forgot to add that it's also been raining like crazy the last couple of days. That things days are numbered.

Ommin has a new favorite as of 03:45 on May 6, 2024

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006
This one?

Ommin
Apr 5, 2006
I like to watch CinemaSins and Honest Trailers for all the movies I'm curious about but don't want to watch. It's like Cliff's Notes with commentary notes to use in conversation to "prove you watched it."

Apparently it belongs to this guy:

For credit: These are not my pictures. I did not take any when I saw it. I pulled these from a friend's post about it.

Ommin has a new favorite as of 04:42 on May 6, 2024

Dameius
Apr 3, 2006
How many idiots shot their own cyber trucks?

Ommin
Apr 5, 2006
Maybe all of them. Seems like they all like to spend a small fortune just to abuse them. The psychology going on here will likely become some kind of case study.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

I thought just owning one was a pinnacle of stupidity but I am wrong

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

I wonder if you could just take a Cybertruck to like, a Maaco, and just get it painted to fix all those surface issues? Does the fact that it's stainless steel prevent the paint from sticking to it the same way car paint sticks to regular car panels?

Obviously though doing that would be anathema to any of the truck bros.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

I keep thinking about that YouTuber who bought a Tesla and turned it into a pickup truck, ages before the cybertruck was a thing...

https://www.theverge.com/2023/3/31/23664748/truckla-tesla-model-3-pickup-truck-update-simone-giertz-video

...apparently it's still working, so that's good?

E: not waterproof either, though, lol

Hyperlynx has a new favorite as of 05:53 on May 6, 2024

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Yeah she got invited to the Cybertruck premiere because of that.

Thankfully she's shifted well away from Tesla and all things Elon since then.

This should be timestamped to about the reveal.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCKjmfsgBBY&t=375s

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
https://twitter.com/friendlykitties/status/1787450542136127761?t=HHr7SY9HedLrv32z2nNYJQ&s=19

repiv
Aug 13, 2009

https://twitter.com/RancorEnabler69/status/1787169475223052653

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

https://twitter.com/RicFlairNatrBoy/status/1787221650468929592

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Lmao imagine spending 1500 USD at a restaurant and then making GBS threads you're pants.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Still somehow not the longest or weirdest manga title.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Lmao imagine spending 1500 USD at a restaurant and then making GBS threads you're pants.

if im making GBS threads myself at a restaurant id better be spending that much or making it because it's a 72 oz steak challenge

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

I mean, it makes more sense that it was Ric Flair who was spending too long in the bathroom but when I first read it it sounded like he had a problem with the manager taking too long in the bathroom.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

well yeah cuz ric needed to POOOOOOO!

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Alan Smithee posted:

well yeah cuz ric needed to POOOOOOO!

Yeah, that'll happen after $1500 worth of pizza

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
i'm pretty sure ric flair was doing cocaine in the toilets and got mad when someone told him not to do that

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

Jezza of OZPOS posted:

i'm pretty sure ric flair was doing cocaine in the toilets and got mad when someone told him not to do that

he doesn't say he spent the 1500 on only food and drink, so this just makes sense

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

he bought a 32 ball off Josh who works at the Pie still counts even if they met out by the dumpsters

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

He clearly says he had an issue with the kitchen manager taking too long in the bathroom. Kitchen manager taking long shits is disrespectful to ric flair.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

surprised wrestlemans never had a line cook as a heel

those guys are more coked and jumped up than ric flair

Serperoth
Feb 21, 2013

Alan Smithee posted:

those guys are more coked and jumped up than ric flair

The guy from The Bear is in The Iron Claw, does that count? He's not a heel tho

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

OwlFancier posted:

He clearly says he had an issue with the kitchen manager taking too long in the bathroom. Kitchen manager taking long shits is disrespectful to ric flair.

Imagine just trying to take a dump on company time and a coked-up old wrestler is screaming at you through the little gaps around the stall door.

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Alan Smithee posted:

This is Luigi Primo erasure and I will not stand for it.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Well it gets better
https://twitter.com/FreddieSchnertz/status/1787242048724013280

"He woo'd directly into a blind grandmothers face"

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

That blind grandmother didn't know wtf

fullroundaction
Apr 20, 2007

Drink beer every day
I encounter ol' Ric once or twice a year at golf things around the Carolinas (aka Flair Country) and he's exactly the person you think he is. It's worth going to Monday After the Masters just to watch him get up to a bunch of degen poo poo.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

We love Ric, but he was booger'd

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

Lobok posted:

Imagine just trying to take a dump on company time and a coked-up old wrestler is screaming at you through the little gaps around the stall door.

No ❤️

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Alan Smithee posted:

if im making GBS threads myself at a restaurant id better be spending that much or making it because it's a 72 oz steak challenge

A coworker found out I was from Amarillo, TX and wants to go back there with me to go head to head on the 72 oz steak challenge. No loving chance I’m going back to that dirty, lovely meth city to try eating a meal that costs like $200 if you fail.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

Lobok posted:

Still somehow not the longest or weirdest manga title.

Isekai’d by the Norwalk Virus

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022

Oh poo poo, Lades is out?

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Iirc all those gods are related so it tracks

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

https://twitter.com/GrunkleGrok/status/1787322168617123982?t=CM7tb3wEMaHYZXGdQ-NSLA&s=19
This one took me a second.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yngwie Mangosteen
Aug 23, 2007

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

Oh poo poo, Lades is out?

it's in EA, thread consensus is that it's good so far.