Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will be the biggest flop of 2015???
This poll is closed.
Adrian Neville 66 13.66%
Finn Balor 14 2.90%
Hideo Itami 176 36.44%
Kalisto 133 27.54%
Sami Zayn 36 7.45%
The Former Kevin Steen 58 12.01%
Total: 483 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Thauros posted:

Honestly don't remember Steen ever tweeting anything that would get him into trouble, but better safe than sorry.

In terms of racism? Zero memory. But he used to swear a lot and as he does to this day troll certain fans who reply to him.

One of the biggest indicators of Steen and Devitt signing with WWE last year is that their social media went PG over night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
I can confirm that Sara Del Rey did not train Blue Pants.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
The Louisville date has formally announced:
https://twitter.com/TripleH/status/610476676762484737/photo/1

Bigger news is that they're finally using Becky in their promotional material for non-Florida shows.

Also basically the Team Rovert Chikara King of Trios team.

Daunte Vicknabb
Feb 22, 2005

You are already dead
I want the Ryder/Rawley team to be H Y P E B O Y S and will be extremely upset if WWE doesn't steal this name.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Daunte Vicknabb posted:

I want the Ryder/Rawley team to be H Y P E B O Y S and will be extremely upset if WWE doesn't steal this name.

https://twitter.com/EthanCarterTNA/status/610181749717475328

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Yes:
https://twitter.com/natalieevamarie/status/610503710452641792

rovert fucked around with this message at 18:56 on Jun 15, 2015

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

What are you looking for?

Mob posted:

because he lost to the US champion he has to delete every tweet that used a 'u' in a word where it didn't belong

Everyone should do this anyway. None of that extraneous 'u' bullshit. :colbert:

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer

I'm pretty excited for Eva Marie in NXT. She is gonna show all those jabroni smarks wrong.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

eva marie and kc cassidy should be the women's equivalent of balor and itami aka the world's sharpest dressed tag team

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails

rovert posted:

Take a look on Twitter for example. That's not true at all.

In that case you could start a new path where you try to convince people on Twitter that TNA was canceled, Chris Benoit killed his family, and chemtrails aren't real

good luck!

Dragonshirt
Oct 28, 2010

a sight for sore eyes

EL BROMANCE posted:

I only read a handful of the threads here - maybe catch up on a GDT when something surprising happens as it's fun to watch real time reactions, usually the indies one and other random ones that seem like they might be fun, but this thread is just so much worse than all of them. What is it about WWE putting out a consistently entertaining product that makes this thread so loving toxic? It's not down to one or two people either, it's just a festering poo poo heap of bad posting almost constantly while things NXT related get pushed to the side so people can bring up the same poo poo they've been doing for the last 12 months.

rovert

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Marquis de Pyro posted:

In that case you could start a new path where you try to convince people on Twitter that TNA was canceled, Chris Benoit killed his family, and chemtrails aren't real

good luck!

Beating the TNA was cancelled path for a while, brother

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

rovert posted:

But still post Havokgate every Wrestler should use that App and similar.

There seriously needs to be a moratorium on the -gate suffix. Watergate was the name of the hotel, the scandal wasn't about water.

Also if you knew about 9/11 being an inside job 2 weeks before it happened you probably shouldn't reveal that here.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

havokghazi

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
The Havokcaust

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

the teapot havok scandal

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I'll allow all of these.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
I'm only bummed that Havok tanked her chance because WWE/NXT could really use a female HOSS type that's an actual serious threat, because Tamina sucks and Kharma isn't walking through that door.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

Benne posted:

I'm only bummed that Havok tanked her chance because WWE/NXT could really use a female HOSS type that's an actual serious threat, because Tamina sucks and Kharma isn't walking through that door.

chyna is coming back

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Benne posted:

Lina Farene.

She's only had like a dozen matches though. No real indications she's any good. Takes no bumps, stands in the middle of the ring and clamps on a bearhug.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
And I still think she looks like Thriller-era Michael Jackson. Hoss Jackson.

I was gonna ask why that's not a gimmick but Shinsuke.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

rovert posted:

Lina Farene.

She's only had like a dozen matches though. No real indications she's any good. Takes no bumps, stands in the middle of the ring and clamps on a bearhug.

