Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Featured: Irish accent:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CT0GRCAACNY&t=130s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005

Fog Tripper posted:

Fairly certain the definition of polygamy != incest and rape. Also sorry that you are so upset about people dressing like they are from the 1800s. Heaven forbid you should ever find yourself in amish country.

Lastly I am sorry that you are so familiar with the look of someone incestuously raped on the reg. Goondolences for your lot in life.

amish don't gently caress their own family. it is definitive that flds does, and underage to boot. sorry if you are unable to google that and understand that really hosed up poo poo does in fact happen in utah and is basically ignored by the state govt.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

wilfredmerriweathr posted:

amish don't gently caress their own family. it is definitive that flds does, and underage to boot. sorry if you are unable to google that and understand that really hosed up poo poo does in fact happen in utah and is basically ignored by the state govt.

Fog Tripper posted:

Fairly certain the definition of polygamy != incest and rape.

But nice generalizing dude.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Shinjobi posted:

Feels like the terrorists of 9/11 were overachievers or just stupid, in hindsight. 15 years later and people are just committing vehicular manslaughter for the same results. Terrorists, man, what'll they think of next.

the 9/11 dudes had like 15 years od planning and a billionaire backing them most of these wackos are just some crazies ISIS found on the internet

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
In England you have to be 18 to buy the pumpkin carving kit

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta

Ein cooler Typ posted:

In England you have to be 18 to buy the pumpkin carving kit

Sad!

Tezzora
Feb 26, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Reminder that fog tripper is a Mormon survivalist irl

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005

Tezzora posted:

:sad: but i guess that explains a lot.

even most mormons don't defend the flds so ol' foggy bottom must really have some..... interesting family history/daily mental gymnastics

hakimashou
Jul 15, 2002
Upset Trowel

Spunky Psycho Ho posted:

How to stop terrorism - Discontinue policy of drone striking wedding parties

You have that backward.

Discontinuing terrorism would stop drone strikes.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Wikkheiser posted:

And your alternative being?

Also I'm fine with legalized polygamy. Having Mormons run Utah as opposed to guerrilla insurgency in Utah during the 19th century seems like a fair tradeoff.

Id rather they were forcefully stamped out

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I've been thinking of converting to either Islam or Mormonism because other religions are way too pussy nowadays

Also for the polygamy

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Interesting thing

https://twitter.com/iyad_elbaghdadi/status/845044342305652736

Adrian Elms

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
We need to stop being afraid of people named Mahmood and Muhammed and focus on people named Trevor and Adrian.

Unironically.

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E

a bone to pick posted:

We need to stop being afraid of people named Mahmood and Muhammed and focus on people named Trevor and Adrian.

Unironically.

So what you're saying is the only constant is the islams.

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

:sad: but i guess that explains a lot.

even most mormons don't defend the flds so ol' foggy bottom must really have some..... interesting family history/daily mental gymnastics

Polygamy (from Late Greek πολυγαμία, polygamía, "state of marriage to many spouses") involves marriage with more than one spouse. When a man is married to more than one wife at a time, it is called polygyny.

I find humor in GBSers being so intolerant and bigoted toward a lifestyle choice that does not harm them. (no, I am not talking about incest/rape or whatever generalizing idiocy you'd like to paint an entire group with)

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

if you think that people are being subjected to mass rapes in utah you should probably call the fbi or the police. hth

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta

Tezzora posted:

No one here likes you

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

revmoo posted:

No one here likes you

Moonshine Rhyme
Mar 26, 2010

Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate

Fog Tripper posted:

Polygamy (from Late Greek πολυγαμία, polygamía, "state of marriage to many spouses") involves marriage with more than one spouse. When a man is married to more than one wife at a time, it is called polygyny.

I find humor in GBSers being so intolerant and bigoted toward a lifestyle choice that does not harm them. (no, I am not talking about incest/rape or whatever generalizing idiocy you'd like to paint an entire group with)

Some people still have a moral standard that they think all men are beholden to (it's me, I'm the shitler).

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

if only there were a way to give up all our privacy so governments could have all our data to prevent these things from happening

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Fried Watermelon posted:

if only there were a way to give up all our privacy so governments could have all our data to prevent these things from happening

p sure that's already the reason france is getting hammered on the reg and all that's happened in the u.k. is one madman with a knife running about

Tezzora
Feb 26, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

revmoo posted:

No one here likes you

what's funny is you think this is a burn

Tezzora
Feb 26, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
as a healthy adult my self-esteem is extremely tied up in the admiration of Racist Polygamy-Defending Mormon Gun Nut Survivalist and/or Belligerent Atheist Who Wants To Exterminate All The Brutes #11,341,290

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

Tezzora posted:

as a healthy adult my self-esteem is extremely tied up in the admiration of Racist Polygamy-Defending Mormon Gun Nut Survivalist and/or Belligerent Atheist Who Wants To Exterminate All The Brutes #11,341,290

seek help and gently caress off tezzor

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

Tezzora posted:

what's funny is you think this is a burn

Is it a burn if it's true?

Bulgogi Hoagie posted:

gently caress off tezzor

Tezzora
Feb 26, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

Fog Tripper posted:

Is it a burn if it's true?

i dunno, you tell me: joseph smith was a fraud so obvious only an illiterate redneck couldn't see through it

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
I do like that post earlier that said the solution for those who won't obey secular humanism is to throw them in prison, where British man Adrian Elms converted to Islam.

:discourse:

Tezzora
Feb 26, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
the only solution to one rejecting love of one's fellow man is mass murder and oppression, because four people out of 64 million died this year

Fog Tripper
Mar 3, 2008

by Smythe

revmoo posted:

No one here likes you

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Fog Tripper posted:

Wait are we still talking about muslims or

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib

Wikkheiser posted:

Okay so I looked it up. The Islamic terror groups have been giving it a go but still have some catching up to do to the IRA, which killed 2,058 people.

Lol what loving bullshit is this September 11 killed just short of 3 000 people why would you exclude that

Edit I gather you mean in the UK which is confusing since the IRA's goals were limited to there but Islamic terrorism is not

Neurosis fucked around with this message at 04:53 on Mar 24, 2017

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tezzora posted:

the only solution to one rejecting love of one's fellow man is mass murder and oppression, because four people out of 64 million died this year

Exactly now your getting it. Extreme violence begets extreme violence.

Fat Jesus
Jul 13, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2023

https://twitter.com/georgeeaton/sta...8cadfc6f958fc02

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Shaocaholica
Oct 29, 2002

Fig. 5E

Clearly only the white and Chinese ones deserved it.

Second Sun
Apr 6, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
He was a convert, not a 'cultural assassin'.

What more evidence do you need that islam is incompatible with secular democracy?

Tiny Deer
Jan 16, 2012

Wikkheiser posted:

I do like that post earlier that said the solution for those who won't obey secular humanism is to throw them in prison, where British man Adrian Elms converted to Islam.

:discourse:

Don't you tell me about 'cause' and 'effect' when we're trying to have a very serious discussion about terrorism okay that is very rude of you

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky
the attacker was an asian male

SBJ
Apr 10, 2009

Apple of My Eye

Laughter in the Sky
A british national

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU