Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
FTR VS BCC 22 44.00%
ORANGE VS MIKE 4 8.00%
Toni vs Sydni 1 2.00%
Deonna vs Madison 2 4.00%
TRIOS 21 42.00%
Total: 50 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

DogsInSpace!
Sep 11, 2001

Fun Shoe

Shard posted:

They wanted Hogan to beat up sting! gently caress these guys

Now THAT is some prime heeling. GOAT of the tag team div.

History Comes Inside! posted:

It’s called having a geordie accent

I’m imagining an entire region where they look and speak like PAC and I can’t imagine the name as anything but Goblin Town. Does their elected king automatically get really fat and/or wear revealing stretchy pants? How do they feel about Orcs? Uruk-Hai? Guys who say Bruv and words that rhyme with hunt?

DogsInSpace! fucked around with this message at 23:43 on Feb 28, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sticky Nate
Jan 9, 2012

Kennel posted:

The two best wrestlers under 31. Yes/No?

No.

Yuma Aoyagi is 28.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Revolution now Vegan :(

https://twitter.com/TonyKhan/status/1762970049319481398?t=yCqcaxn2OehZURKTgtuHYQ&s=19

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

we might never know what meat madness is

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

who is the lone healthy meat man they should be king of meat

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

I WANTED MEAT.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

nobody tell NN that the pape has gone woke, he won't be able to take the news 😔

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Nothing's better than postin' in the morning!

I was really looking forward to it but I'd much rather have a fully-realized Meat Madness match than an anemic one. This just gives him time to book Stuntman Mikey and Larry D.

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

Meat Madness was going to be too lean.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Mister Wardlow hosed again, someone’s going to PRISON!!!

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Tony cancelled meat madness because none of them can do a single flip

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

he ran the numbers and realised the ring couldn't sustain that much meat 😔

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

Gumball Gumption posted:

Tony cancelled meat madness because none of them can do a single flip

the business has finally been killed

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

I hope Mr. Wardlow cuts another deranged promo about this and threatens whoever is responsible for destroying his star-making moment with litigation :colbert:

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Meat Madness on Ice

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

You DARE put the MEAT ON ICE???

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Should have done Women's Meat Madness.

Maybe Cake Madness

Erin M. Fiasco
Mar 21, 2013

Pylons posted:

You DARE put the MEAT ON ICE???

Mr. Wardlow needs his "STOOP. THAT. LOW." moment.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

Kennel posted:

Meat Madness on Ice

That’s how you get food poisoning.

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Kennel posted:

Should have done Women's Meat Madness.

Maybe Cake Madness

Cake Chaos

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

There is no meat madness. No slabs of beef.

I am beefless.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Shard posted:

I am once again asking you all to get a cheap nord vpn, and use fite now known a triller. It's much better and if you use aew plus you get ppv discounts, you can go back and watch old papes you bought and you get all aew shows pip free.
i like to watch aew on my big tv not on my computer.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

STONE COLD 64 posted:

I chromecast from my phone which has the VPN

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.
I watch AEW on my big TV via a simple HDMI cable, most house holds have several of them these days

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Gumball Gumption posted:

Yeah, this works really well.

Get with it you Melvins

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Just move to a country where you don’t need the VPN part

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.

Sure can you give me $100k?

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

then i would have to leave the greatest country on earth

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

unless the scramble is for a TNT/International/tag/etc title shot in the future then why bother, card is stacked as is

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
fantastic as the card is, it's a bit heavy on singles matches - could do with a fun fuckoff multiman to break a few of those up

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

STONE COLD 64 posted:

Is your tv smart? I watch the papes and dynamite on my tv. I just downloaded nord vpn on my tv set it to ireland and download the triller app and watch it on that after setting the vpn on my tv

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Barry Bluejeans posted:

fantastic as the card is, it's a bit heavy on singles matches - could do with a fun fuckoff multiman to break a few of those up

honestly shocked the trios stuff went nowhere, fully expected to have had BCG turn on Acclaimed by now so we could do a unification.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

DLC Inc posted:

unless the scramble is for a TNT/International/tag/etc title shot in the future then why bother, card is stacked as is

part of The Feeling is AEW being the super duper ultra indy promotion

and that means a super duper ultra scramble on the undercard

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

DLC Inc posted:

honestly shocked the trios stuff went nowhere, fully expected to have had BCG turn on Acclaimed by now so we could do a unification.

likewise, the angle felt like it was limping along even before Caster's flub

hopefully they'll blow it off at ₿!G ₿U$!NE$$

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

Shard posted:

Is your tv smart?

No it's loving stupid.

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Gumball Gumption posted:

this but my computer to my big tv

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH
Ospreay has not gotten a very warm welcome to Chuntsville

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

DLC Inc posted:

We still have two episodes of tv before the ppv, I tell myself hoping that I can will something into existence

UnleashedDad
Jan 14, 2022

hi im tony. did you know that a koala's appendix is about two meters long.
International/TNT/Continental are three titles with distinct stories and three strong champions. That should be a positive towards TK's booking but I find it hard to care.

International was doing things with OC on his first run which in hindsight he never should have lost, but if he isn't going towards the World after it what do you even do with him and that momentum? The current feud's answer is you kill that momentum dead.

The TNT title was doing good with Christian/Killshot but since the Cope Open it just feels like we are spinning wheels. Even moreso with a DG match for some reason.

The Continental title was ultimately unnecessary but the CC rocked so hard that it made it. Since then I am left questioning its purpose because it feels like the least important title right now. I don't watch ROH so I don't know if it is defended there. He's defended against nothing but lower card guys since then and is heading towards a rubber match with Bryan Danielson, who just wants to take this title to make Eddie feel like a loser.

I'm watching for the lasagna I made to cooldown as I wait to light the fuse, ty for reading.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

TNT title going from Christian and Edge to the DG stuff makes sense to me, DG been slowly moving towards that match for a while with how fired up he's been to overcome a Big Name again and it will be a great payoff to put that title on a younger guy who is a future superstar in the company. OC holding the International title probably went on a bit longer than I thought but I chalk that up to Mox/Fenix being hurt at separate times + the need to do something, ANYTHING, with the now-worthless Devil faction.

I do agree that Eddie has defended a title that he won in a tourney filled with the biggest meanest motherfuckers in AEW against some of the biggest who-cares jobbers they could dredge up. Eddie's journey towards the ROH title/Continental belt owned but there's a reason why he always worked beautifully as the man chasing the gold instead of the guy who had the belt. Danielson winning would probably result in way better title defenses because as much as I love Eddie, he is not Danielson.

I think ending Revolution with new champs for all 3 belts is the way to go; all those stories have worked really well but the payoff for them has been overdue.