Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010

Sorry are you calling my massive wife a whore?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Thinking to trade up to a bigger wife

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Thinking to trade up to a bigger wife

min maxing my wives for optimal synergy

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

move it or lose it dillweed
A triumvirate of big wives might just be the life for me. We'll see.

Modulo16
Feb 12, 2014

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."

Clearly the test is to see if B can withstand A sitting on her. If A is successfully lifted off of B, with no help or assistance of any kind then B is victorious and you should wife up B. Otherwise A.

BigBeefCity
Oct 26, 2022

~*Special Delivery*~
~*For Anime Fans*~

OVERSIZE
PACKAGE

Jakabite posted:

Sorry are you calling my massive wife a whore?

I am

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

Let’s not denigrate anyone’s wife in this thread. Whether they be taller than a totem pole or smaller than a grasshopper’s dick.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Did you marry one of your prospects yet?

BigBeefCity
Oct 26, 2022

~*Special Delivery*~
~*For Anime Fans*~

OVERSIZE
PACKAGE

Larry Cum Free posted:

Let’s not denigrate anyone’s wife in this thread. Whether they be taller than a totem pole or smaller than a grasshopper’s dick.

I'll do what I like you crippley bitch

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
mormons will sometimes combine their wives into giant superwives who are are monsters at hand to hand combat and rip your spine out with your dick

edit: this common in some but not all polygamous cultures my bad

20 Blunts fucked around with this message at 02:00 on Apr 25, 2023

Yvershek
Nov 15, 2000

and there are no
diamonds in the
mine

20 Blunts posted:

mormons will sometimes combine their wives into giant superwives who are are monsters at hand to hand combat and rip your spine out with your dick

edit: this common in some but not all polygamous cultures my bad

Go on......

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

A big wife needs a big heart. Otherwise you’re gonna wake up next to a big skeleton one day which is still cool but not quite the same.

BigBeefCity
Oct 26, 2022

~*Special Delivery*~
~*For Anime Fans*~

OVERSIZE
PACKAGE

20 Blunts posted:

rip your spine out with your dick

sweet

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Larry Cum Free posted:

You could gently caress the first type, I suppose, but you'd surely break the second one.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
Wife B seems the most powerful, OP, and if you're like me you are very weak and in need of someone who can protect you from wild beasts, birds, and particularly large spiders.

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010

Good. She is. You can have a go if you PROMISE to wash her properly after

Borscht
Jun 4, 2011
Big wife big life that's what I always say

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

But seriously: Most important in a Big Wife?

Big rear end.

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

Wife B seems the most powerful, OP, and if you're like me you are very weak and in need of someone who can protect you from wild beasts, birds, and particularly large spiders.

I had a really good date with her last night! The play was fun and I feel like she opened up more.

Highlights:

-She is looking to settle down with a medium husband.
-She is open to a poly relationship if it is done openly and honestly.
-I tried to get her to pour a full 24oz draft beer down her mighty gullet in an instant but she didn't want to because she has work early today.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

Larry Cum Free posted:

I had a really good date with her last night! The play was fun and I feel like she opened up more.

Highlights:

-I tried to get her to pour a full 24oz draft beer down her mighty gullet in an instant but she didn't want to because she has work early today.

:sever:

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010
Hmm, I’m glad you had fun and all but it doesn’t sound like you were attacked like, even once, so I’m not sure how you can be sure Wife B is actually able to defend you. She might be huge but is she brave?

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

Jakabite posted:

Hmm, I’m glad you had fun and all but it doesn’t sound like you were attacked like, even once, so I’m not sure how you can be sure Wife B is actually able to defend you. She might be huge but is she brave?

Good point. I should contrive some attack scenarios for future dates. Any suggestions? I'm going to a rib restaurant with A and I don't know what I'm doing with C. She's incredibly cryptic and our last date caught me completely by surprise.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Sounds you got a keeper OP

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010
Maybe just hire some of the local rough lads to try and steal your coin purse. You need to make sure they’re big enough though to really test Wife B as such a hefty woman will not need any particular amount of bravery or skill to see off the average smackhead. You might need to pay for that sort of talent but it’ll be worth it to ensure you don’t end up with a wife who’s large in appearance but not in spirit.

I’m not sure Wife C is suitable if I’m honest. I’m not sure I’d properly describe a person who is merely tall as big in the first place and the crypticness isn’t helping.

Modulo16
Feb 12, 2014

"Authorities say the phony Pope can be recognized by his high-top sneakers and incredibly foul mouth."

Larry Cum Free posted:

Highlights:

Introduce her to Wife A.

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

Modulo16 posted:

Introduce her to Wife A.

I think I'm going to bring everything up with Wife A tomorrow and then if all goes well I'll bring A & B to the date with C. I'd ask C beforehand but honestly I don't know if I would understand her answer anyway.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

The most important part would probably be not smelling like curdled dairy products OP

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

Is there like a certain button that prevents specific people who only say stupid things in your thread from replying to that thread anymore? Do you need platinum?

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

I feel Wife C is suspicious

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

Suspicious how?

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

sussy wife......

Vietnamwees
May 8, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Where are you finding these large, giant women that want to become your wife, OP??

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Larry Cum Free posted:

I think I'm going to bring everything up with Wife A tomorrow and then if all goes well I'll bring A & B to the date with C. I'd ask C beforehand but honestly I don't know if I would understand her answer anyway.

Dandywalken posted:

I feel Wife C is suspicious

I am also very curious about the enigmatic Lady C.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017

big wife pussy

Modulo16
Feb 12, 2014

Vietnamwees posted:

Where are you finding these large, giant women that want to become your wife, OP??

He knows what he wants and is a go-getter. For Wife A this is extremely important because she is 400+ pounds so he will be doing a lot of going and getting.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Larry Cum Free posted:

Is there like a certain button that prevents specific people who only say stupid things in your thread from replying to that thread anymore? Do you need platinum?

Turn off your keyboard op

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
BIG WEIFE TIBBIES LIFE

Jakabite
Jul 31, 2010

Chinatown posted:

BIG WEIFE TIBBIES LIFE

It’s attitudes like this that have held big wives back for decades smh

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

Vietnamwees posted:

Hinge, art fairs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

20 Blunts posted:

big wife pussy

i want a wife with a short stature and a loooooooooooooooooooooooooong, looooong

PUSSY