Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer

Ok Fella posted:

I can't stop looking at that beard.

And the uni-brow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

All that, and she couldn't think of a better symbol than "V" for Voldemort?

Dienes posted:

Snape was in love with Lily Potter. At one point Dumbledore asks if he still loves her, and Snape replies, "Always."

There are tons of these tattoos, all of them terrible.

Apparently it's really hard to draw hooves.

Remember, this is supposed to be a deer.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

PaganGoatPants posted:

And the uni-brow.

It is pretty gnarly, but that's just a thing that happened. The beard is on purpose .

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
This is coming from someone without any tattoos yet, but all of those deer patronus tattoos look like they'd be way better without any text.

super size soft serve
Aug 28, 2011

You think I'm fat, but it's an optical illusion.

Yeah, they should just replace the "Always" in text with an infinity symbol.

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

Dog, what are you doing? Get away from there.
You don't even have thumbs.
"5ever". For it is more the 4ever, you see.

:shepicide:

yook
Mar 11, 2001

YES, CLIFFORD THE BIG RED DOG IS ABSOLUTELY A KAIJU
5ever looks more like Sever, which is breakup advice if anything.

Miaou
Jun 13, 2008
What is even the point of the broken lines on the side of the tattoo. I see this so often and it makes no loving sense. It's not like they're cutting feet away or anything, it's just a random gap in the underbelly of the snake. Why?!

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch

Miaou posted:

What is even the point of the broken lines on the side of the tattoo. I see this so often and it makes no loving sense. It's not like they're cutting feet away or anything, it's just a random gap in the underbelly of the snake. Why?!

The original drawing is pretty vague and rough, I think its supposed to show where the snake is bending or something.

Fatkraken
Jun 23, 2005

Fun-time is over.

This is also a Stag. Seriously, it's not hard to tell your tattooist not to draw Antlers

Zemyla
Aug 6, 2008

I'll take her off your hands. Pleasure doing business with you!

Fatkraken posted:

This is also a Stag. Seriously, it's not hard to tell your tattooist not to draw Antlers
I'm pretty sure I've seen that fanfic.

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"
A Facebook "friend" liked this image

Which led me to look at my local lovely tattoo place's Facebook.

This shop is located in Colorado, but there are still a shocking number of tattoos on the page with similar subject matter. Like being from Colorado is the most interesting thing you can think of to tattoo on yourself. (303 is the area code for the Denver area)

It's totally :krad:

UZworm
Feb 9, 2009

Young wild Elsweyrian
C'mon baby, do you have a soul gem

DorkusMalorkus posted:

This shop is located in Colorado, but there are still a shocking number of tattoos on the page with similar subject matter. Like being from Colorado is the most interesting thing you can think of to tattoo on yourself. (303 is the area code for the Denver area)

Being a Colorado Native is seen as a somewhat special deal, since 80% of the people in the Denver Metro Area aren't actually from here. So you usually see more state pride in a Coloradan than, say, someone from Alabama.

Though, I've always thought that the 303 phenomenon is pretty stupid. Just get the flag or some poo poo.

highme
May 25, 2001

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

UZworm posted:

Being a Colorado Native is seen as a somewhat special deal, since 80% of the people in the Denver Metro Area aren't actually from here. So you usually see more state pride in a Coloradan than, say, someone from Alabama.

Though, I've always thought that the 303 phenomenon is pretty stupid. Just get the flag or some poo poo.

3rd generation native here, but I'm happy to keep my Colorado flag artwork on the bottom of my snowboard.

I like how on the big 303 rib piece there us no uniform orientation. What shop is that?

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer
You all remember the Green Ranger right?

NeurosisHead
Jul 22, 2007

NONONONONONONONONO

PaganGoatPants posted:

You all remember the Green Ranger right?

No he didn't. And he got a career ending injury for his stubbornness. :rimshot:

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

NeurosisHead posted:

No he didn't. And he got a career ending injury for his stubbornness. :rimshot:

His arm get broken in an armbar or something?

synthetik
Feb 28, 2007

I forgive you, Will. Will you forgive me?

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

PaganGoatPants posted:

Flying cross armbar.

