Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

ZenVulgarity posted:

Who the gently caress would let him there lol

I'm sure SB Nation got him credentials.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004
THEY SHOULD'VE GIVEN IT TO LYNCH

Death to the Seahawks. Death to Seahawks posters.

Kalli posted:

Answer: "The guy with the handpuppet"

fyi the puppets are trancas y barrancas from spanish variety show "el hormiguero" which is pretty loving funny

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Dr. Whet Faartz would like to know if this smells funny to you?

wheez the roux posted:

fyi the puppets are trancas y barrancas from spanish variety show "el hormiguero" which is pretty loving funny

El Hormiguero is loving amazing. When I was in Spain, it was the one thing I would watch every night it was on (if I was even in the house).

I can't believe they made it to the Super Bowl, but I'm so glad they did.

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

its my second favorite spanish show after salvados because when they have english guests on and make them wear interpretation headsets with a delay and make them do insane poo poo they have no idea whays happening. Like when hugh jackman got strapped to a spinning board in a vulcanologist suit and they threw knives at him while shooting him with flamethrowers

you cant make this poo poo up

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

wheez the roux posted:

its my second favorite spanish show after salvados because when they have english guests on and make them wear interpretation headsets with a delay and make them do insane poo poo they have no idea whays happening. Like when hugh jackman got strapped to a spinning board in a vulcanologist suit and they threw knives at him while shooting him with flamethrowers

you cant make this poo poo up

Yeah that sounds like the Spanish TV I remember

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
PFTCommenter ‏@PFTCommenter
Asked Pete Carroll about his 9/11 conspiracy theorys. Deer. In. The. Head. Lites. looked like he was going to crap himselve. more later...

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

NC-17 posted:

Asked Pete Carroll about his 9/11 conspiracy theorys. Deer. In. The. Head. Lites. looked like he was going to crap himselve. more later...

:lol:

Apthous
Nov 2, 2014

by XyloJW

NC-17 posted:

Is this the Super Bowl where we get to find out who did 9/11 in the postgame or is that next season?

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

NC-17 posted:

hahahahaha

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

NC-17 posted:

This is going to be an amazing article when it comes out

cucka
Nov 4, 2009

TOUCHDOWN DETROIT LIONS
Sorry about all
the bad posting.

NC-17 posted:

Sweet fancy Moses. Weirdest super bowl.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

wheez the roux posted:

I would kill to be on El Hormiguero.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Supposedly Marshawn is standing at a podium right now.

edit: "You know why I'm here."
edit2: He's wearing a Beast Mode hat again.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

shyduck posted:

Supposedly Marshawn is standing at a podium right now.

edit: "You know why I'm here."
edit2: He's wearing a Beast Mode hat again.

:lol: dummy was probably on such a bender yesterday he slept through news of the fine and showed up wearing yesterday's clothes! What a schmuck. :smug:

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Chichevache posted:

:lol: dummy was probably on such a bender yesterday he slept through news of the fine and showed up wearing yesterday's clothes! What a schmuck. :smug:

He's clearly an idiot and doesn't get it.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

ZenVulgarity posted:

He's clearly an idiot and doesn't get it.

I absolutely agree. Every decision in life should be made based on whichever choice will result in the most financially lucrative scenario. :mitt:

Edit
Vvvv
I'm sorry :smith:. The new avatar threw me.

Chichevache fucked around with this message at 20:43 on Jan 28, 2015

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Chichevache posted:

I absolutely agree. Every decision in life should be made based on whichever choice will result in the most financially lucrative scenario. :mitt:

You know why I posted.

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer
http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-super-bowl-media-sessions/0ap3000000464167/I-m-here-so-I-won-t-get-fined?campaign=Facebook_video_beastmode

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

deion eating that poo poo up is the best part

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

this is officially el hilo del hormiguero ahorita

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPSMWP7SR7k

windshipper
Jun 19, 2006

Dr. Whet Faartz would like to know if this smells funny to you?

wheez the roux posted:

this is officially el hilo del hormiguero ahorita

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPSMWP7SR7k

Joder, cono, damelo.

