Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Utritum
May 2, 2009
College Slice
Joined as Utritum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gerty
Jun 11, 2013

by XyloJW

curse of flubber
Mar 12, 2007
I CAN'T HELP BUT DERAIL THREADS WITH MY VERY PRESENCE

I ALSO HAVE A CLOUD OF DEDICATED IDIOTS FOLLOWING ME SHITTING UP EVERY THREAD I POST IN

IGNORE ME AND ANY DINOSAUR THAT FIGHTS WITH ME BECAUSE WE JUST CAN'T SHUT UP
Does anyone know of a manga issue or one-shot that's about ten pages long? Maximum is less than 20, but the fewer the better.

I'm wanting to find something to edit for a friend's christmas

Lil Cunty
Oct 22, 2007

Hi guys, I'm at my wits end I hope you can help. I'm trying to remember the name of an anime I watched a while ago. It was about a lot of weird stuff, but most notably a group of big-breasted teenagers fighting against fart jokes. Or maybe it was about big-breasted teenagers using fart jokes to fight weird stuff? Does this ring any bells for anyone? I really appreciate it, tia.

curse of flubber
Mar 12, 2007
I CAN'T HELP BUT DERAIL THREADS WITH MY VERY PRESENCE

I ALSO HAVE A CLOUD OF DEDICATED IDIOTS FOLLOWING ME SHITTING UP EVERY THREAD I POST IN

IGNORE ME AND ANY DINOSAUR THAT FIGHTS WITH ME BECAUSE WE JUST CAN'T SHUT UP

WD-40 posted:

Hi guys, I'm at my wits end I hope you can help. I'm trying to remember the name of an anime I watched a while ago. It was about a lot of weird stuff, but most notably a group of big-breasted teenagers fighting against fart jokes. Or maybe it was about big-breasted teenagers using fart jokes to fight weird stuff? Does this ring any bells for anyone? I really appreciate it, tia.

I think it was probably one of these:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Anime

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

This isn't really a suggestion question, but more of a general thing. I'm not a big anime guy, but I just got into Polar Bear Cafe and am really enjoying it. Is it going to get more episodes, or is it done? All the wiki pages have it listed as ongoing, but there hasn't been a new episode in over a year.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

TheJoker138 posted:

This isn't really a suggestion question, but more of a general thing. I'm not a big anime guy, but I just got into Polar Bear Cafe and am really enjoying it. Is it going to get more episodes, or is it done? All the wiki pages have it listed as ongoing, but there hasn't been a new episode in over a year.

The comic is still ongoing. The show's been done since March 28, 2013. Literally just five seconds of google.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

E: Nevermind.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

I made a page for Sabagebu.

http://www.adtrwiki.com/index.php?title=Sabagebu

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant

I corrected a couple of grammar/spelling errors, and added a personal opinion.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

StandardVC10 posted:

I corrected a couple of grammar/spelling errors, and added a personal opinion.

Thank you for that. Also is it poor form to post a link about an adtrwiki page to the anime thread after the show is over?

Razzled
Feb 3, 2011

MY HARLEY IS COOL
Signed up as razzled.

The_Frag_Man
Mar 26, 2005

I'm pretty sure I signed up. Can I get my account activated? It should be the same as my current username.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

quote:

There is no user by the name "The_Frag_Man". Check your spelling.

I'd look it up in the changelogs but yep there are still hundreds of bots registering every day. E: I'm assuming you meant "TheFragMan", which is already an approved user as of 2010!

Nate RFB fucked around with this message at 03:13 on Jan 8, 2015

The_Frag_Man
Mar 26, 2005

Nate RFB posted:

I'm assuming you meant "TheFragMan", which is already an approved user as of 2010!

Haha. Uh, thanks!

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
Nulani is a super-cool person who upgraded the wiki and upgraded the captcha and cleaned out the spam accounts.

However there's a chance doing this also caught a few regular accounts that may have gotten flagged as spam for whatever reason (inactivity, no contributions, whatever). Shout-out in the thread if this happened to you and we'll get you re-added forthwith.

There were 60,000 spam accounts btw.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Oh man, that is cool. I haven't touched the wiki in a while besides approving people and I feel....motivated?? to do other stuff again.

unpronounceable
Apr 4, 2010

You mean we still have another game to go through?!
Fallen Rib
I've been thinking of making a note of the anime with good dubs, but I know next to nothing about wiki organization. Should I add a tag like we have for genres?