ToastFaceKillah
Dec 25, 2010

every day could be your last
in the jungle

"screams internally"

NeurosisHead
Jul 22, 2007

NONONONONONONONONO

PaganGoatPants posted:

It was a move rarely seen in modern times, the Roman Spear.

it involves getting crucified and dying

Veinless
Sep 11, 2008

Smells like motivation

Can't figure out exactly what I'm seeing on the right half of this. Is this person wearing assless pants?

Captainsalami
Apr 16, 2010

I told you you'd pay!

Am I the only one who sees :haw: here?

user on probation
Nov 1, 2012

removed
Freddie Mercury is :haw: 100% of the time.

dpack_1
Mar 23, 2009

Let another's wounds be your warning

Veinless posted:

Can't figure out exactly what I'm seeing on the right half of this. Is this person wearing assless pants?

It's a girl in a skirt holding a phone on her lap?

Indolent Bastard
Oct 26, 2007

I WON THIS AMAZING AVATAR! I'M A WINNER! WOOOOO!
n/m misunderstood the question

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

highme posted:

3rd generation native here, but I'm happy to keep my Colorado flag artwork on the bottom of my snowboard.

I like how on the big 303 rib piece there us no uniform orientation. What shop is that?

http://www.201mainstreettattoo.com/.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

That panther looks like someone just walked in on it getting out of the shower.

Veinless
Sep 11, 2008

Smells like motivation

dpack_1 posted:

It's a girl in a skirt holding a phone on her lap?

That makes a lot more sense.

Croisquessein
Feb 25, 2005

invisible or nonexistent, and should be treated as such

Is this supposed to be Odin carrying the caduceus and twirling a basketball on top of an OM symbol? Trying to see how many random clashing images can they can stick in a tattoo?

Saints Crow
Aug 25, 2006

Johnny is the name for God on the lips and hearts of all bangers

It came from Facebook:

:downs: + :unsmigghh:

:pwn:

It took me way too long to realize that is a parrot on her shoulder, and not some weird fish/insect hybrid.

FluxFaun
Apr 7, 2010

Jesus is coming.

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich

Saints Crow posted:

It came from Facebook:

None of those really strike me as shockingly bad. The Jesus is hilarious.

Dr. Light
Dec 16, 2006

I definitely get this vibe from one of Eric Wareheim's Major Lazer videos.

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Saints Crow posted:

It took me way too long to realize that is a parrot on her shoulder, and not some weird fish/insect hybrid.

MikeyKins
May 9, 2004

Dan, there's a reason why we get emails calling you Le Bafart, Le Baturd, Le Bajerk...
This just came across my facebook feed, and I had to post it. She just had a daughter, and I think she wanted one of it holding her thumb...

Linking because I'm being overly concerned about :nws:

http://imgur.com/neKICBS

GrandMaster
Aug 15, 2004
laidback

Bored posted:

That panther looks like someone just walked in on it getting out of the shower.

Haha yes! Also looks like it's crawling out of a vagina

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

MikeyKins posted:

This just came across my facebook feed, and I had to post it. She just had a daughter, and I think she wanted one of it holding her thumb...

Linking because I'm being overly concerned about :nws:

http://imgur.com/neKICBS

Either you've been had or you're trolling, but this has been floating around for ages and I'm almost 100% positive it's not on your friend.

uranium grass has a new favorite as of 01:13 on Jun 1, 2013

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

I hope he didn't care about that pizza.

Grrl Anachronism posted:

Either you've been had or you're trolling, but this has been floating around for ages and I'm almost 100% positive it's not on your friend.

You can post images on Facebook that aren't of you or your friends and they will show up on other peoples' feeds. :ssh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

cobalt impurity posted:

You can post images on Facebook that aren't of you or your friends and they will show up on other peoples' feeds. :ssh:

I'm aware, but the way it was phrased ("This just came across my facebook feed, and I had to post it. She just had a daughter, and I think she wanted one of it holding her thumb") seems to imply that it was on the poster's friend. Maybe it was just badly worded. Here's a very special piece from a shop in my hometown.

• Locked thread