Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Widdiful posted:

this is me a few years ago when i completely zone out for maximum comfort

I don't know what some of those lines are. but congrats on having no leg bones I suppose

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

Widdiful posted:

this is me a few years ago when i completely zone out for maximum comfort

which are the legs wabbit

Widdiful
Oct 10, 2012

BeOSPOS posted:

I don't know what some of those lines are. but congrats on having no leg bones I suppose

i drew my keyboard and mouse for reference and also a shirt because (???)

MORE CURLY FRIES
Apr 8, 2004

there is no need to splay in public so dont do it

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

also whats the penis doing in the image

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

i've seen so much, i'm going blind
and i'm brain dead virtually

College Slice
you also forgot to draw your massive 20 lb testibulge

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice
everyone in yospos has a massive sack and tiny μpenis

Widdiful
Oct 10, 2012

Cold on a Cob posted:

you also forgot to draw your massive 20 lb testibulge

theadder posted:

also whats the penis doing in the image

i tried to keep it pg

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:
sitting on ur nuts like

Ericadia
Oct 31, 2007

Not A Unicorn

bobbilljim posted:

The worst tho was when a really fat dude was stood in the aisle and had his belly p much resting on my shoulder. anyway thats my story thanks for reading. and no im not the fat one.

:huh:

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

Widdiful posted:

i tried to keep it pg

its about the same size as a leg but less curved

shape up wabbit

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Widdiful posted:

i drew my keyboard and mouse for reference and also a shirt because (???)

ahh so that's your left noodle leg hanging over your left noodle arm. but how do you do that without blocking the keyboard or mouse?

pointers
Sep 4, 2008

Cold on a Cob posted:

everyone in yospos has a massive sack and tiny μpenis
fuk u my penis is huge

Widdiful
Oct 10, 2012

BeOSPOS posted:

ahh so that's your left noodle leg hanging over your left noodle arm. but how do you do that without blocking the keyboard or mouse?

cant remember, but i probably just did it subconsciously and knew where all the keys were

A Pinball Wizard
Mar 23, 2005

I know every trick, no freak's gonna beat my hands

College Slice

pointers posted:

fuk u my penis is huge

txt me

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

my stepdads beer posted:

is this some new garbageman technique

sort of. theses guys are 'naturals'

BooLoo
Oct 18, 2010

SLAM TIME
me on the way to work

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

BeOSPOS posted:

i too relax in a cubist nightmare, op

Cold on a Cob
Feb 6, 2006

College Slice

same, i don't even have to ride a train or drive anymore i just bounce

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Cold on a Cob posted:

same, i don't even have to ride a train or drive anymore i just bounce

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord

(also lol nice hotlinking)

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Tha whole jean jacques perry album is great

The Leck
Feb 27, 2001

my stepdads beer posted:

how is someone that flexible

the secret is the hidden gusset!

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
nice creepshot thread, OP

ShadowHawk
Jun 25, 2000

CERTIFIED PRE OWNED TESLA OWNER

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

sort of. theses guys are 'naturals'
I heard I should take up more space to be alpha does this apply to all the luggage I take with me too?

Egan Yardley
Jun 11, 2010

prefect posted:

you ever sit on your balls by accident? drat, that's a lousy thing when it happens

the day my scroat is long enough to facilitate sitting on my balls is the day i have become old

i haven't had that day yet but i fear it :(

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

http://www.kmart.com/basic-editions-men-39-s-comfort-action-jeans/p-046B795027110001P

gonna buy 7 of these

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Egan Yardley posted:

the day my scroat is long enough to facilitate sitting on my balls is the day i have become old

i haven't had that day yet but i fear it :(

there's an episode of "curb your enthusiasm" about long balls. it's very funny, but you might need to be old to enjoy it :corsair:

CISADMIN PRIVILEGE
Aug 15, 2004

optimized multichannel
campaigns to drive
demand and increase
brand engagement
across web, mobile,
and social touchpoints,
bitch!
:yaycloud::smithcloud:

prefect posted:

there's an episode of "curb your enthusiasm" about long balls. it's very funny, but you might need to be old to enjoy it :corsair:

I may be old but i have the taught scrotum of a man half my age.

