Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lil Cunty

alnilam posted:

Is that what they're called? The little hole you cover with your finger?

no that's a carb

shotties serve the same function but they are the bowl with the attached tube that you put your weed in, light and then pull out of the bong when you want to release your hit

I have only heard British people refer to them as shotties though I think we just call them bowls outside of the queen's english

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
int. day.

IONE SKYE lies on a bed, frustrated. after a while she notices an odd sound coming from outside. she goes to her window to look and sees JOHN CUSACK holding a boombox playing the steve miller band's 'the joker'

Bloodfart McCoy

That's a high quality avatar right there.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Rachael: Do you like my dank nugs?
Deckard: Must be expensive.
Rachael: Very.

I've smoked weed you people wouldn't believe.

WAFFLEHOUND
dude, where's my weed?

Lil Cunty

marijuana marijuana juana juana ho juana hey juana marijuanaaaaaaaaa
hey JC, JC, smoke fat blunts with me
juana ho, juana hey superstaaaaaaaaar

Bloodfart McCoy

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Frankly my dear, I don't give a drat.

Because I'm so high on weed.

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
tobacco? i never smoke... tobacco.

verily carefree

Weedweeds

bacalou

i attended weed college, im a graduate of the california weed school, i travel quite extensively, i lived through the war on drugs and had a pretty good time during that, i've seen 'the big lebowski' about FOUR HUNDRED AND TWENTY TIMES, and it keeps getting funnier EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT!!! no to mention that fact that you're talking to a high guy. now what do you think, do you think im qualified?

Slaapaav

by Azathoth
You don't like my weed? What's wrong with with it? It's beautiful to me, but to you, weed is nothing... to us, it's just like my father and mother. Don't gently caress with my family. If you have any dignity, apologize to the weed RIGHT NOW!

Hobo Grandpa

"Trigger" is my trigger word.

bacalou posted:

i attended weed college, im a graduate of the california weed school, i travel quite extensively, i lived through the war on drugs and had a pretty good time during that, i've seen 'the big lebowski' about FOUR HUNDRED AND TWENTY TIMES, and it keeps getting funnier EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT!!! no to mention that fact that you're talking to a high guy. now what do you think, do you think im qualified?

I went to Cannabis College in Amsterdam, twice. I failed the first time and just got a sticker. The second time they let me cheat. I still just got a sticker. They also got get me high for free both times. Win-Win.

Lil Cunty

Hobo Grandpa posted:

I went to Cannabis College in Amsterdam, twice. I failed the first time and just got a sticker. The second time they let me cheat. I still just got a sticker. They also got get me high for free both times. Win-Win.

I thought you were nerding it up at pax this weekend :colbert:

Hobo Grandpa

WD-40 posted:

I thought you were nerding it up at pax this weekend :colbert:

I'm leaving now! I drank too much last night and woke up a bit hung over so I slept in. gently caress the lines to get in anyhow, I don't need to be the first guy to the Cards Against Humanity booth, and like gently caress I'm going to any panels.

Lil Cunty

Hobo Grandpa posted:

I'm leaving now! I drank too much last night and woke up a bit hung over so I slept in. gently caress the lines to get in anyhow, I don't need to be the first guy to the Cards Against Humanity booth, and like gently caress I'm going to any panels.

if they have any cool swag for don't starve or animal crossing pick it up for me

Ghaz

*heavy breathing* Luke, I am your weed *think dank smoke pours out of helmet, lights gravity bong w/ light saber*

dogcrash truther
you want the purp? You cant hamdle the pur p lmao

Sham bam bamina!

ƨtupid cat
all those blade runner quotes and nobody said "time to get high"

thats just inexcusable really

Hobo Grandpa

WD-40 posted:

if they have any cool swag for don't starve or animal crossing pick it up for me

There was no cool swag...for really anything this year. Was pretty disappointed tbh. I did win a copy of 10th Anniversary edition of Ticket to Ride board game though. Considering that retails at double what my ticket cost, that made the day pretty worthwhile.

Oh and to get back on topic, one of my favorite films:

Patricia Franchini: What is your greatest ambition in life?
Parvulesco: To become immortal... and then get stoned.

Hobo Grandpa fucked around with this message at 08:23 on Aug 30, 2014

alnilam

All of Spartacus's men start standing up and saying "I'm high!"

dogcrash truther
"Frankly my dear I don't give a drat." (rhett is smoking weed when he says this)

alnilam

Wayne holds a card saying "this man smokes weed, i have proof"

alnilam

alnilam posted:

Wayne holds a card saying "this man smokes weed, i have proof"

That one is also in a bizarro universe where it's uncool to smoke weed

Lil Cunty

Hobo Grandpa posted:

There was no cool swag...for really anything this year. Was pretty disappointed tbh. I did win a copy of 10th Anniversary edition of Ticket to Ride board game though. Considering that retails at double what my ticket cost, that made the day pretty worthwhile.

that's ok thanks for looking

come on down to the shop sometime and i'll hook you up on a tshirt deal

e:
velociraptor peeks out from between two huge pot plants, puts joint in it's mouth and lights it
robert muldoon: clever girl

Lil Cunty fucked around with this message at 17:29 on Aug 30, 2014

The X-man cometh
"You know what they call a quarter ounce in France?

They don't just call it a quarter ounce?

Naw man, they're on the metric system and poo poo. They call it a Royale with kief."

Bwee

i am he posted:

leia: weed..
han solo: i know...

Bwee

i am he posted:

citizen kane: bud

City of Glompton

The X-man cometh posted:

Naw man, they're on the metric system and poo poo. They call it a Royale with kief."

bacalou

The X-man cometh posted:

describe what Marcellus' marijuana looks like

"weed"

say weed again! say. weed. again. i dare you. i double dare you motherfucker say weed one more goddamn time

"its-its dank"

go on

"its purp"

does it look like its ditch?

"...weed?"

-BANG-

"auuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh"

DOES. IT. LOOK. LIKE. ITS. DITCH.

"noo!"

then why'd you try to smoke it like its ditch

"i didn't!"

yes you did, brett, yes you did, you tried to smoke it all. and marcellus wallace don't like his weed smoked by anybody but missus wallace

Bwee
Indiana Jones: weed why'd it have to be weed lol

pogi

Stanley: Weed! Hey Weed! WEEEEEEED! *Ripping his shirt apart* WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!

weird

by zen death robot

dogcrash truther posted:

"Frankly my dear I don't give a drat." (rhett is smoking weed when he says this)

i am he

Bwee posted:

Indiana Jones: weed why'd it have to be weed lol

dogcrash truther posted:

blinking beacon nose

birthday frog comes bearing gifts and special birthday wishes
sssssssssssssssmokin

weed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The X-man cometh

bacalou posted:

describe what Marcellus' marijuana looks like

"weed"

say weed again! say. weed. again. i dare you. i double dare you motherfucker say weed one more goddamn time

"its-its dank"

go on

"its purp"

does it look like its ditch?

"...weed?"

-BANG-

"auuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh"

DOES. IT. LOOK. LIKE. ITS. DITCH.

"noo!"

then why'd you try to smoke it like its ditch

"i didn't!"

yes you did, brett, yes you did, you tried to smoke it all. and marcellus wallace don't like his weed smoked by anybody but missus wallace

This is loving genius

• Locked thread