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
That's probably the way to do it, though how do we decide which ones are good? Though I guess by its very nature the wiki contains arbitrary opinions so it probably doesn't really matter.

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
In as Mikl (newly created account, not one caught in the spambot purge).

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant
I've discovered that there exists a josei category with only one page in it. That's a bit weird, would anyone consider finding some series with pages that could also fit in it?

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

StandardVC10 posted:

I've discovered that there exists a josei category with only one page in it. That's a bit weird, would anyone consider finding some series with pages that could also fit in it?

I was gonna say Chihayafuru, but that's the one that's on the page!

Hmm...
Kuragehime is josei. So are Paradise Kiss, NANA, and Honey & Clover. (according to wikipedia anyway ParaKiss originally ran in a fashion magazine I think)

e: i guess i coulda just edited them myself, but :effort:

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

StandardVC10 posted:

Natsuyuki Rendezvous, Nodame Cantabile

there just aren't that many josei anime made tbh

XboxPants
Jan 30, 2006

Steven doesn't want me watching him sleep anymore.
Kids on the Slope is, I believe, and I've seen Eden of the East referred to there too, dunno if that's accurate, haven't seen the series.

The Black Stones
May 7, 2007

I POSTED WHAT NOW!?

XboxPants posted:

Kids on the Slope is, I believe, and I've seen Eden of the East referred to there too, dunno if that's accurate, haven't seen the series.

I would agree with Kids on the Slope. Eden of the East though, I don't think fits that category.

unpronounceable
Apr 4, 2010

Fallen Rib

Nate RFB posted:

That's probably the way to do it, though how do we decide which ones are good? Though I guess by its very nature the wiki contains arbitrary opinions so it probably doesn't really matter.

So, I went through and added the category to the pages where someone recommended the dub. Undo all my work here if you so desire.

Redcrimson
Mar 3, 2008

Second-stage Midboss Syndrome
I finally got around to making a page for Chaika. I'll try to work on making pages for the other red links on the 2014 list... eventually.

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Why don't you just lay down your weapons now?
Edit: Never mind, I saw suggestions and synopses in the title, didn't notice it was for the Wiki. My bad.

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown.
Signed up as Slur. Perhaps I can make a contribution here or there, depending on what I'm doing on any given day.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

DRIVE INTO THE WOODS AND EAT CORN OUT THE CAN

Lord Lambeth
Dec 7, 2011

Signed up as Lambeth

pretty princess
Jan 3, 2010

-|-
/ \
Signed up as Princess

SSJ_naruto_2003
Oct 12, 2012

Signed up as GreyPowerVan

.jpg
Jan 18, 2011

I'm in as .jpg

HMS Boromir
Jul 16, 2011

by Lowtax
-

HMS Boromir fucked around with this message at 22:24 on Nov 13, 2016

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

To yolo rolls! The cause and solution to all problems!
In as Donnerberg. I have opinions about the two animes I've seen.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

Does anybody want to make the pages for the latest top ten list? It's nearing the end of the year and they haven't been made yet.

unpronounceable
Apr 4, 2010

Fallen Rib

Annointed posted:

Does anybody want to make the pages for the latest top ten list? It's nearing the end of the year and they haven't been made yet.

I'm planning on making one for Nozaki-kun soon when I'm back home from vacation. That shouldn't stop anyone else from making it first though.

Pierson
Oct 31, 2004

College Slice
I think it's time to take ADTRWiki to the next level:

quote:

Dear owner of adtrwiki.com,

I’m sure you have been contacted in this matter many times before but our value proposition is much different. We show the client results before we ask for any further commitment.

As a business owner you might be interested to gain profit by placing your website among top in search engines.

Your website needs immediate improvement for some major issues with your website.
-Low online presence for many competitive keyword phrases
-Unorganized social media accounts
-Not compatible with all mobile devices
-Many bad back links to your website

I have selected your website adtrwiki.com and prepared a FREE website audit report. This is for you, completely free at no charge.

If my proposal sound's interesting for your business goal, feel free to email me, or can provide me with your phone number and the best time to call you. I am also available for an online meeting to present you this website audit report.

I look forward to hearing from you - thanks!

Best Regards,
[Some name i left out in the 0.0001% chance there is an actual person on the other end of this terrible e-mail]
Marketing Consultant

All this looks fixable. Who wants to staff the ADTRWiki twitter feed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Budget Prefuse
Sep 26, 2011

ill make the kickstarter

• Locked thread