Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tyler
Jun 2, 2014

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

Its pretty funny how many cars have concealed carry stickers on em here in CT once sandy hook happened

Kinda defeats the purpose of concealed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

zombie303 posted:

Kinda defeats the purpose of concealed.

Not sure if that's less retarded or more retarded than the sashes or badges

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Flikken posted:

Not sure if that's less retarded or more retarded than the sashes or badges

The badges are the dumbest things ever. Especially since they could be misinterpreted as a real badge.

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

zombie303 posted:

The badges are the dumbest things ever. Especially since they could be misinterpreted as a real badge.

Goddam you weren't kidding :stonk:

I just don't understand the point of having one of those things

Zeris
Apr 15, 2003

Quality posting direct from my brain to your face holes.
Why don't we have a gun awareness day?

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

We have black history month

Why not gun history month

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

We have black history month

Why not gun history month

Fourth of July, bitch.

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGxpdP3ZbWQ

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Godholio posted:

Fourth of July, bitch.

Godholio posted:

Fourth of July, bitch.

Thats just one day

We need a month (preferably 31 days)

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Amerigust

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Godholio posted:

Amerigust

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0InPVNuQ3Y

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Hey n4i, you read any of the Culture Series? I just started the first book last week and it gives me revelation space vibes but was written a full decade or so earlier.

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

Ceterum autem censeo mundum esse delendam

Memento, homo, quia pulvis es, et in pulverem reverteris

mom posted:

do you have any idea what its like to wake up 2hrs before work, not because you have to bea there early but because you have to spend an hour and a half laying in bed convincing yourself not to put a bullet in your loving head and end it? any idea whast its like to have viceral self loathing where you look in the mirror every day and wonder who the gently caress is that? how did i beocome this? i hate my life more then you can possibly imagine man and you have no idea where im at. im too much of a pussy to kill myself and i always told myself i wojuldnt do it while my family is alive, all i got is this poo poo to go loving blotto hoping somethjing works out but in the back of my head i know it never will. i also think im becoming schizophrenic since it runs in the familyy but i have no idea how to discern what is real since its all numb anywas

mom posted:

{Scene fades to black}

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I followed that shitshow in TCC. A loving lifetime supply of Xanax in a neat little pile.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

If we're lucky everyone in that thread will die. Then everyone outside that thread.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

I followed that shitshow in TCC. A loving lifetime supply of Xanax in a neat little pile.

mom posted:

so i recently tried buying a firearm and recieved a phone call today from the dealer saying i was "flaggeD". he didnt say denied because i passed the background check but he said verbaitm "your name has been flagged and you have been denied the sale of a firearm". anyone know what this means? i dont have a legal record of mental illness and i have no felony convictions but i was investigated by the secret service 4 years ago but i dont know how that would be releated. really angers me now because its one more loving straw about to break my back and im starting to get pissed off. i know people with guns and its all hobbies to them but when a person actually needs a firearm you cant even loving buy one

mom posted:

i threatened to kill sarah palin during her vice presidency campaign, i was unaware that you couldn't threaten people holding political office, i didnt see what the big deal was at the time since i threaten to kill like 10 people a day (xbox, w/e). i was able to convince them to not press charges by hotboxing my car and getting stoned prior to the interview, wearing a jose cuervo hat, and basically acting like a loving moron during the 3 times they interviewed me, the DA ended up dropping the charges because they thought i was a stoner idiot who was drunk/high when sending the threat. i was stopped at the airport too in AK when i got off the plane and was asked why I was there (construction work) and that was that. who would have thought in the freest country in america your second ammendment rights are REVOKED based on speculation

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
TCC as a whole needs to cook itself to death in a car. loving morons.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

JDAMS CURE PASHTUN posted:

TCC as a whole needs to cook itself to death in a car. loving morons.

lol isn't that what some TCC idiot did to himself and his wife or whatever posted about it

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Mike-o posted:

lol isn't that what some TCC idiot did to himself and his wife or whatever posted about it

:thejoke:

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Mike-o posted:

kinda but no. dude did himself in after dosing in the car and overheating, his wife found drugs after and was thinking about doing them. that's the most I remember.

but yeah, dumbfucks.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

It explains a lot about awful posters in other forums when you catch them in TCC talking about slamming heroin in the bathroom at work every day

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

kinda but no. dude did himself in after dosing in the car and overheating, his wife found drugs after and was thinking about doing them. that's the most I remember.

but yeah, dumbfucks.

lol yeah his wife said the silver lining was finding his drug stash and then she posted a thread asking how to defraud the insurance company that didn't want to pay out a policy for a fuckup addict who literally died like a dog

Nice and hot piss
Feb 1, 2004

Reading TCC is essentially who I dealt with that was a known drug user or seeker that came into the E.R I worked in. I can only assume that 95% of the "I got heroin/prescription med" posts usually involved having to get the semen off their hands before posting due to the amount of dicks needed to be sucked to get said product.

