Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Hangman vs Claudio 27 46.55%
8 Man Tag 0 0%
Sammy vs Ricky 2 3.45%
8 Woman Tag 5 8.62%
Roddy vs Bryan 1 1.72%
a pretty standard brawl of a main event 23 39.66%
Total: 58 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

neoaxd posted:

I prefer the originals

some lament that people don’t get dressed up to get on an airplane anymore but for me it’s a huge bummer that guys don’t wear shirts like this to the strip club anymore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fawning deference
Jul 4, 2018

Or if not that, have Mox, Yuta, and Danielson do a 3 Stooges promo gimmick using weapons

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

JUNGLE BOY posted:

some lament that people don’t get dressed up to get on an airplane anymore but for me it’s a huge bummer that guys don’t wear shirts like this to the strip club anymore

Be the change you want to see in the world

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

JUNGLE BOY posted:

at some point getting too much much service becomes a hassle

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

yea ok posted:

loved this line from the house man

"In a post on a private social media account that Haus of Wrestling was asked not to share, Lee gave the following update on his condition."

Nick Hauscum

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Sisal Two-Step posted:

jon foxley lol

Jon Foxley vs. CP Munk when

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

fez_machine posted:

Nick Hauscum

oh man gawddd

great username
Dec 28, 2023

Keith Lee threw many dudes very high and far, and that's nearly all I ask of any wrestler.

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo

great username posted:

Keith Lee threw many dudes very high and far, and that's nearly all I ask of any wrestler.

really uncertain about this reg date + avatar

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

Keith Lee will.be fine, you dumb fools

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Alan_Shore posted:

How do we know? We don’t even know what kind of double surgery he’s having! He could be getting a Shibata-esque double brain replacement!

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

Alan_Shore posted:

I agree, he'll be able to rest and heal up some nagging injuries in retirement

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Ganso Bomb posted:

How do we know? We don’t even know what kind of double surgery he’s having! He could be getting a Shibata-esque double brain replacement!

Keith Lee is getting surgery to install 2 brains in his cranium. You thought he was eloquent now? Get ready!

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Ganso Bomb posted:

Surgeon swapping brains in and out like he's doing three card monte

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

neoaxd posted:

Keith Lee is getting surgery to install 2 brains in his cranium. You thought he was eloquent now? Get ready!

Keith Lee becomes intelligent enough to use small words would be a hell of a story line

Gambit from the X-Men
May 12, 2001

a war boy standing alone in the desert blasting his mouth with cum from a dildo

Gumball Gumption posted:

Keith Lee becomes intelligent enough to use small words would be a hell of a story line

lol

staggered by intelligible synonyms

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
keith lee get healthy enough to job to swerve (impossible)

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

neoaxd posted:

Omelette du Fromage

The Senator Giroux
Jul 9, 2006
Dead Ringer

neoaxd posted:

I prefer the originals

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

Omelette du Fromage

Indubitablement.

punchdaily
Nov 8, 2010

Kennel posted:

Almost lame enough to be good.

Horrible. 0/4 fursonae guessed correctly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

It's funny in a way that one of AEW's best looking current shirts is just another version of a New Japan Bullet Club shirt