Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Chiche what did you do this time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robnoxious
Feb 17, 2004

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

holy poo poo thank god i got home in time for the kitten bowl overtime

What is this witchcraft? I'm in Puppy Bowl Pregame.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

ZenVulgarity posted:

Chiche what did you do this time

Chichevache posted:

Yesterday I told Inspectah Deck I nailed his mother. :shrug:

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.
Does anyone else still not know who they want to win? Usually by now I will have figured out a way to be invested in one side, but I still don't know.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.

Ribsauce posted:

Does anyone else still not know who they want to win? Usually by now I will have figured out a way to be invested in one side, but I still don't know.

Be on the side of the Gronk, Revis Island, TB12, the gym rats and the hooded one.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

you can always count on Joe Montuna in the clutch

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:

Ribsauce posted:

Here is an easy tool: if you choose the Patriots, you are wrong.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

I'm rooting Seahawks because then the Cowboys will have beaten the Super Bowl champ and I can blame the Dez Bryant call for the Cowboys not being Super Bowl champs till the day I die.

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD
cheering for a terrorist attack is the correct answer but if you think the Patriots aren't gonna get trucked by the Seattle D then you are probably retarded

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

Ribsauce posted:

Root for the Seahawks to win, but all the Seahawks fans to choke to death and die during the game. The best case scenario.

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

Just saw a goddamn Scientology ad on NBC :laffo:

Buddyleet
Jun 5, 2004
The Walking Man
Is Joe Fluffo NFL caliber?

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
PUPPY BOWL

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Now you can finally get the Kaep tied down by million tiny Wilson's av

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Way happier about this than the Super Bowl tbh

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

YESSSSSS PUPPY BOWL

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

Does this get gdt gifs

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.

zakharov posted:

Here is an easy tool: if you choose the Patriots, you are wrong.

I made a great argument to a friend about why the Patriots winning would be good (I probably subconsciously stole this from a poster here)

In 45 years on ESPN 17 there will be talking heads saying stuff like "The Patriots were not actually that great, after 2004 they never won another Super Bowl, Brady was only OK, I mean he lost three Super Bowls, his defenses were the only reason he won those early ones" and our old asses will be like

"WAIT, THEY WERE THE BEST TEAM FOR 15 YEARS...BRADY WAS AMAZING....a guy caught a ball with his helmet, and Brady missed a throw by 2 feet, they could have won 6." and the 2067 version of Skip Bayless will smugly say "after 2004 they never won again....not a great team"

So it is either root for the Seahawks, who I like but their fans, jfc, or have to get angry defending the Patriots when I'm 70.....

possibly go Pats (subject to change)

OrangeKing
Dec 5, 2002

They do play in October!
I forgot the Puppy Bowl had a fantasy game and I never made a team. This will be the day's biggest disappointment for me.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

ZenVulgarity posted:

Does this get gdt gifs

Let's see if they get this brutal

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

I missed the ending, did those already well-to-do guys win free golf for life from Brian Urlacher?

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

For who knows what is good for a person in life, during the few and meaningless days they pass through like a shadow? Who can tell them what will happen under the sun after they are gone?
I'm eating now, because based on past performance, starting around 5PM, I'm going to start vomiting.

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

Puppy Bowl used to be good, but it feels way too overproduced and corporate these days. Kitten Bowl has something to prove and it shows.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!

Ribsauce posted:

I made a great argument to a friend about why the Patriots winning would be good (I probably subconsciously stole this from a poster here)

In 45 years on ESPN 17 there will be talking heads saying stuff like "The Patriots were not actually that great, after 2004 they never won another Super Bowl, Brady was only OK, I mean he lost three Super Bowls, his defenses were the only reason he won those early ones" and our old asses will be like

"WAIT, THEY WERE THE BEST TEAM FOR 15 YEARS...BRADY WAS AMAZING....a guy caught a ball with his helmet, and Brady missed a throw by 2 feet, they could have won 6." and the 2067 version of Skip Bayless will smugly say "after 2004 they never won again....not a great team"

So it is either root for the Seahawks, who I like but their fans, jfc, or have to get angry defending the Patriots when I'm 70.....

Wait, this is an argument to root FOR the Patriots?

gently caress that, go Seahawks.

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

Puppy Bowl used to be good, but it feels way too overproduced and corporate these days. Kitten Bowl has something to prove and it shows.

cats suck though

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.
Why is NBC promoting the Summer Olympics 18month before they start? It's not like people will forget about them anyway...

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Oh god Penelope is so cute.

shadow puppet of a
Jan 10, 2007

NO TENGO SCORPIO

GaussianCopula posted:

Why is NBC promoting the Summer Olympics 18month before they start? It's not like people will forget about them anyway...

Because its 19 months before they start to air on NBC

Proud Christian Mom
Dec 20, 2006
READING COMPREHENSION IS HARD

Ribsauce posted:

noted defensive mastermind bill belichick couldn't stop eli manning when it counted

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!
Game of War lovely mobile freemium game: At half time you will see titties and rear end.

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.

BGrifter posted:

Wait, this is an argument to root FOR the Patriots?

gently caress that, go Seahawks.

We're gonna have to hear some dickhead 50 years from now say from 2005-2015 Eli was better than Brady and I don't care what you say now, you won't be able to take it.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

GaussianCopula posted:

When you have this audience you promote everything you've got dammit

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah

you can always count on Joe Montuna in the clutch

w/e, Joe Fluffo for MVP.

Also enjoyed watching Terrell Snuggs rip up the combine.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!

Ribsauce posted:

We're gonna have to hear some dickhead 50 years from now say from 2005-2015 Eli was better than Brady and I don't care what you say now, you won't be able to take it.

Won't be able to take it? I'll love every second of it. Making Patriots fans heads explode is probably the most entertaining thing about football.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011

Vertical Lime posted:

When you have this audience you promote everything you've got dammit

Maybe promote the stuff that airs between today and the olympics, you know, the stuff that people might not know about.

ebg
Mar 31, 2008

holy moly I'm actually off work in time to watch pregame stuff, hell yeah

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Ribsauce posted:

This is true though

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

MAO TSE-TUNGACUNT posted:

holy moly I'm actually off work in time to watch pregame stuff, hell yeah

I'm so sorry.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

GaussianCopula posted:

Maybe promot the stuff that airs between today and the olympics, you know, the stuff that people might not know about.

NASCAR and boxing, yeah

Now, who wants puppy bowl gifs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

I'm rooting Seahawks because then the Cowboys will have beaten the Super Bowl champ and I can blame the Dez Bryant call for the Cowboys not being Super Bowl champs till the day I die.

By that logic the Chiefs won the trophy two weeks ago.

Go Pats, burn it all down.

• Locked thread