Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
12 man tag 7 10.29%
Kenny vs Joey 19 27.94%
Deeb and Swole vs Diamante and Ivelisse 8 11.76%
Hardy Party vs The Good the Bad and the Hungy 34 50.00%
Total: 68 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

JT Smiley posted:

As someone who's never had a problem with his freestyles I love everything about this. If they can find time for all Darby's jackass videos you can make time for this on dynamite.

their raps are bad and the beats are horrific. having a rapping gimmick when you're not very good is weird. darby had jpeg mafia in one of his videos, arguably one of the best young rappers alive. these guys are very corny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
I thought the joke was these guys are not as good as they think they are, and succeed through sheer confidence.

Like the raps are bad the music is bad the jokes are bad but they still make vets mad,

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

ARMBAR A COP posted:

You know, something really rubs me the wrong way when Castor is compared to Cena.

I don't blame you, especially since the entire gimmick that got him over was cultural appropriation. Even Cena's most famous lines, "the champ is here" and "you can't see me" were taken from other people.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Now this is a diss track

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

JT Smiley posted:

I don't blame you, especially since the entire gimmick that got him over was cultural appropriation. Even Cena's most famous lines, "the champ is here" and "you can't see me" were taken from other people.

Even in the context of wrestling, Joe did "the champ is here" first

hunnert car pileup
Oct 28, 2007

the first world was a mistake

E: not the live thread

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Since AEW isn't live we watched like 10 minutes of NXT and it's still not great! It feels so sanitized and weird. Also, I explained Dexter Lumis and how the Thunderdome crowd is coached by a director and my partner's eyes nearly rolled out of her head.

Then I saw Velveteen Dream and knew it was time to check out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Dynamite Thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3952523
Next Discussion Thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3952576

karmicknight fucked around with this message at 06:14 on Dec 24, 2020