Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
That food looks so lovely. There's so much really good Polish and Middle Eastern food and you choose to eat a lovely looking burger for your meat fix?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Eifert Posting posted:

That food looks so lovely. There's so much really good Polish and Middle Eastern food and you choose to eat a lovely looking burger for your meat fix?

It's just hilarious.

Manziel has all these national sponsors.

Hoyer? Window Nation and Mr. Hero.

lol.

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.
Someone needs to make a Bengals version of hamsterdance because thats the only way to placate their fanbase after tonight.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

FuzzySkinner posted:

It's just hilarious.

Manziel has all these national sponsors.

Hoyer? Window Nation and Mr. Hero.

lol.

To be fair I think Hoyer doesn't get a lot of major sponsorship deals because he looks like a walking Uncanny valley

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Intruder posted:

37 points no assists :eyepop:

true point guard.

its cool to see AAC posting about something that's not Kaepernick

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

also can I say it's fuckin awesome that Hoyer is working out for the Browns. he's so Browns its insane.

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost

Eifert Posting posted:

It's Mr. Hero. It's greasy, flavorful, but...like...sometimes you just want it.

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.
Somewhere, for the first time in years, the brownsfan.gif guy is smiling. :unsmith:

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

shiksa posted:

its cool to see AAC posting

not really

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Alouicious posted:

you're adorable

One more time: The only thing you ever, ever do is post about other posters. You contribute nothing of value. I'd rather have a hundred Pop Dogs, African AIDS Cums, and Lord Wafflebeards than another Alouicious. They are, at the least, amusing.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
I don't know whether watching Interstellar was worth missing this, but either way I had fun tonight.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Both the weird secret soccer thread where you can say friend of the family guy and the people who do stumble over themselves to call him bad every time he posts, are really bad, imo.

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.

Nice burn

but you're right

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Brannock posted:

One more time: The only thing you ever, ever do is post about other posters. You contribute nothing of value. I'd rather have a hundred Pop Dogs, African AIDS Cums, and Lord Wafflebeards than another Alouicious. They are, at the least, amusing.

Keep this slapfight out of the thread please, both of you

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Intruder posted:

not really

What is objectionable about what i posted?

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I'm not going to dissect that post to demonstrate why it was lovely, you know what you're doing and I gave you a warning to knock it off. I don't care if you keep posting as long as you're not being terrible even if I personally don't like your posts

:geno:

Gerty
Jun 11, 2013

by XyloJW
Are you guys really saying that Andy Dalton does not suck dick? Are you seriously saying that watching him play does not make you want to kill yourself???

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

"10-of-33 for 86 yards and three interceptions. That's how you get a 2.0 passer rating. Yes, 2.0. It might be the worst performance by an NFL quarterback this season, and an inexcusable one for someone in his fourth year as a starter."

And I slate Dalton and thats bad why?

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Gerty posted:

Are you guys really saying that Andy Dalton does not suck dick? Are you seriously saying that watching him play does not make you want to kill yourself???

I'm going to have sex with him.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Intruder posted:

Keep this slapfight out of the thread please, both of you

sorry but that was really funny

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Between getting back LeBron and a strong Browns team I would be worried about Cleveland having an identity crisis

I have mixed feelings about good things happening to the state of Ohio.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

am i seriously the only one who sees the significance in the number 2?

you know who wears the number 2? Mike Nugent.

how many points did the bengals score? 3.

field goal.

this game was meant to highlight the importance of having a kicker on the team. this was Mike Nugent's game and ive never seen something so beautiful in my life.

yet you fuckers dont seem to understand the art of andy dalton's masterpiece.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

African AIDS cum posted:

"10-of-33 for 86 yards and three interceptions. That's how you get a 2.0 passer rating. Yes, 2.0. It might be the worst performance by an NFL quarterback this season, and an inexcusable one for someone in his fourth year as a starter."

And I slate Dalton and thats bad why?

Rivers had a worse game five days ago

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Have any of you considered that Andy Dalton suffers from night blindness???

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
As long as we are having stupid poster slap fights I am calling out rap

You and me rap

Behind the schoolyard

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
Maybe the conversation shouldn't be about whether Dalton was bad tonight but rather whether the Browns are the best defense....ever

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?

Mel Mudkiper posted:

As long as we are having stupid poster slap fights I am calling out rap

You and me rap

Behind the schoolyard

behind the schoolyard??? ohh you mean back in the landfill where all your posts come from and also, the same place where i Boned your mom

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

football fuckerman posted:

behind the schoolyard??? ohh you mean back in the landfill where all your posts come from and also, the same place where i Boned your mom

A one hit ko :negative:

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Andy Dalton is an elite quarterback who has faced some of the stiffest competition ever produced in the National Football League aka the NFL. For the first time ever the AFC Championship will be a triple threat between the Patriots, Colts and Browns. Cleveland will go on to crush the Cardinals. Then you'll understand.

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
you need to make like a clock last Sunday and fall back my man. the browns just housed the bengals and i'm very hype but also going to bed, call me buster skrine on dramamine i'ma own you in my sleep

Colgrim
Jul 23, 2009
Didn't Geno do even worse before he was benched. I thought it was something like .04?

LEGO Genetics
Oct 8, 2013

She growls as she storms the stadium
A villain mean and rough
And the cops all shake and quiver and quake
as she stabs them with her cuffs
Greg Little couldn't make it on known wide receiver powerhouse the 2014 Oakland Raiders.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Mel Mudkiper posted:

A one hit ko :negative:

I didn't even get a chance to handicap this fight but really, when you're ducking Tebow so much that you change promoters and sit out a few years what else would people expect?

Gerty
Jun 11, 2013

by XyloJW

football fuckerman posted:

you need to make like a clock last Sunday and fall back my man. the browns just housed the bengals and i'm very hype but also going to bed, call me buster skrine on dramamine i'ma own you in my sleep

dramamine is for motion sickness, owned

Notable Dom X
Apr 3, 2011

by exmarx
Buglord

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

lol

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

Gerty posted:

Did you see the protection he had? He has the fastest average getting rid of the ball in the league and they still let him get hit every play. Dalton isn't bad. He's not good enough to play well despite poor play by the other ten guys. There is no one the Bengals could have gotten last offseason that would be better.

Bengals won that game, if they had lost every other game they still would have exceeded expectations for 2011.

Eifert Posting fucked around with this message at 07:32 on Nov 7, 2014

Gerty
Jun 11, 2013

by XyloJW
I was just making fun of this:

African AIDS cum posted:

Wow Andy Dalton sucks dick. I mean maybe his advanced stats say he is good or whatever I don't care. I'd kill myself if he was my teams QB. Just an uninspiring boring turd. Looks like a dickhead when he yells at receivers after throwing a pick. Bet his teammates hate his rear end. Bengals are frauds.

African AIDS cum posted:

What is objectionable about what i posted?

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

reminder that this was called the tuck rule lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

To me it seems he's just mediocre with flashes of being decent enough to have the starter spot locked down and have a big contract, will not bring anything to the table and will occasionally poo poo the bed like tonight. At least he is still fairly young.

• Locked thread