Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

MJeff posted:

Should the Doomers, Cancellation Proclaimers, Little Scamps, Survivor Mentioners and Hoot-and-Hollerers all be forced to put some skin in the game to remain in Hell? It's an interesting proposition.
Losing group has to watch 1 (1) WWE show of their choice for a month (including the PLE) and write a lengthy review of each episode.

Do you choose the workrate era of RAW which has good wrestlers but is still 3 loving hours, the high-school drama level sensory overloaded NXT, or the Bloodline's Smackdown power hour and also some other bullshit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

to post in the hell thread is to be under constant attack

JUNGLE BOY fucked around with this message at 23:46 on May 16, 2024

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Pylons posted:

Losing group has to watch 1 (1) WWE show of their choice for a month (including the PLE) and write a lengthy review of each episode.

Do you choose the workrate era of RAW which has good wrestlers but is still 3 loving hours, the high-school drama level sensory overloaded NXT, or the Bloodline's Smackdown power hour and also some other bullshit

Would this even be a punishment for some users? :thunk:

Quantum of Phallus posted:

another W for super ignore users

This is a hollow victory. 😔

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I pick WWE Speed

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

what’s the show with the race war i’ll watch that one i guess

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

JUNGLE BOY posted:

what’s the show with the race war i’ll watch that one i guess

I'm gonna need you to cut down more of the selection with a few more qualifiers. The search field is too full.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

the rabid AEW fans shouldn't be allowed post in here tbh. they just post stupid poo poo like "oh, AEW is gonna get cancelled? Toxx on it!!"
Like I give a poo poo

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

the rabid AEW fans shouldn't be allowed post in here tbh. they just post stupid poo poo like "oh, AEW is gonna get cancelled? Toxx on it!!"
Like I give a poo poo

They have an entire subforum cater to their every whim and it’s not enough for them, they have to invade our sanctuary. Sad!

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Like I give a poo poo

I don't give a poo poo either! I only give love - to you - my friend.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Like I give a poo poo

drat, that's rough, dude. :(

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Shard posted:

I don't give a poo poo either! I only give love - to you - my friend.

It brings us love, break it's legs

https://youtu.be/b4Kdp3CHoK4?si=bJmQ1ct_qbBAjDTm

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

hell thread isnt going anywhere despite all previous japes about moving it, nobody has to toxx to live in hell. after all, hell is other posters

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

STING 64 posted:

hell thread isnt going anywhere despite all previous japes about moving it, nobody has to toxx to live in hell. after all, hell is other posters

Flip Flopping Sting. Let's vote em out!

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

whoops that was the wrong post.

oh well.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
The real AEW Hell is the wasteland where all the vlogs used to be

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Like I give a poo poo

:agreed:

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I’ve never felt more out of touch with my peers than when everyone was watching between three to seven pro wrestler vlogs a week.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

A grown man giddily freaking out over children’s toys weekly and Sammy’s horrific blog. I’m glad they’re both fired

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

you must keep the the scared of the main thread thread around, its very inclusive this way

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Eat My Fuc posted:

A grown man giddily freaking out over children’s toys weekly and Sammy’s horrific blog. I’m glad they’re both fired

grown rear end men having hobbies an having fun with friends that better stop immediately.

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

toy hunt was good. sometimes we would learn what anime our favorite wrestlers liked.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Very surface level to watch for the toy hunting

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

Gumball Gumption posted:

Very surface level to watch for the toy hunting

what level you watching these vlogs on?

Suplex Liberace
Jan 18, 2012

The Nxt Level probably boom!

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Suplex Liberace posted:

what level you watching these vlogs on?

Like how some people, not naming names, like to imagine they're in the cartoon I like to imagine I'm hanging out with the wrestlers. The toy hunt is just a reason to meet, to spend another day with friends

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i just like seeing the cool toys.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I watched like one out of three episodes of BTE and that was kinda it.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Brodie Lee Dark Order segments & anything w/ The Elite were usually good. If you watched more than one segment with "Pretty Peter" then you probably have a lot of Magilla Gorilla recommendations on your front page, and I'll just leave it at that.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

In seriousness uh BTE was funny before AEW, got funny again when Brodie was around. Sammy's blog was good when Marko wrote the jokes. The best ones are behind the scenes stuff. No one really has a good one right now but covid is over and there are easier ways for side income.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CgsZFyTPNY

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I liked the toy hunt because I also collect toys and like seeing what other people are into collecting.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

The_Rob posted:

I liked the toy hunt because I also collect toys and like seeing what other people are into collecting.

i always like when they bring a guest and they're initially like "ok uhm...i'll buy this uh...frozen doll for my daughter.....and also this still in the box complete season 1 ultrazord set that includes all 5 rangers priced at $1,700.00"

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

STING 64 posted:

i always like when they bring a guest and they're initially like "ok uhm...i'll buy this uh...frozen doll for my daughter.....and also this still in the box complete season 1 ultrazord set that includes all 5 rangers priced at $1,700.00"

Yeah I love that moment when the wrestler realizes wait. I got money now and I’m allowed to buy dumb poo poo.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Okay wait if there's clips of people dropping four figures on Power Rangers poo poo, link me.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF

Like I give a poo poo

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
This is how it begins

https://x.com/AEW/status/1791185600709550203

1glitch0 fucked around with this message at 01:53 on May 17, 2024

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

I mean this sounds like a deal they made with the city. I bet this will actually be pretty good for them.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

hearing the aew pop tv deal is actually quite lucrative

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

It's not like Dallas is the capital or anything. Maybe if a real Texas city was paying them but it's just Dallas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I'm sorry for besmirching you, Gumball, I now know what the real :qq: posts look like.