Workaday Wizard
Oct 23, 2009

by Pragmatica
/ω\

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

CISADMIN PRIVILEGE posted:

I may be old but i have the taught scrotum of a man half my age.

oh cool what did you teach it

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

Earth girls have a reputation on Gor of being among the lowest and hottest of slaves. There are doubtless various reasons for this. Perhaps one is that Earth girls are alien to Gor and have no Home Stones. They are thus subjected to unmitigated predation and total domination. They are slave animals, completely. Gorean men, accordingly, treat them as such. In turn, of course, their womanhood is reborn and blossoms, as it can only in a situation in which the order of nature both obtains and flourishes.

A second reason, I suspect, why Earth girls make such astoundingly desirable slaves is their backgrounds. In their native environment they encounter few but psychologically and sexually crippled men, men whose merest intuitions of their blood rights are likely to be reproductively conditioned, internally administered shock and anxieties, or externally administered sanctions of censorship, suppression, ridicule and denunciation, imposed by those who are perhaps only a bit more rigid and fearful than themselves. In such a world, largely the ideological products of superstition and hysteria, it is difficult for manhood to exist, even dormantly. Accordingly, when an Earth female finds herself translated to Gor, she finds herself for the first time in the presence of large numbers of men to whom nature and power are not anathema. Moreover, she is likely to find herself belonging to them. Beyond this, of course, is the culture itself, for all its possible defects and faults, which is one which has been constructed to be congenial to the natural biological order, and neither antithetical nor contradictory to it. The culture has not suppressed the biotruths of human nature, but found a place for them.

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

is Gor still a thing? when i was a wee lad i read several of these, probably becasue of the swords and fire and big titty slave bimbos on the covers and there were like a dozen books at that time. I had no idea that it was such a deviant hotbed and of what it would turn into and just ew

Meat Beat Agent
Aug 5, 2007

felonious assault with a sproinging boner

Luigi Thirty posted:

Earth girls have a reputation on Gor of being among the lowest and hottest of slaves. There are doubtless various reasons for this. Perhaps one is that Earth girls are alien to Gor and have no Home Stones. They are thus subjected to unmitigated predation and total domination. They are slave animals, completely. Gorean men, accordingly, treat them as such. In turn, of course, their womanhood is reborn and blossoms, as it can only in a situation in which the order of nature both obtains and flourishes.

A second reason, I suspect, why Earth girls make such astoundingly desirable slaves is their backgrounds. In their native environment they encounter few but psychologically and sexually crippled men, men whose merest intuitions of their blood rights are likely to be reproductively conditioned, internally administered shock and anxieties, or externally administered sanctions of censorship, suppression, ridicule and denunciation, imposed by those who are perhaps only a bit more rigid and fearful than themselves. In such a world, largely the ideological products of superstition and hysteria, it is difficult for manhood to exist, even dormantly. Accordingly, when an Earth female finds herself translated to Gor, she finds herself for the first time in the presence of large numbers of men to whom nature and power are not anathema. Moreover, she is likely to find herself belonging to them. Beyond this, of course, is the culture itself, for all its possible defects and faults, which is one which has been constructed to be congenial to the natural biological order, and neither antithetical nor contradictory to it. The culture has not suppressed the biotruths of human nature, but found a place for them.

is this in north gorea or south gorea

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

can we move on to discussing balls and scrotal techniques for bicycle riding? I'm debating one of those big rear end seats that looks like a 'rroid donut so balls can just free float, but am not really ready to move on to the pastel colored beach bike

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Ruby got Railed posted:

can we move on to discussing balls and scrotal techniques for bicycle riding? I'm debating one of those big rear end seats that looks like a 'rroid donut so balls can just free float, but am not really ready to move on to the pastel colored beach bike

i have a normal sized seat but it's split down the middle so you can't sit directly on your taint and give yourself impotence like an idiot

if you have problems with sitting on your balls maybe you should have scrotal rejuvenation surgery

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

syscall girl posted:

i have a normal sized seat but it's split down the middle so you can't sit directly on your taint and give yourself impotence like an idiot

if you have problems with sitting on your balls maybe you should have scrotal rejuvenation surgery

if this didn't cost nine hundred bucks, i'd buy one

ChickenOfTomorrow
Nov 11, 2012

god damn it, you've got to be kind

it sounds like balls are a lot of work, why do you keep 'em

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:

ChickenOfTomorrow posted:

it sounds like balls are a lot of work, why do you keep 'em

need to farm the jizz