Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

frajaq posted:

everything posted in this thread is fake

not my post, as you can see if you browse to the leper's colony :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kraps
Sep 9, 2011

This avatar was paid for by the Silent Majority.
just me doing my part by continuing to post real facebook stories about fascist america

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001

Kraps posted:

just me doing my part by continuing to post real facebook stories about fascist america

Checks out. Non racist old white ladies are known to employ delicious pastries to fight racism.

Carmant
Nov 23, 2015

Treadmill? What's that? Is that some kind of cake?

The kid aross the street from me was outisde yelling "friend of the family" and "gently caress my rear end until it bleeds, daddy" but that was before Trump was elected. His deaf dad also revs his motorcycle at midnight every night apparently no one ever sign languaged to him that not everyone in the world is deaf. The whole family is garbage really

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
There was this really terrible thread posted in a little known forum after trump was elected. It was your typically circle jerk but then I noticed most of the posts came from reddit?

Anyway I just feel like we should shut it down until we can figure out what's going on.

Hot Dog Day #82
Jul 5, 2003

Soiled Meat
I'm a liberal living in Kansas and so far the only reaction I've come across (offline) has been from a Clinton supporter. One of the students in my kids' preschool class has been coming into school crying every about trump and the election since evidently her mother is just all over the place right now. I understand the situation and all of that, but it's crazy that the aftermath of the election is something that four year olds have to deal with.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Kraps posted:

Thank God for that white woman with the cupcakes. Without her, we would think that all white people thought the same was as that other imaginary white woman.

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/nickmullen/status/796571768102260736

I'm literally shaking

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
a trump supporter broke my loving ankles on the b-ball court today please advise

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Too much that happened for me to take

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

I've heard some first hand accounts from friends that are greatly disheartening.

spunkshui
Oct 5, 2011

Peanut President posted:

Isn't there already a poo poo That Didn't Happen thread in pyf?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Nonsense posted:

thank you

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Teikanmi posted:

Too much that happened for me to take

If you're not aware of it she went to jail for this hoax. It was actually kind of difficult for me to find an original report of the falsely reported crime and wasn't the follow-up articles of her admitting it was a hoax and her comeuppance. Google her name and that's all you'll get.

The best thing everyone picked up on immediately is that the "B" that was carved into her face by the black obama supporting thug was backwards.

Foma
Oct 1, 2004
Hello, My name is Lip Synch. Right now, I'm making a post that is anti-bush or something Micheal Moore would be proud of because I and the rest of my team lefty friends (koba1t included) need something to circle jerk to.
Got a crazy forwarded political email from your College Student? Post them here.

BeanBandit
Mar 15, 2001

Beanbandit?
Son of a bitch!

Trash Trick posted:

I've heard some first hand accounts from friends that are greatly disheartening.

Actually, I think you'll find that all your friends are liars. :smug:

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
https://twitter.com/Mathiasian/status/796927355377844224

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

is anything even real anymore

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Uncle Wemus posted:

is anything even real anymore

Welcome... to the Twilight Zone.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Hot Dog Day #82 posted:

I'm a liberal living in Kansas and so far the only reaction I've come across (offline) has been from a Clinton supporter. One of the students in my kids' preschool class has been coming into school crying every about trump and the election since evidently her mother is just all over the place right now. I understand the situation and all of that, but it's crazy that the aftermath of the election is something that four year olds have to deal with.

I mean really, I know this is cliche but it's true. I'm not raising my 5 year old...she's raising me.

*awwwww so cute*

afeelgoodpoop
Oct 14, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cr_17ZCJLg8

spunkshui
Oct 5, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wt5khltTGpU

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

https://twitter.com/Middleditch/status/797371363803602944

baloogan spotted

Tiny Deer
Jan 16, 2012

Just an FYI the girl who reported her wallet and head scarf stolen was found to have made it up, so maybe take that out of your list of super real things.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

final sacrifice btw

Tiny Deer
Jan 16, 2012

To be clear my ire is directed at people jumping the gun inventing things they're scared of because Jesus Christ when the hate crimes really start ramping up they aren't going to look like the gentle fever dreams of university students. Someone steals your head scarf and wallet? Try someone kicks the teeth out of your head.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

oops ha ha wrong thread

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

http://twitter.com/NTarnopolsky/status/797554181758472193

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
Ugh, can we get a ban on all "reports" of things without an accompanying police report?

