Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Germ Incubator
Nov 4, 2009

*Cowboy Shit*

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

It's because when he was a child his mother would cut his vegetables too big and he couldn't eat them so he would mash them up with a spanner and using a spanner is his way to disrespect his mother. Hiromu explained all of this and said he wanted to defeat SHO to stop the disrespect to SHO's mother

That's AMAZING. I stan SHO now ( I liked him anyway but yeah. Spanner lore is A+.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Pistol Packin Poet posted:

Does Ibushi even have a match for WK16? or is he still injured?

Still hurt.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Germ Incubator posted:

That's AMAZING. I stan SHO now ( I liked him anyway but yeah. Spanner lore is A+.)

The Lore of the Wrench

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

The full card for TAKATaichimania is out for anyone planning on ordering the PPV on NJPW WORLD

Taichi vs. DOUKI
TAKA Michinoku vs. El Desperado
Minoru Suzuki & Zack Sabre Jr. vs. Kanon & Ren Ayabe
Aoi & Tomoka Inaba vs. Maya Yukihi & Yuu Yamagata
Ryuuya Takekura & Eagle Mask vs. T-Hawk & Arata
Sumika Yanagawa, Misa Kagura & rhythm vs. YAKO, Ram Kaichow & Nao Ishikawa

Disappointed TAKA didn't book BULLDOZER AMISA for this show

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

"I'm going to book T-Hawk but not El Lindaman" is sure a thought.

Suzuki & Zack stretching TAKA's students should be amusing

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

who are kanon and ren ayabe? TAKA students i'm assuming? any real potential if they're getting the match against suzuki-gun guys? i remember rhythm from posters simply because the all lower caps romaji deal is unsuaul

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Thauros posted:

who are kanon and ren ayabe? TAKA students i'm assuming? any real potential if they're getting the match against suzuki-gun guys? i remember rhythm from posters simply because the all lower caps romaji deal is unsuaul

Yes, they are JTO students. Think Kanon debuted at the first JTO show, Ayabe the following year. I think I've seen them both BUT JTO is outside my expertise. After all, I'm 2AW pilled

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Thauros posted:

Kanon is really good and Ren is the tallest Japanese wrestler right now. Aoi is also a lower case romaji person (or sentence case I guess) and is super good. She's the most recent debut on the card and got the Yukihi match.

forkboy84 posted:

"I'm going to book T-Hawk but not El Lindaman" is sure a thought.

Suzuki & Zack stretching TAKA's students should be amusing

T-Hawk is Arata's favourite wrestler and that's about it for why he's on the card. Arata went through the Dragon Gate dojo before signing with JTO.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wazzu
Feb 28, 2008

Are you sure I'm winning the Rumble? That does'nt seem right.....
https://twitter.com/kelen_59/status/1477677978335481859?s=20

More fan art is always good

https://twitter.com/vDmzmzEdtsaPfqx/status/1476936846911303686?s=20

I wasn't aware that Master Wato was the best?