Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
FTR VS BCC 22 44.00%
ORANGE VS MIKE 4 8.00%
Toni vs Sydni 1 2.00%
Deonna vs Madison 2 4.00%
TRIOS 21 42.00%
Total: 50 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

A Fancy Hat posted:

Tony Khan, you know what you need to do.

tony paying to expedite everything would be an easy win for him and should be a no brainer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Shard posted:

borders are bullshit

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

Tony please please spend all the money you need to keep the luchadors around. This CMLL crossover has kicked so much rear end and I need more Hechicero on Collision.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
https://x.com/AEW/status/1762870275245301908?s=20

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Rampage has been really good the last few weeks. Love all the Lucha stuff

Yea Lucha is keeping AEW worth watching for me the last few weeks. Love that they’ve been feuding with BCC too my other favorite part of the shows.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Ganso Bomb posted:

I can’t believe some dipshit promoter in Texas and/or some dipshit from CMLL is going to keep me from seeing Hechicero on my TV

The only person keeping Hechicero off your TV is you by not spending $35 to be a Fan Legend and watching him on the Youtube app on your Smart TV!

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Biden is a fed-drone

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

MassRafTer posted:

The only person keeping Hechicero off your TV is you by not spending $35 to be a Fan Legend and watching him on the Youtube app on your Smart TV!

When you’re right you’re right.

I took a sick day yesterday so my brain schedule is off and I only just remembered that today is actually Wednesday. gently caress yeah.

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

Lmaoo

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

MorningMoon posted:

Biden is a fed-drone

He still calls it the wwwf and thinks Bruno is champ

Paying2Lurk
Sep 15, 2023

I'd take a bullet
for a bud any day.

Matthew Buck posted:

“And I thought the $25 Amazon gift card to Tony Schiavone was a great way to extend the olive branch. My brother, who can be a bit of a hot head, had a quick quibble about something trivial, but we circled back and deescalated the situation.”

Love the corpo-speak Bucks. :allears:

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Anyone else excited to see that drat Sting get EVP triggered so hard he reverts to a blade runner! Matthew and Nicholas fans where you at?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Frankly genius of Tony Khan to reach out to the Democrat party and have them cancel all the CMLL visas before those guys could expect to get wins over his stars. Now his stars just have to do a job in Mexico in a multi man match no one will ever see.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

MassRafTer posted:

Frankly genius of Tony Khan to reach out to the Democrat party and have them cancel all the CMLL visas before those guys could expect to get wins over his stars. Now his stars just have to do a job in Mexico in a multi man match no one will ever see.

He is cooking hard to get back his booker of the year award

Paying2Lurk
Sep 15, 2023

I'd take a bullet
for a bud any day.
KENNNNYYY is on the Square FF7R2 launch stream right now!

https://www.twitch.tv/squareenix

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Kenny Omega is so handsome it’s baloobas

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

rantmo posted:

Hangman made it abundantly clear that he is not mad please watch the product.

I love my forever champ and I see beyond his words to read the shape of his facial hair to inform my opinions about his emotional state.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Just like WWF had IRS, Tony should introduce an evil visa administrator.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Kennel posted:

say hello to Dee Porter, the sniveling little pencil-pusher keeping you from seeing your favorite lucha stars

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Kennel posted:

Ah yes, INS

Kvantum
Feb 5, 2006
Skee-entist

https://twitter.com/TonyKhan/status/1762951979314126870?t=zK0j-bLzaTas-Lm5X71DaQ&s=19

Two Beans
Nov 27, 2003

dabbin' on em
Pillbug

Ganso Bomb posted:

Ah yes, INS

Actually bring in Mike Rotunda to play Irwin's twin brother, Irving N. Schyster.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

cool

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

they should unify the international and tnt belts sometime this year that’s my hot take of the week

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

They need to find time for stories across all the belts, and too often one belt takes all of TKs attention and that's rough. Trios belts have been a nothing for months, despite plenty of trios action in that time, where is the reason to care about them belts TK? Not every match has to be for a title, but so many of them have no rhyme or reason to how they get used.

fwiw I like belts, have all the belts, they're cool

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

Two Beans posted:

Actually bring in Mike Rotunda to play Irwin's twin brother, Irving N. Schyster.

His theme song.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vPFad4T2OhY

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I hope one day I have the honor of getting a high five from Kenneth Omega

Kaveman
Jul 25, 2009

NEVER!!!

The international and TNT titles have two distinct stories atm i don't see the argument

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

they should split the tnt belt into three belts, the Tea belt (for messy bitches), the N belt (only defended by natty wrestlers [vacant]) and the Tee belt, which is won by playing golf. Imho

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

JUNGLE BOY posted:

they should unify the international and tnt belts sometime this year that’s my hot take of the week

I generally agree but they’re both at least doing different things right now. I do wonder what happens with the naming of the TBS and TNT Titles if AEW ever moves off of Turner.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

this was going to be Mistico vs. Nick Wayne just like I asked for until the visa issues. thanks Tony this is still good

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Ganso Bomb posted:

I generally agree but they’re both at least doing different things right now. I do wonder what happens with the naming of the TBS and TNT Titles if AEW ever moves off of Turner.

I would imagine they automagically become TV titles or named after wherever they land.

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

this match is going to loving rip im hype

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
The two best wrestlers under 31. Yes/No?

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Mark Davis absolutely going to come out after that Ospreay match.

It's a longshot but I'm hoping PAC returns at some point during Revolution, whether it's for the OC match or not, idc I loving miss the guy

Kennel posted:

The two best wrestlers under 31. Yes/No?

1000%, Konosuke needs to get the gently caress away from Callis/Jericho poo poo, guy is a once in a lifetime wrestler

rantmo
Jul 30, 2003

A smile better suits a hero

PAC should come back, that would make me very happy. Davis less so, I was never really impressed by Aussie Open but I like Fletcher on his own so it should stay that way.

CHaKKaWaKka
Aug 6, 2001

I've chosen my next victim. Cry tears of joy it's not you!

PAC is so good. Remember where for a moment it looked like he was going to wrestle with a blindfold on cause he got misted?

He could get the Goro Majima treatment and just show up everywhere and attack people for no reason. He already has the 'Saying people's names in a really crazy way' thing down.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

It’s called having a geordie accent

CHaKKaWaKka
Aug 6, 2001

I've chosen my next victim. Cry tears of joy it's not you!

I'm quebecois I can't tell the difference between PAC and Fern Brady

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

PAC v Kenny Iron Man is still one of the best matches in AEW history.