Well, if we're ever gonna reach true gender equality, then we definitely need a slow big woman who does lovely bearhugs and never bumps, so Lina is right up our alley.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

rovert posted:

Yeah but you see she's related to The Rock so

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

Dias posted:

And I still think she looks like Thriller-era Michael Jackson. Hoss Jackson.

Action Jackson.

There's a bit of post-apocalypse there too. Figures that she's in that shot with Becky.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

sticklefifer posted:

Yeah but you see she's related to The Rock so

cant wait for all the 4* divas matches then

Baby Babbeh
Aug 2, 2005

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you work with Turkeys!!

Half of Samoa is related to the Rock.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Delsaber posted:

Action Jackson.

There's a bit of post-apocalypse there too. Figures that she's in that shot with Becky.

Mad Max Road Fury 2 is gonna be so hype

Angular Landbury
Oct 24, 2011

MAGGLE.

Benne posted:

Well, if we're ever gonna reach true gender equality, then we definitely need a slow big woman who does lovely bearhugs and never bumps, so Lina is right up our alley.

Ah yes, the Yette-ay.

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.
Random NXT thing.

Who makes their shorts/outfits? Is it one person for everyone? Becky Lynch and Samoa Joe are the two most recent changes with regular shorts and both sets are terrible.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
They just hired a new seamstress who happens to be Sasha's boyfriend. He got legit knocked out and taken to the hospital in a dark match.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Ribsauce posted:

Random NXT thing.

Who makes their shorts/outfits? Is it one person for everyone? Becky Lynch and Samoa Joe are the two most recent changes with regular shorts and both sets are terrible.

Joe's been wearing those shorts for awhile now. I think he started wearing them after dropping the facedick.

I don't mind them because they are just thai kickboxing shorts that match his old trunks pattern.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Ribsauce posted:

Random NXT thing.

Mikaze
Tearsa Joy
EZ Money of ECW fame

Don't know about her latest gear but Mikaze made all of Becky's prior gear.

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.

rovert posted:

I don't know about her latest gear but Mikaze made all of Becky's prior gear.

Whoever helped her design her current gear sucks because every single part of her outfit is stupid. Even the new hair color. I feel like the mark of the millenium for complaining about this, but I looked it over the last episode and it all sucks. The boots are stupid, the half capes on her back are stupid, the diaper/shorts are stupid, and her hair color is even a downgrade. Next time she is on, pause and just look at each piece of the outfit. No matter what you look at, it is stupid (except the knee pads, hell maybe they are stupid too)

The fact I even care enough to make this post means I am probably going to die alone hah

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

she's cute imo

Baby Babbeh
Aug 2, 2005

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you work with Turkeys!!

The only part I don't like are the dumb bloomers. The entrance cape isn't bad, it makes her look like Lady Edge which is an upgrade over her bland look before.

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

I really like her outfit from the waist up and really hate it from the waist down.

45ShadesOfDeath
Sep 7, 2004
Worst goon in the universe.
Ok, so why does this one person on this forum really hate SDR? I get it, she gets praised a lot here. But rovert posts stuff about trainees praising their trainers like "HA, SEE GUYS!? SEE WHAT THEY SAID!? SDR ISN'T GOOD! Ha, I'm not crazy WHERE IS MY PROPELLER BEANIE!?"

Trainees praise trainers. It's a show of gratitude, not of exclusion. Jesus.

csm141
Jul 19, 2010

i care, i'm listening, i can help you without giving any advice
Pillbug
They should keep that outfit until Corey Graves runs out of ways to make fun of it.

csm141 fucked around with this message at 03:20 on Jun 16, 2015

Dragonshirt
Oct 28, 2010

a sight for sore eyes

45ShadesOfDeath posted:

Ok, so why does this one person on this forum really hate SDR? I get it, she gets praised a lot here. But rovert posts stuff about trainees praising their trainers like "HA, SEE GUYS!? SEE WHAT THEY SAID!? SDR ISN'T GOOD! Ha, I'm not crazy WHERE IS MY PROPELLER BEANIE!?"

We all assume she turned Rovert down at some point. Nobody on here really praises her except to troll him. But apparently Twitter people do and they all read SA idk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

45ShadesOfDeath posted:

What a weird post.

• Locked thread