Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

KKKLIP ART posted:

Did you get a history degree from Alabama too because Alabama wasnt a thing in 1787 when the three fifths compromise was accepted by the constitutional convention :v:

Did you get your posting degree from Georgia because sometimes it borders on good but never makes it all the way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Lotta alumnus of 'Bad posting college' in here tonight.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

That Works posted:

All of us have our doctorate in it

VDay
Jul 2, 2003

I'm Pacman Jones!

That Works posted:

Pft, like I'd go to that shithole. BPC State 4 life.

FLEXBONER
Apr 27, 2009

Esto es un infierno. Estoy en el infierno.
I went to the Institute of Bad Posting Technology, thank you very much :colbert:

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.

VDay posted:

Pft, like I'd go to that shithole. BPC State 4 life.

same

VDay
Jul 2, 2003

I'm Pacman Jones!

FLEXBONER posted:

I went to the Institute of Bad Posting Technology, thank you very much :colbert:

Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerd

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Sash! posted:

All of us have our doctorate in it

Aww I was gonna use that as a followup.

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.
i'm on tenure track

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
I'm from a directional posting school :(

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
I come from a drinking house with a posting problem

wootmachine
Aug 28, 2006

HAIL SABAN
Bobby Petrino hosed my posting school sweetheart.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Raku posted:

Did you get your posting degree from Georgia because sometimes it borders on good but never makes it all the way

Nah, didn't have the grades to get into the Georgia Posting program. Trying the JUCO route first.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
I'm a legacy bad poster.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

I had a scholarship to the private University of Bad Posts. I lost it because uh

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

I'm working on a dissertation on the metaphysical and scatological implications of the Greater Chichevache Inequality on the General Theory of Bad Posting. It's looking pretty good.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

I'm the janitor who writes bad posts on the chalkboard in the middle of the night that good posters marvel at when they come into class the next morning.

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!
I'm that rear end in a top hat who busted the curve in POST 120A: Unfunny Posting.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
Please do not suck Mariotta's dick for beating this terrible team

edit: wrong thread

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

Deteriorata posted:

I'm working on a dissertation on the metaphysical and scatological implications of the Greater Chichevache Inequality on the General Theory of Bad Posting. It's looking pretty good.

Nah you're the old guy everyone feels kind of depressed about being back in college cuz he lost his job

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
I have a masters degree in white noise posting

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
I've got a doctorate in poo poo posting from the poo poo Posters Institute located in Kansas City, MO

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

I made the mistake of going to an unaccredited diploma mill of a posting college

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!

Sash! posted:

I made the mistake of going to an unaccredited diploma mill of a posting college

It's okay that you made a mistake. It hasn't ruined anyone's weekend.

djdanno13
Apr 20, 2004

Killing Nazi Zombies since June 14 1775

School is for schlubs, I'm a self made poo poo poster

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
Bad Posting Awful & Mediocre alum here.

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug
proud graduate of an online poo poo posting university

Neil Armbong fucked around with this message at 06:31 on Dec 6, 2014

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

djdanno13 posted:

School is for schlubs, I'm a self made poo poo poster

I appreciate the fact that you pulled yourself up by your bootstraps and taught yourself how to poo poo post with the best of them.

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
I got my posting GED at age 14 so I could go straight into Bad posting college. I now have three doctorates (Bad Posting, poo poo Posting, Running This poo poo Into the Ground) and 2 masters (Smug Posting and Empty Quoting). Thinking about getting my PhD in Smug Posting now.

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

swickles posted:

I got my posting GED at age 14 so I could go straight into Bad posting college. I now have three doctorates (Bad Posting, poo poo Posting, Running This poo poo Into the Ground) and 2 masters (Smug Posting and Empty Quoting). Thinking about getting my PhD in Smug Posting now.

You are the posting autist

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

That Works posted:

Alumnus is the singular :eng101:

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP
Wow Oregon is good. Who knew???

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

swickles posted:

All I can think of when I read this is a fedora with a tassel on it.

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
I knew Mariota was having a Heisman season but gently caress he finished with two interceptions on the year.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Noctone posted:

I knew Mariota was having a Heisman season but gently caress he finished with two interceptions on the year.

He is a super good football player. Looking forward to everyone claiming he only got votes because he's a QB though!

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

chaoslord posted:

Alumnus is the singular :eng101:

gently caress

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

That Works posted:

gently caress

I just assumed that kind of error was just a hallmark of Bad Posting University School of Shitposting (Go Gighting Pedants!) graduate's work.

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe
E pluribus poonum

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

Hed posted:

E pluribus poonum

This is a lovely joke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alpha_destroy
Mar 23, 2010

Billy Butler: Fat Guy by Day, Doubles Machine by Night

Zoran posted:

This is a lovely joke.

The joke really fell flatulent imo.

• Locked thread