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

NC-17 posted:

Is PFTCommenter genuinely at media day? that poo poo would rule

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009
Yes. He tweeted a handful of pictures, like Warren Moon wearing painted covered pants for some reason.

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

GNU Order posted:

Is PFTCommenter genuinely at media day? that poo poo would rule

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2015/1/28/7925729/pft-commenters-media-day-pete-carroll-does-not-deny-that-he-questions

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.
http://www.patriots.com/media-center/videos/Lil-Mayo-at-Super-Bowl-Media-Day/cb95e4d7-bedd-4dbb-90c9-9d4db208a779

Lil'Mayo is by far the best reporter at media day. She even got Belichick to smile.

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009
Sounds like the Patriots were inspired by Chris Kyle's sacrifice in protecting the freedom of expression.

quote:

The Patriots watched Clint Eastwood's American Sniper as a team, and they came away quite inspired.

"Any time you get to watch those Navy Seals, people that serve our country, and you see it in depth and you see what those guys go through, it puts life in a perspective that we're just playing a game," receiver Julian Edelman said during Super Bowl media day. "You have nothing but the utmost respect for those people."

Running back Shane Vereen, kicker Stephen Gostkowski, and receivers Josh Boyce and Danny Amendola were among others who gave the film, starring Bradley Cooper, a rave review

And we say there's nothing interesting gained from media day.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.

WHOOPS posted:

Sounds like the Patriots were inspired by Chris Kyle's sacrifice in protecting the freedom of expression.

And we say there's nothing interesting gained from media day.

There was a post about that private screening Bill got them in the bye week on Patriots.com long time ago.

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009
Sweet!

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

"All week, I done told y'all what's up, and for some reason, y'all continue to come back and do the same thing that y'all did."

http://deadspin.com/lynch-to-media-if-yall-aint-mad-at-me-then-what-yall-1682575406

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

PFTCommentor posted:

So I went up to Pete and started to ask him to explain his view's on the events of 9/11 in relaton to this report. He looked at me like he saw a ghost.

He stared for a second then asked me to repeat wich I did. He stared at me for an other second and when I asked him "Why would you doubt the offical story behind 9/11?" he stammered and said "I dont recall that conversaton" and basicaly begged for another softball from ANYONE else besides this glowing blazing truthball that was in his face.

BUT HE DID NOT DENY IT folks.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

quote:

The Patriots watched Clint Eastwood's American Sniper as a team, and they came away quite inspired.

I said I didn't care as much about the Super Bowl after that emotional NFC championship game but now I want these fuckers crushed into dust.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

THEY GOT TO PETE

NOBODY IS SAFE

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

What's different from an American Sniper compared to other Snipers besides freedom fries and country music?

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Ostentatious posted:

What's different from an American Sniper compared to other Snipers besides freedom fries and country music?

Afghani snipers don't shoot American civilians. :shrug: that's all I've got

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
he is also a psychic who only shoots the women and children who are actually evil.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Chichevache posted:

Afghani snipers don't shoot American civilians. :shrug: that's all I've got

One is a barbaric religious extremist from a rundown impoverished poo poo hole who uses violence to assert his narrow interpretation of his religion and the other one is from Afghanistan :v:

wheez the roux
Aug 2, 2004

Mel Mudkiper posted:

One is a barbaric religious extremist from a rundown impoverished poo poo hole who uses violence to assert his narrow interpretation of his religion and the other one is from Afghanistan :v:

Bazinga

Lugnut Seatcushion
May 4, 2013
Lipstick Apathy

Mel Mudkiper posted:

So edgy

Fenrir
Apr 26, 2005

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

Lipstick Apathy

Mel Mudkiper posted:

:laffo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010

Intel&Sebastian posted:

he is also a psychic who only shoots the women and children who are actually evil.

Actually, according to his book he never shot any children.

• Locked thread