Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tequila
Apr 16, 2002
DRIVE BY RANDOM TITLING! YOU MAY BE NEXT!
Applied as AnimeSux

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG
you ought to get along with AnimeisReal

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Unhappy Meal
Jul 27, 2010

Some smiles show mirth
Others merely show teeth

That's only 200~ more than we need for the next upgrade, grab another 400 and you'll be set for the upgrade after that too.

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Unhappy Meal posted:

That's only 200~ more than we need for the next upgrade, grab another 400 and you'll be set for the upgrade after that too.

Make Drinkfist have an aneurysm

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
So everyone knows, late at night, like 2230 server time, we tend to do king of fighters 3v3 in the arena.

It is the same group of regulars but if you want to learn to pvp, come there. We can take you to a side room if needed to explain.

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Third World Reggin posted:

So everyone knows, late at night, like 2230 server time, we tend to do king of fighters 3v3 in the arena.

It is the same group of regulars but if you want to learn to pvp, come there. We can take you to a side room if needed to explain.

Do this. There's Kung fu points and rewards.

Eliirae
Mar 30, 2011
Applied to the guild as Pinny. Why am I torturing myself with yet another chinagame.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Master finally recorded our guild battle feasts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6jNOkxkr1I

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug
Not enough Nurgle.

Stanley Pain
Jun 16, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Aleth posted:

Not enough Nurgle.

I think you meant dick nipples.

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

Applied to guild as Lutha.

e:

Yeah, I dunno if I'm even going to play that character (Wu-tang seems super boring to me). I will be re-applying with Luthator in a bit. I'll remove my other character in case of guild space concerns.

Lutha Mahtin fucked around with this message at 15:07 on Aug 5, 2014

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Lutha Mahtin posted:

Applied to guild as Lutha.

e:

Yeah, I dunno if I'm even going to play that character (Wu-tang seems super boring to me). I will be re-applying with Luthator in a bit. I'll remove my other character in case of guild space concerns.

It is. I play as one and the Tai Chi style is whatever. It's like an artillery class in guild wars you setup a visible zone and watch everyone have to move around it.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

There are elements of that for 5 Venoms as well but on the other hand you have all these bad rear end whip moves and awesome hats.

e: Lutha be aware your gameplay is super throttled until 20+, when your second style opens up (and it opens up a lot more again at 40).

Flesh Forge fucked around with this message at 16:39 on Aug 5, 2014

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008

Drinkfist posted:

Tong: Have Zero. Need Many. One of the best Group War PvPers as well as winner school of the first Monthly tournament.

Man, just because I take breaks doesn't mean ANiceGrandma isn't there.

Anal Papist
Jun 2, 2011

Just unlocked the Lost art of Belle Kung Fu or beauty boxing. Hit Aleth so hard he was forced to log off.

Aleth
Aug 2, 2008

Pillbug
Yeah, crashed me on a crit you little bugger. I still think that graphic needs to linger for a while, though.

treizebee
Dec 30, 2011

Stage 3 oil injection

Anal Papist posted:

Just unlocked the Lost art of Belle Kung Fu or beauty boxing. Hit Aleth so hard he was forced to log off.

Thanks for being my guinea pig. Now I don't have to waste 20 yellows on it.

Mellow_
Sep 13, 2010

:frog:
AnimeIsALie will be applying shortly.

BobTheVillain
Apr 25, 2009

The perfect counter argument, coming right up.
Applied as ChillBro. After getting 4 schools to level 40, decided to stick with gently caress yourself for the long haul. Or at least until ArcheAge.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

HyC is the most incompetent inept, unskillful, unskilled, inexpert, amateurish, unprofessional, bungling, blundering, clumsy, inadequate, substandard, inferior, ineffective, deficient, inefficient, ineffectual, wanting, lacking, leaving much to be desired; incapable, unfit, unqualified; informaluseless, pathetic, ham-fisted, not up to it, not up to scratch, bush-league, Warmaster ever.

Give me back the stick I'll go bat hobos with class like god intended.

lohli
Jun 30, 2008
I made a dude called TONGSTRONG, apparently the thing is full though

Hy_C
Apr 1, 2010

All of our new guys enjoyed the fight. That makes me good.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Leaders can kick 5 people per day, so we are slowly making room.

HEY LEADERS KICK MORE PEOPLE OUT.

Drinkfist
Aug 2, 2005

Leaders can kick 5 people per day, so we are slowly making room.

HEY LEADERS KICK MORE PEOPLE OUT.

I would but when I hover over you face the kick is greyed out.

Serril
Dec 31, 2007

Mort Fun Time
Just can't resist the lure of kungfu games. Applied as CowCow.

angellinck
Jul 9, 2014
I play as chunckychen and man I suck balls :'(

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Drinkfist posted:

HyC is the most incompetent inept, unskillful, unskilled, inexpert, amateurish, unprofessional, bungling, blundering, clumsy, inadequate, substandard, inferior, ineffective, deficient, inefficient, ineffectual, wanting, lacking, leaving much to be desired; incapable, unfit, unqualified; informaluseless, pathetic, ham-fisted, not up to it, not up to scratch, bush-league, Warmaster ever.

Give BERGfu the stick and he'll go bat hobos with class like god intended.

Thanks man, glad I have your support.

treizebee
Dec 30, 2011

Stage 3 oil injection
Finally after two close attempts broken in the 40's, I get my stupid goal.

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Here's a recap of what happened in mumble tonight.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dm8ZmX7yTJU

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

But seriously let's not have another discussion like whatever the gently caress happened jokes or not okay. That was the worst thing I have had to sit through and I have heard Drinkfist rant about the Roman Empire.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Unless I hear back from more people, it has been pretty much decided what we are going to do with him.

BERGfu
Aug 24, 2010

Unless I hear back from more people, it has been pretty much decided what we are going to do with him.

I left channel during the discussion so I guess I'll find out tomorrow!

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

lol so what happened?

Been running the 'ol bot all night

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

One of the 4chan guys we picked up used ironic racism to drown out ice cream eating roleplaying going on in alliance chat then after trying to smooth that over with our mostly black allied guild went into 1950s women shouldn't hold office or argue with men talk.

lohli
Jun 30, 2008
Do you mean he just flooded alliance chat with "NIGGERS" or did he throw out something more interesting than that?

Lutha Mahtin
Oct 10, 2010

Your brokebrain sin is absolved...go and shitpost no more!

One of the 4chan guys we picked up

This is how you know it's going to be a good story. Or a "good" story.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

The client just crashed, and even the bug reporter crashed afterward so you know that was an awesome crash.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

Help me understand why my Infinity feels really dinky at 42 whereas my 5 Venoms felt awesome and strong all the way up to that point and beyond. What are the good skills, maybe I'm just using crappy ones?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

Infinity doesn't seem to have as much in the way of hard hitting skills. It has lots of ways to annoy the poo poo out of people, but actual face-melting damage isn't really on the table. That or I'm just a bad. Probably I'm just bad.

• Locked thread