Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Silly Burrito posted:

M-O-O-N that spells TRUMP

OBJECTION!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Wingnut Ninja posted:

Aren't they calling their kook legal expert to explain why campaign finance law isn't real?

Yeah, Donald J Trump

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist

TulliusCicero posted:

What the gently caress are these polls?

"I want Democrats to run everything, but Trump should be Dictator"?

I know olds have leads and brain damage, but holy poo poo

Because all polls are lies to sell clicks. How do you not get this yet?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

kazil posted:

Yeah, Donald J Trump

HE GOT THE FINEST "LEGAL DEGREE" THAT MONEY CAN BUY FROM "TRUMP" UNIVERSITY

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Trump takes out his stank of papers with all the legal scholars saying he's innocent and tries to enter them into evidence.

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

bobjr posted:

Trump takes out his stank of papers with all the legal scholars saying he's innocent and tries to enter them into evidence.

oh is Don Jr going to show up?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

kazil with the jokes on a sunday

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

All the Greatest Legal Scholars, with tears in their eyes, agree that Sir, Sir, there is no case like this in the history of cases!

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

redshirt posted:

All the Greatest Legal Scholars, with tears in their eyes, agree that Sir, Sir, there is no case like this in the history of cases!

Legal Scholar Dean Wesrey at your service

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr
cant wait for gen A/Bs disparagement of the mills (not that I'll be around)
something something about horrible tattoos or nostalgia addiction or the absolute failure to leave any sort of recognisable mark on the future

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Scags McDouglas posted:

idk maybe I'm a broke brained liberal but I'd live in the Demolition Man universe. Crime free, the cops are pansies, people wanting the freedom to eat rat burgers are in the sewer system. Nude women accidentally video-calling you.

Bring the sex back and I'd hang there 100%.

You won’t care about the sex once you’ve been chemically castrated.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Scags McDouglas posted:

idk maybe I'm a broke brained liberal but I'd live in the Demolition Man universe. Crime free, the cops are pansies, people wanting the freedom to eat rat burgers are in the sewer system. Nude women accidentally video-calling you.

And all the cars are GM early-90s concept cars and tech demonstrators! Best era of car design that in no way coincides with me being 15 at the time

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

kazil posted:

Can't wait for Trump to take the stand tomorrow

All the legal scholars are saying that if you take the stand (ME!) to face your accuser (BIDEN!!) you get 1x TOTAL EXONERATION

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

Scags McDouglas posted:

I've met and shaken hands with GWB and Obama. I hated W's guts at the time but it was a free trip to the White House. I cornered Obama in early '07 when he was a garage band.

I will um, I'll engineer the rest of my life to never share the same room as Trump. Possibly for the farts but also the temptation to use my own human body as a guided missile head to stomach.

Counterpoint: if you have the opportunity to fold him like a potato sack full of semi-liquid poo poo using a perfectly executed German suplex, why not be remembered for all posterity?

Scags McDouglas posted:

You left off the part where Taco Bell was haute cuisine.

bird with big dick posted:

You won’t care about the sex once you’ve been chemically castrated.

We're not allowed to horneypost ITT, it's the same thing :colbert:

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
Tomorrow Trump show up with literally dozens of elite legal scholars who dominate the judge and make him cancel the entire trial in humiliation.

fondue
Jul 14, 2002

bird with big dick posted:

I’ve been rewatching Bobs Burgs while falling asleep and it’s really an excellent show. A lot of funny and more sort of clever writing than you’d expect. It’s not all Gene fart jokes.

The episode where Gene cosplayed as his dad roped me into the show.

Scags McDouglas posted:

I've met and shaken hands with GWB and Obama. I hated W's guts at the time but it was a free trip to the White House. I cornered Obama in early '07 when he was a garage band.

I will um, I'll engineer the rest of my life to never share the same room as Trump. Possibly for the farts but also the temptation to use my own human body as a guided missile head to stomach.

This is a better thread derail. "Politicians I have met"

I met Paul Wellstone in Duluth in '89; he was visiting the college campus and stopped in to say hello and I was there because I was the Congressional Affairs Director of another college and was visiting to get ideas (I had no idea how to do my job).

I met Donna Shalala in '90 in Madison Wisconsin, she was the Chancellor and all of the Student Governments in the state were meeting there that weekend. Got to chat with her but I can't remember what it was about.

