Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

axeil posted:

Casey Matthews has actually been, and I hate to say this, mediocre this year. This is an upgrade from "absolute disaster."

7 games, 17 tackles, 8 assists, .5 sacks, a forced fumble and a fumble recovery.

He's not the greatest LB ever to play the game but he's far from "you're better off with 10 men on the field"

Yeah I noticed he didn't actually look like a make a wish kid during the panthers game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brannigans Law
Oct 3, 2013

axeil posted:

Casey Matthews has actually been, and I hate to say this, mediocre this year. This is an upgrade from "absolute disaster."

7 games, 17 tackles, 8 assists, .5 sacks, a forced fumble and a fumble recovery.

He's not the greatest LB ever to play the game but he's far from "you're better off with 10 men on the field"

It's fun to rag on him though, even if he is better than last year. I wonder if they'll do some kind of comparison of him and Clay during the game.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Brannigans Law posted:

It's fun to rag on him though, even if he is better than last year. I wonder if they'll do some kind of comparison of him and Clay during the game.

Just put the two of them in a DirectTV commercial.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
Hi, I'm Clay Matthews, and I have Direct TV.
And I'm Casey Matthews... And I have Cable

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Chilichimp posted:

I'm the leader of my defense and people trust me to make plays!
One time coach let me cover an actual NFL receiver! On a running play!

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Chilichimp posted:

Mom negotiated her own private kitchen to provide me and my friends soup during our game.
My mom thinks I'm "so cute" in my "little uniform" just like my "less disappointing" brother.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Chilichimp posted:

Did you see what I did to Matt Forte on SNF?
I got to start last Sunday!

• Locked thread