Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:

Squalitude posted:

Look up a few posts then!

:doh:

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Matt Hardy is The Best

He says a giraffe is George Washington and the boxing kangaroo Brother Nero was engaging contains the soul of Smokin' Joe Frazier.

TNA has replaced the KOTM Title with a literal Worked MMA Championship wherein the maximum match length is 9 minutes. Three 3 minute rounds, what grueling wars

THE AWF LIVES!

I'm not sure why, but...

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

mild mannered meatspin historian
Watching it again, it still has the same heart of, "let's make a movie!" but I still really think they needed to have Reby and Benjamin at least be the, "we're the normal people who are just trying to put up with this," style straight men to the wackiness. Like, just a cut of Reby shaking her head disappointed while looking out a window and seeing Jeff having a pool slap fight would've killed me.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

I actually quite liked that they tried to do other things with the tone compared to that they've done before. I mean you had the Hardy's continuing to do their wacky shenanigans but the Decay were played as straight up horror movie monsters. I don't think everything clicked but enough of it did that I came away enjoying it.

While I'm not exactly super high on the decay, I thought this was the first time they actually came off as something almost distinctive in their own right. Paint Regenerate was probably the coolest thing Crazzzy Steve will ever be associated with.

DeNomolos
Jan 10, 2013

mild mannered meatspin historian

Skinty McEdger posted:

Paint Regenerate was probably the coolest thing Crazzzy Steve will ever be associated with.

The fact he's doing a Might Morphy Power Rangers, "face right up on the camera and shout" thing was the best, next to the poison mist reversal.

Skinty McEdger
Mar 9, 2008

I have NEVER received the respect I deserve as the leader and founder of The Masterflock, the internet's largest and oldest Christopher Masterpiece fan group in all of history, and I DEMAND that changes. From now on, you will respect Skinty McEdger!

Of course I say that Decay were played completely straight as horror movie characters having forgotten about the Abyss and the lake scene.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Director's Cut
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfazOnqXlCk

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
I was very pleased with the Joe Park appearance. But you can't put one over on Seņor Benjamin.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

The only change I would have suggested would have been putting Skaarsgard or whatever the name was on the side of the glorious dilapidated boat. It's protected what - three people from roman candle fire at this point? It's earned it.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

That kangaroo :vince:

Reminds me of this old video I used to watch over and over as a kid, I'd laugh so hard my stomach would hurt.

Dario the Wop
Oct 11, 2007

Hell-Sent, Heaven-Bent

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Please don't post my high school prom photos

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Delete or Decay had 337,000 viewers, down from 351,000 the week before and down from 410,000 for the Final Deletion.

As always TNA has no fans.

wagnike2
May 31, 2007

Lucha LaBOOM
It's because they don't let the Hardy's do the whole show. The rest of it was a boring mess.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I'd say a decent amount (including me) knew it'd be available on the Internet minutes to hours after airing and were willing to wait

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

"Where should we take this photo? How about in front of the framed pictures of the people who no longer work for us? "

JK!
May 10, 2007

EZ-PZ!

It's nice of Dixie to take a picture with that Make-A-Wish kid.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Dixies dead eyed vacant smile terrifies me.

And Billy Corgan will never look like anything other than a sickly pale bullied kid who is currently racking his brain to come up with a comeback, but will end up saying "Oh yeah? Well my mum thinks I'm cool, and that's all that matters!" anyway.

Vengeance of Pandas
Sep 8, 2008

THE TERRIBLE POST WENT THATAWAY!
https://twitter.com/MATTHARDYBRAND/status/776118436942393345

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
I enjoy Josh Matthews getting poo poo on Twitter for his previous trashing of Perkins and just blocking people instead of responding. Maybe he can respond on his radio show...oh, wait.

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

Aye Doc posted:

I want Cody to look like a star coming in and I believe they can do it without making it about WWE
Bless your heart

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Matt was and will always be the good one

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

#BringBackSenor

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

neonbregna posted:

Matt was and will always be the good one

https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/776480736568225792

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

flashy_mcflash posted:

Those of you who invested heavily in Laser Etched Guitar futures on my advice will be happy to know that the price has now doubled to $60.

http://shoptna.com/jeff-jarrett-autographed-laser-engraved-guitar.aspx

This has been the Laser Etched Guitar Financial Report.

Does the guitar play well because that would definitely add value to any future appraisal.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

clean and sober Matt and Jeff are weirder than drunk and high Matt & Jeff

Vengeance of Pandas
Sep 8, 2008

Yes, he is.

https://twitter.com/MATTHARDYBRAND/status/776585486651514880

https://twitter.com/whipclip/status/776572452620992512

Vengeance of Pandas
Sep 8, 2008

Delete or Decay Aftermath

Senor Benjamin and Vanguard one are :3

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
https://twitter.com/RebyHardy/status/776585789811503104

Claytor
Dec 5, 2011

:thurman:

Dang.

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

holy poo poo

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I got the guitar because I went on Amazon and $30 seemed like a very good price for a guitar even if it wasn't that great and maybe potentially learning to play the guitar someday sounds like fun. However I haven't taken it out of the box yet, after work I will and give you a review even though I know nothing about guitars.

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009
Holy poo poo he regenerated Brother Nero back into Immortal Jeff Hardy. This is the best.

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
Matt's crying for van guard 1 and The cameraman laughing is the best.

Miching Mallecho fucked around with this message at 18:35 on Sep 16, 2016

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

CVagts posted:

Holy poo poo he regenerated Brother Nero back into Immortal Jeff Hardy. This is the best.

The pool is a kayfabe regeneration hub. In Final Deletion Jeff was tossed into there and came back out as Willow, choking Matt with umbrella. In Delete or Decay Abyss went in there and came back out as Chris Parks asking where his brother was

CVagts
Oct 19, 2009

Chris James 2 posted:

The pool is a kayfabe regeneration hub. In Final Deletion Jeff was tossed into there and came back out as Willow, choking Matt with umbrella. In Delete or Decay Abyss went in there and came back out as Chris Parks asking where his brother was

We can only hope that Broken Matt never falls into it himself.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

CVagts posted:

Matt Hardy Version 1.0 coming back would be the best thing ever, what are you talking about?

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

CVagts posted:

they'll fall into it, and then show up on WWE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

The best place that could go is both Hardys going in at once and coming back out in WWE

• Locked thread