Nice and hot piss fucked around with this message at 20:46 on Sep 27, 2014

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Fucitol posted:

mom posted:

:downs:
Did that shithead re-reg? I don't see a banned avatar, but the last post he made was in August right before Wax waxed him. It was a reply to me in TFR. Hopefully, I was the last person he ever "talked" to on the forums. :smug:

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

Ceterum autem censeo mundum esse delendam

Memento, homo, quia pulvis es, et in pulverem reverteris
i honestly forgot that tcc existed, but sometimes a gem gets thrown my way and it pops back up like a bleeding puss-filled sti.

GENDERWEIRD GREEDO posted:

It explains a lot about awful posters in other forums when you catch them in TCC talking about slamming heroin in the bathroom at work every day

after digging for an iota of a second in that thread, it explains everything about some truly poo poo posting in other parts of sa.

the dad farm
Dec 6, 2005

"do you have any idea what its like to wake up 2hrs before work, not because you have to bea there early but because you have to spend an hour and a half laying in bed convincing yourself not to put a bullet in your loving head and end it? any idea whast its like to have viceral self loathing where you look in the mirror every day and wonder who the gently caress is that? how did i beocome this? i hate my life more then you can possibly imagine man and you have no idea where im at. im too much of a pussy to kill myself and i always told myself i wojuldnt do it while my family is alive, all i got is this poo poo to go loving blotto hoping somethjing works out but in the back of my head i know it never will. i also think im becoming schizophrenic since it runs in the familyy but i have no idea how to discern what is real since its all numb anywas"

-me

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

the dad farm posted:

"do you have any idea what its like to wake up 2hrs before work, not because you have to bea there early but because you have to spend an hour and a half laying in bed convincing yourself not to put a bullet in your loving head and end it? any idea whast its like to have viceral self loathing where you look in the mirror every day and wonder who the gently caress is that? how did i beocome this? i hate my life more then you can possibly imagine man and you have no idea where im at. im too much of a pussy to kill myself and i always told myself i wojuldnt do it while my family is alive, all i got is this poo poo to go loving blotto hoping somethjing works out but in the back of my head i know it never will. i also think im becoming schizophrenic since it runs in the familyy but i have no idea how to discern what is real since its all numb anywas"

-me

same

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A VHS INTO THE SLOT. IT'S DREDD AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, DREDD. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME GANGSTER SCUM OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP TECHNIQUE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY ESCAPED MAMAS MOST DANGEROUS PRISON. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JERKS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNING

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
I watched Dredd last night.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Is the new one any good? I am the law!

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM CLICK A BUTTON ON STEAM. IT'S ROME 2 AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START DOING THE MOVES ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, CEASER. I DO EVERY MOVE AND I DO EVERY MOVE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHING SOUNDS WHEN I SLAUGHTER SOME BARBARIAN SCUM OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP A TACTIC. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY CONQUERED THE WORLD. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY COLLEGE CLASS AND ALL THEY DO IS PROVE PEOPLE IN COLLEGE CLASS CAN STILL BE IMMATURE JERKS. AND IVE LEARNED ALL THE LINES AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY APARTMENT LESS LONELY BY SHOUTING EM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING WIND DOWN EVERY MORNING

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

zombie303 posted:

Go watch it right now if you haven't seen it yet criminal scum.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

zombie303 posted:

It's probably the greatest movie ever made.

So yeah p good.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

MERICURRS'n IRRATIATED WASTELAND

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbcoOqGKFi8&t=16s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4CrE6IwlLg

First 6 minutes tells you pretty much everything you need to know about Dredd.

I'm gonna watch it again right now.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Dredd was way cooler than The Raid but I also haven't seen The Raid 2 yet

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Dredd loving owns every other movie ever

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

It's an hour too long but the fight scenes are even crazier than the first one

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

The Raid 2 is good, not as good as the first one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the dad farm
Dec 6, 2005

at the date posted:

The Raid 2 is good, not as good as the first one.

i just watched the first one, it owned bones watching all that yellow on yellow action

• Locked thread