Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rick
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Salmaki Walker was a center/power forward on the Los Angeles Lakers and won some titles but in the years since has felt depressed not knowing what to do with her life post-championship basketball. Dogcrate Truther walked by and saw a sketch she was doodling and told her to be an artist.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Anime Girl woke up in terror as barking and mournful cries echoed through the halls of Olso. He looked out the window and saw that Karsten was rolling away with all his butter, and crying, because barking dogs were near by. He thought all was lost. Then there was a knock on the door. A package was on the door step. He cut the package open and a cold steam poured out. Inside was one of those big sticks of butter they sell in civilized places for 2.99, and dry ice keeping it fresh, and a note that read, "We all need butter. -D.T."

Rick
K Koke caught a touch down pass inside Washington R-Word Stadium and amongst the indistinct cacophony of the crowd, one, distinct voice met his ears. "K Koke, I'm your biggest fan, Dogcar Truther."

Salmiakki

Rick posted:

Salmaki Walker was a center/power forward on the Los Angeles Lakers and won some titles but in the years since has felt depressed not knowing what to do with her life post-championship basketball. Dogcrate Truther walked by and saw a sketch she was doodling and told her to be an artist.

the memories are flooding back to me

Rick
Windmill Slayer was glad to finally have a purpose in her life again. She'd spent years owning old dudes on the interent but it became too easy. They all were no match for her. She needed some real prey. But she didn't know where to find it. Until she received a package from Dogcare Truther in her mailbox one day, with a map, a ticket, and a target.

She found herself outside of Ponte Tower, in South Africa, nervous with both anticipation and fear, because the most dangerous prey was right in front of her. The ultimate most difficult but most satsifying to Own target on earth.

She pulled up next to him in her jeep.

"Hello, are you Ha--" she began to say.

"Oh, not anymore," he interrupted, "I go by Death, these days. John Death," said John Death.

"Get in loser, we're going shopping" she said to him.

Rick fucked around with this message at 19:18 on Oct 23, 2014

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

bump

Rick
Matori Ryoki apparently pooped in a tollbooth from what I heard and felt terrible about it but then Dogcourt Truther entered the line and had exact change and he felt better.

Rick
Fluffy Ducky had a whole trunk full of dead drifters, but Dogcore Truther was coming by the other way and flashed his brights at her to let her know a police checkpoint was ahead.

Rick

Goodbye Turtles, I don't know much about him but apparently him and Dogcrate Truther have a lot of laughs together on the Something Awful forums.

GEExCEE

The famous american hymn "Amazing Grace" was written by forums poster my new dog after Dogcrass Truther showed him how to be funny without using curse words

tao of lmao

Docgrass Bleuth was saving orphan children from a burning orphanage, but took the time while being a hero to personally call arnold soysauce a geek.

i am he

Rick posted:

Windmill Slayer was glad to finally have a purpose in her life again. She'd spent years owning old dudes on the interent but it became too easy. They all were no match for her. She needed some real prey. But she didn't know where to find it. Until she received a package from Dogcare Truther in her mailbox one day, with a map, a ticket, and a

She found herself outside of Ponte Tower, in South Africa, nervous with both anticipation and fear, because the most dangerous prey was right in front of her. The ultimate most difficult but most satsifying to Own target on earth.

She pulled up next to him in her jeep.

"Hello, are you Ha--" she began to say.

"Oh, not anymore," he interrupted, "I go by Death, these days. John Death," said John Death.

"Get in loser, we're going shopping" she said to him.

GoodbyeTurtles

Rick posted:

Goodbye Turtles, I don't know much about him but apparently him and Dogcrate Truther have a lot of laughs together on the Something Awful forums.

it's true, me and Dogcrate Trunker do have many laffs here, on these Something Awful forums

Rick
Julio spent all day at the skate rink skating to the hits from the 90s, feelling kind of bored about it, until the DJ, D.T. Slider got on the loudspeaker and announced it was "BACKWARDS SKATE" time.

Rick
Thank you GEExCEE for listing your own favorite moment because I am running out of ones that aren't redundant.

I Am He was at a pie eating contest eating pie after pie after pie and didn't think he could eat anymore but his opponent, Dogcute Truther saw how important this win was to him, and nodded, and winked, and pushed the plate away.

Rick
Woodman Wry felt awful about the way that this forum had bullied him and his Son but his good friend Dogcone Truther purchased him and his family a set of commemorative plates.

tao of lmao

Rick posted:

Thank you GEExCEE for listing your own favorite moment because I am running out of ones that aren't redundant.

I Am He was at a pie eating contest eating pie after pie after pie and didn't think he could eat anymore but his opponent, Dogcute Truther saw how important this win was to him, and nodded, and winked, and pushed the plate away.

pi(e)ng pong the animation!

the unabonger
bump

my new dog

by Nyc_Tattoo

i am he posted:

Here's the rules: kiss my rear end

tao of lmao

the unabonger
someone sticky this thread

Bwee
sticky, five, and goldmine this thread

tao of lmao

The Fresh Prince posted:

someone sticky this thread

Bwee posted:

sticky, five, and goldmine this thread

mods?

GEExCEE

bump

tao of lmao

keep this page bumped, guys

GEExCEE

thanks julio

tao of lmao

GEExCEE posted:

thanks julio

don't mention it

Theglavwen

Frankly, I don't know anyone who likes Chinese bronzes, but I have one of the finest collections in the country.
I read the first page of this thread, then skipped to here, the third, and now I don't know what's going on.

Tips to new readers: the second page was really pivotal in this thread.

tao of lmao

thanks Theglavwen

beer pal

Theglavwen posted:

I read the first page of this thread, then skipped to here, the third, and now I don't know what's going on.

Tips to new readers: the second page was really pivotal in this thread.

its the new rules thread

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN
bump

GEExCEE

now that my friend i am he is mod, can we get this stickied? thanks

tao of lmao

bump

GEExCEE

bump

GoodbyeTurtles

goldbump

Gone Fashing

KEEP POSTIN
I'M STILL LAFFIN

the unabonger
mods could we get a sticky?

GEExCEE

The Fresh Prince posted:

this

tao of lmao

The Fresh Prince posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cruft

Celebrity pipefitter Dogsmash Toother used to be a mild-mannered plumber, until that fateful day when polishthunder84 replaced his joint compound with crazy glue. From that moment on he began to use his ¾" natural gas supply line as the fourth arm of justice.

cruft fucked around with this message at 02:37 on Oct 28, 2014

• Locked thread