Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
Hangman vs Penta 22 33.85%
Swerve vs Hardy 1 1.54%
Wardlow vs Trent? 3 4.62%
Velvet vs Rosa 1 1.54%
Acclaimed vs Mogul Embassy 1 1.54%
Copeland vs Suzuki 37 56.92%
Total: 65 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

okada in a ladder match, okada in a cagematch, okada in a coal miners glove on a pole match

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
My wishlist:

Okada vs Jeff Jarrett
Okada vs Orange Cassidy
Okada vs Penta
Okada vs Hangman
Okada vs Mox

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Suplex Liberace posted:

okada in a ladder match, okada in a cagematch, okada in a coal miners glove on a pole match

BREE WOO

Leatherface belt

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Ganso Bomb posted:

Okada vs Shane Taylor
Okada vs Lee Moriarty
Okada vs Daniel Garcia
Okada vs Roderick Strong
Okada vs Penta
Okada vs Fenix

Not sure what you do the next week, though

Good news if you have Honor Club, Okada vs Strong is on Field of Honor 2015 and it kicks rear end.

neoaxd
Nov 13, 2004

rotinaj posted:

My wishlist:

Okada vs Jeff Jarrett

:pray:

Majinfoose
Jul 26, 2007

HOLY SHIT
This vegan brisket is bussin

Okada vs Capcom

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Majinfoose posted:

Okada vs Capcom

If that what it takes to get Mike Haggar into an AEW ring, then so be it.

Sega 32X
Jan 3, 2004

Have Okada come in and run roughshod over all the storylines that are lingering maybe a bit too long.

Okada crushes Christian for the belt and then Copeland. He walks through both the house of black and FTR. Beats up all the kingdom. Just have him reset the whole timeline by smashing everyone like a DC crisis in human form.

(only half kidding about this)

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.
Christian storyline needs to go another decade.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Would like to see what Okada would bring to a Texas Death match with Hangman.

enigmahfc
Oct 10, 2003

EFF TEE DUB!!
EFF TEE DUB!!
Okada will injury himself on his first match and will miss his Double or Nothing moment.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

enigmahfc posted:

Okada will injury himself on his first match and will miss his Double or Nothing moment.

come on now.

hes not cm punk

Fart Radio
Sep 7, 2010

@Therock hey man check it... You ever kill a man or no? Hit me up. ;)
okada is forming a trio with chuck and trent

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

okada is going to lose to luigi pizza and the manscout and the outrunners to punish him for betraying new japan

Squall
Mar 10, 2010

"...whatever."

Lid posted:

Christian storyline needs to go another decade.

I was a Christian fan back in his WWE and later WWECW days (didn't follow him to TNA but I was happy to hear he won the belt) but holy poo poo is he on another level in AEW.

I wasn't watching when Tony's big Hall of Famer or whatever was Christian to disappointment of people but lmao, who would have expected him to be this great.

We need more Christian, Tony.

Oasx
Oct 11, 2006

Freshly Squeezed
The only problem is that you know that Christian and Edge or going to team up sooner rather than later, so his heel run has a natural time limit.

Squall
Mar 10, 2010

"...whatever."

Oasx posted:

The only problem is that you know that Christian and Edge or going to team up sooner rather than later, so his heel run has a natural time limit.

Copeland will turn heel

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Turn?! He already tried to kill a boy in front of his mother!

Squall
Mar 10, 2010

"...whatever."

RandolphCarter posted:

Fair point

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Sting comes out of retirement after Revolution to have one more last match against Okada. A 2 minute 3.75 star affair.
In the scrum Sting will just look at the camera and say 'if I knew wrestling Okada was an option I wouldn't have announced my retirement so early'.

RandolphCarter posted:

Yes but he was a lovely boy. So it's fine.

Christian turns face in about a year when he sacrifices himself to save his lovely boy from an even bigger heel. (Sting again, back for revenge from Wrestledream).

ChrisBTY fucked around with this message at 08:59 on Jan 31, 2024

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Cabbit posted:

Okada should fight Okada, in a first of its kind match. The referee? Kazuchika Okada.

Loser leaves town match

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Jiro posted:

Loser leaves town match

Punk and Cody are already in other companies

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

Happy Wednesday to all who celebrate.

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

Squall posted:

Copeland will turn heel

I wouldn’t be shocked if Cage & Copeland vs FTR is already pencilled in for Wembley.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Obv Okada vs Takeshita but I really want to see him and Rush get real nasty.

And also have a match, I suppose

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Singles Match
Jeff Hardy vs. Jon Moxley

Non Title Match
Chris Jericho vs. Kyle Fletcher (w/Don Callis)

Singles Match
Adam Page vs. Toa Liona

Singles Match
Swerve Strickland vs. ???

Singles Match
Taya Valkyrie vs. Deonna Purrazzo

wahey

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Happy Return of the Rankings day to all who celebrate.

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

We might get RVD tonight or we might get something even more wild, we just don't know. Either way I'm excited for some good wrestling :)

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

Pylons posted:

Happy Return of the Rankings day to all who celebrate.

we've made it out of the dark and back into the light. tonight, at 8 PM Eastern, the Feeling will be Officially Restored

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Bard Maddox posted:

we've made it out of the dark and back into the light. tonight, at 8 PM Eastern, the Feeling will be Officially Restored
Just like in the UFC, cm punk has finally been defeated

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

A newbie like Okada needs to pay his dues imo. Needs some time jobbing to JD Drake and John Silver before he's allowed to work a winning program against Daddy Magic.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Endless Mike posted:

A newbie like Okada needs to pay his dues imo. Needs some time jobbing to JD Drake and John Silver before he's allowed to work a winning program against Daddy Magic.

Has anyone suggested giving him a gimmick where he's in a mask, maybe a reference to an upcoming superhero movie that everyone is bound to love for ages to come? Seems like that can't miss.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
He can be Danhausen's muscle.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Kennel posted:

He can be Danhausen's muscle.

Okada and Danhausen hanging out in the parking lot before every show, hocking bootleg shirts. When the cops come Okada puts Danhausen on his shoulders and runs away into the night.

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014

Endless Mike posted:

You think this Okato kid should go over Daddy Magic? This is why fantasy booking should be banned.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

aww :3:

Tampa Bae
Aug 23, 2021

Please, this is all I have
All of Best Friends are in CHAOS so there might be a real chance we get Okada/Danhausen interactions

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Erin M. Fiasco posted:

We might get RVD tonight or we might get something even more wild, we just don't know. Either way I'm excited for some good wrestling :)

I know it’s going to be RVD but I’m bracing myself for the off chance that it’s a (gasp) swerve and it’s not The Whole F’N Show but The New F’N Show instead

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Tampa Bae posted:

All of Best Friends are in CHAOS so there might be a real chance we get Okada/Danhausen interactions

Chaos gold is just around the corner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

CopywrightMMXI posted:

I wouldn’t be shocked if Cage & Copeland vs FTR is already pencilled in for Wembley.

I don’t particularly want to see it, but I would not be at all surprised to see cage and Copeland vs Matt and Jeff hardy for wembley

It just is one of the biggest name value matches they could do, as much as the match would be bad and I think Jeff is a reekazoid