Bill Clinton was campaigning in the midwest ... maybe '92? I didn't know and had stopped at a rest that had a bathroom and when I came out there were three big busses and a huge crowd of people. I got into the crowd and eventually realized it was Bill and he shook my hand and moved on. I was a college Republican at the time :lol:

Paul and Bill came across as really charismatic, Bill especially so. Donna was really, really smart and alert.

Akratic Method posted:

lol, this is definitely the funniest answer

It's the absolute truth! If you search for Kari Lake lens filter a whole bunch of articles come up for it. She lost her mind on Fox News during an interview because she was asked why she was against drag shows despite being a friend of a performer for over two decades. Another performer posted a bunch of pictures of Kari without the filter and also told stories of how they performed for Kari and her family and children and how Kari would show up to shows too drunk and the bouncers would try to evict her.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

I've personally met Susanna Martinez and Martin Heinrich, as far as national-scale politicians go. Both were my customers at the dry cleaner I worked at.

Heinrich was a cool dude, treated me right, we always had good conversations and he tipped me. Pretty neutral and unassuming.

Susanna Martinez came in with about $300-400 worth of poo poo at the $2.25/item dry cleaner once a month with her big fat gently caress manager, acted like a loving bitch, called me names a couple times out of nowhere, and paid with state account checks at the cash-only dry cleaner but my boss was a Republican so that was OK.

I see Tim Keller (the mayor of Albuquerque) at metal shows once in a while but really dudes just a milquetoast Dem politician.

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

withak posted:

Tomorrow Trump show up with literally dozens of elite legal scholars who dominate the judge and make him cancel the entire trial in humiliation.

The "expert witness" is just going to spout a bunch of sovcit stuff.

twit666
Nov 16, 2006

Soiled Meat
Ptrum

Wayne Knight
May 11, 2006

When I was 12 we went to NYC and stood outside of the late show where the guests walked in for the taping. TREUPM was a guest that night. I don’t have the Hi8 tape to prove it though.

twit666
Nov 16, 2006

Soiled Meat
Wow.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

:trumppop:

Amazing Zimmo
Jan 27, 2006

That's quite a load you got in them diapers
I didn't know we were allowed to horny post again

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Amazing Zimmo posted:

I didn't know we were allowed to horny post again

buddy,

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

It's going to be really funny when all of these ballot initiatives get mysteriously voted down by double digit numbers.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Frank Frank posted:

It's going to be really funny when all of these ballot initiatives get mysteriously voted down by double digit numbers.

yeah floridia is going to game like -20 at least on every popular thing, especially now that ron is furious that he's a has-been

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
That John Mulaney bit about meeting Bill Clinton rules.

Scags McDouglas
Sep 9, 2012

fondue posted:

I was a college Republican at the time :lol:

Did you.. uh... did you get better??

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I met both David Trone (lol) and Wes Moore and they both seemed pretty nice. Moore was particularly engaging and fun to talk to.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

my first roommate in college registered in the college republicans day 1 on campus

we haven't spoken in 20 years, and haven't spoken since about 15 days before I moved out of our dorm room

LordSloth
Mar 7, 2008

Disgruntled (IT) Employee

:lol:

:lmao:

Edit: I need two steal two jokes
and another thing: im not mcconnelling. please dont put in the newspaper that i got mitched.

LordSloth fucked around with this message at 04:16 on May 20, 2024

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

It doesn't get more "please don't put it in the newspaper that I got mad"

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Trump braindead, so what

GoonGPT
May 26, 2006

Posting for a better future, today!
Literally I poo poo my pants on purpose from the Trimp lol

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Shinjobi posted:

Trump braindead, so what

yes but have you heard about what a worthless piece of poo poo Joe "Dementia" Biden is

Did I remind you that Joe Biden has dementia?

Cemetry Gator
Apr 3, 2007

Do you find something comical about my appearance when I'm driving my automobile?

Speeches typically have musical interludes where the speaker just stands awkwardly for 35 seconds so the audience loses the train of thought. Come on. As Scott Adams would say - rhetorical masterstroke!

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Cemetry Gator posted:

Speeches typically have musical interludes where the speaker just stands awkwardly for 35 seconds so the audience loses the train of thought. Come on. As Scott Adams would say - rhetorical masterstroke!

yeah but joe biden didn't do exactly what i want when i wanted it and read a stage direction one time, obviously he's in the kind of cognizant decline where you call... say... the President, the name of the President before you were President's name constantly.

Not Donald Trump, though!

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I have no depends and I must poo poo

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

its the democrats that want to lose this time, not me wanting the democrats to lose because im an accelerationist!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Trumbo