Serious crimes should be taken seriously.

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Powercrazy posted:

Ugh, can we get a ban on all "reports" of things without an accompanying police report?

Serious crimes should be taken seriously.
It may shock you, but you can't actually prosecute hate mail or calling people names. What do you suggest the reporters in the Tweet above could have expected the police to do, if they'd filed reports?

Sending Nazi stuff to somebody's home address isn't a crime. It is, however, targeted hate, and the recipient is perfectly entitled to report it as such.

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

Fiend posted:

Checks out. Non racist old white ladies are known to employ delicious pastries to fight racism.

Let's not have the stdh.txt distract from the fact that free cupcakes would be pretty awesome.

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

I gotcher police report right here

quote:

ANN ARBOR, Mich. - A woman was forced to remove her hijab after a man threatened to set her on fire with a lighter near the University of Michigan campus in Ann Arbor.

Ann Arbor police said the incident happened in the 600 block of East William near S. State Street between 5:30 and 7:00 p.m. Friday.

Police said the man approached the victim and demanded for her to remove her hijab, or he would set her on fire. The woman complied and was able to leave the area.

Witnesses say the man is a white male, 20-30 years old, average height, athletic build, had bad body odor and was thought to be intoxicated.

Note how the text says witnesses.

Number Two Stunna
Nov 8, 2009

FUCK
When I was walking home from my local synagogue today, a man in a MAGA hat got out of his pick up truck (which had a confederate flag on it) and started chasing me down with a can of bug spray, while yelling something about how now that Trump is charge, it's time to gas the Jews again. I managed to get away, but after he lost me, he went after my girlfriend, and tried to steal her hijab, and then started yelling the N-word at her son.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Number Two Stunna posted:

When I was walking home from my local synagogue today, a man in a MAGA hat got out of his pick up truck (which had a confederate flag on it) and started chasing me down with a can of bug spray, while yelling something about how now that Trump is charge, it's time to gas the Jews again. I managed to get away, but after he lost me, he went after my girlfriend, and tried to steal her hijab, and then started yelling the N-word at her son.

I appreciate the c-word detail.

Kraps
Sep 9, 2011

quote:

synagogue

quote:

girlfriend

quote:

hijab

sigh. what would your mother say

BITCHTITS
Oct 22, 2003

Perry'd

TOday I went to the dentist to get my pearly whites shined. I walked into the office and my Dentist, a proud old white man, gave me the strangest look. I had been there before so I didn't understand why he was glaring at me so bad. The sweat trickled down my brow as we stood face to face in a good old fashioned stand off.

"wha-whats wrong doctor?" I quivered with all my internal strength.

"your teeth, they're brown. teeth are supposed to be WHITE. did you not get the memo?? TRUMP won. GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE" he screamed, while holding a dental drill and throwing sample packs of toothpaste at my face

I am literally quivering, in fear and shock. As a proud latino man I can't belive he nerver of these white people. Is this DOnald Trumps AMERICA?? IS this the GREAT AMERICA I SERVED IN THE MILITARY??

I am curled into a ball clutching my iphone an gently caressing my H pin. I don't even know what country this is anymore.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

BITCHTITS posted:

TOday I went to the dentist to get my pearly whites shined. I walked into the office and my Dentist, a proud old white man, gave me the strangest look. I had been there before so I didn't understand why he was glaring at me so bad. The sweat trickled down my brow as we stood face to face in a good old fashioned stand off.

"wha-whats wrong doctor?" I quivered with all my internal strength.

"your teeth, they're brown. teeth are supposed to be WHITE. did you not get the memo?? TRUMP won. GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE" he screamed, while holding a dental drill and throwing sample packs of toothpaste at my face

I am literally quivering, in fear and shock. As a proud latino man I can't belive he nerver of these white people. Is this DOnald Trumps AMERICA?? IS this the GREAT AMERICA I SERVED IN THE MILITARY??

I am curled into a ball clutching my iphone an gently caressing my H pin. I don't even know what country this is anymore.

Wow hilarious, great work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kraps
Sep 9, 2011

heres a trump voter crying because his mom yelled at him lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtlzPUtyBnI

• Locked thread