Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LASER BEAM DREAM
Nov 3, 2005

Oh, what? So now I suppose you're just going to sit there and pout?
https://x.com/BarrelJumpist/status/1790949591048745182

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heck Yes! Loam!
Nov 15, 2004

a rich, friable soil containing a relatively equal mixture of sand and silt and a somewhat smaller proportion of clay.

I thought that saw stop did make their patents public?

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
Maybe the companies that make seat belt beep silencers can make special gloves that make the saw keep going when it touches your finger

LASER BEAM DREAM
Nov 3, 2005

Oh, what? So now I suppose you're just going to sit there and pout?

Heck Yes! Loam! posted:

I thought that saw stop did make their patents public?

They did, this popped up in my feed because a YouTuber I follower replied with this:

https://twitter.com/KnowingBetterYT/status/1791114008898032050

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

The Line (may it ever go up) demands you sacrifice your fingers!

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”

But she owns a car repair shop! Obviously she represents the interests of the working class more than some big city elitist snob. Who needs fingers anyway?

Mauser
Dec 16, 2003

How did I even get here, son?!
I recently bought a cutting board at the farmers market and asked the guy if he was the craftsman and he showed me his three fingered hand to back up his claim that he was in fact the guy who made it

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
All cutting boards desire blood so that guy made sure it met it's quota

KORNOLOGY
Aug 9, 2006
I guess he was less handy than he thought

busalover
Sep 12, 2020
pics of LA (not mine)

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

poo poo.

Disco Godfather
May 31, 2011

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar
Circled in red, the marshal who served Rudy

:patriot:

Murgos
Oct 21, 2010
I hope he handed Rudy one of those birthday cards that plays a little song except the recording was just “happy birthday, you’ve been served!”

Anyway, shouldn’t intentionally avoid being served your indictment be grounds for a judge to issue an arrest warrant? Should also weigh heavily on any decision to provide pre-trial bail.

Kith
Sep 17, 2009

You never learn anything
by doing it right.

shot:

chaser from 2009:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tjw8U0AcH4Q

Svanja
Sep 19, 2009

Megillah Gorilla posted:

Circled in red, the marshal who served Rudy

:patriot:

Unfortunately, that wasn't the process server. That's a friend of Guiliani's from way back.

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

Svanja posted:

Unfortunately, that wasn't the process server. That's a friend of Guiliani's from way back.

Aah, get outta here, nobody cares booooo boooooooo :tomato:

:butt:

jeebus bob
Nov 4, 2004

Festina lente
Being able to avoid indictments by physically hiding is such bullshit

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Svanja posted:

Awww

Gully Foyle
Feb 29, 2008

jeebus bob posted:

Being able to avoid indictments by physically hiding is such bullshit

I mean, you can't? If for some reason the indictment couldn't be served, an arrest warrant would be put out with all the usual consequences.

jeebus bob
Nov 4, 2004

Festina lente

Gully Foyle posted:

I mean, you can't? If for some reason the indictment couldn't be served, an arrest warrant would be put out with all the usual consequences.

So the only point is delaying the inevitable and setting yourself up for an embarrassing photo-op with the classic "jacket casually draped over my totally not handcuffed hands" look?

Staluigi
Jun 22, 2021

jeebus bob posted:

So the only point is delaying the inevitable and setting yourself up for an embarrassing photo-op with the classic "jacket casually draped over my totally not handcuffed hands" look?

rudy was probably aware of the technical and legal rules governing subpoena, court summons, and all of that. but he's halfway mentally incapacitated now and its anyone's guess about how much of it he still coherently recalls as opposed to having mentally replaced it with the hallucinatory legal boomerbrain fictions of far right social media

cat botherer
Jan 6, 2022

I am interested in most phases of data processing.
Rudy is a gift that keeps on giving.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Staluigi posted:

rudy was probably aware of the technical and legal rules governing subpoena, court summons, and all of that. but he's halfway mentally incapacitated now and its anyone's guess about how much of it he still coherently recalls as opposed to having mentally replaced it with the hallucinatory legal boomerbrain fictions of far right social media

You'd think he wouldn't forget

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Milo and POTUS posted:

You'd think he wouldn't forget

Republicans aren't elephants? Another GOP lie!!!!!!

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lol

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Local news is an underrated cause of Old People Brain

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

Exposure to what exactly?

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

"Dangerous" WiFi radiation I assume

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
The signal that will activate the mind control George Soros put in the covid vaccine, duh

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

Scratch Monkey posted:

Exposure to what exactly?

Woke 5G is trying to cancel your brain.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
The most harmful band of EM radiation is visible light because it causes me to read poo poo like that.

madmatt112
Jul 11, 2016

Is that a cat in your pants, or are you just a lonely excuse for an adult?

Guavanaut posted:

The most harmful band of EM radiation is visible light because it causes me to read poo poo like that.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://x.com/Megatron_ron/status/1792935847446118885

Hey he said it, not me

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice

zoux posted:

Hey he said it, not me

Dang he's so close. It's actually like charging George W. Bush for the deaths of thousands of innocent people who died as a result of military action he took against people who didn't even attack us on 9/11. You know... a thing that should also happen?

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

Kagrenak
Sep 8, 2010

Wow I didn't realize bibi was a 9/11 truther

MightyBigMinus
Jan 26, 2020

i dunno this could be like the kevin spacey video, he could be dropping a hint to the cia that if he goes down the truth gets out

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

zoux posted:

Local news is an underrated cause of Old People Brain

Youngs and olds alike love talking on the phone like a total rear end in a top hat then get extremely mad because you're "listening to their conversation"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

- hold it under your chin like a plate
- wander around stores talking into it as loudly as you can because the person on the other end is so far away
- play obnoxiously tinny music through the small weak speakers of your phone.