Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
5er
Jun 1, 2000

Figuring out if someone is sexually receptive without ulterior motives.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bleh Maestro
Aug 30, 2003

runupon cracker posted:

Handjobs

so tedious

Use your feet.

As for me, I don't really mind chores but lugging the laundry back and forth between my place and the washing machines in my complex sucks rear end. Between myself and my girlfriend it piles up to more than I can all carry at once and there's no catching up. Wah poor me.

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

The weekly rear end-wiping is never much fun

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Unchaining all my children so they can mow the lawn every once in a while

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Bleh Maestro posted:

Use your feet.

As for me, I don't really mind chores but lugging the laundry back and forth between my place and the washing machines in my complex sucks rear end. Between myself and my girlfriend it piles up to more than I can all carry at once and there's no catching up. Wah poor me.

2 shirts a week. One pair of pants.

Shared between both of you.

Boom. Problem solved.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

everything takes so much drat effort

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
feeding the gimp

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

I actually like walking my dog, but I spend most of my work hours staring at a screen and the rest of my free time staring at more screens so walking my dog and looking at trees and poo poo feels great.

Also how is this thread not just 3 pages of people saying laundry? its the loving worst.

Collect clothes, sort clothes, wash clothes, dry clothes, iron clothes, fold clothes, store clothes, clothes, clothes loving CLOTHES

god help you if you have to use a laundromat, that's a good half your day pretending you have poo poo your together. Is there any wonder why most people guys try to wear the same shirt or pants multiple times a week?

edit: Mowing lawns is pretty bullshit too but thankfully somewhat avoidable.

Away all Goats fucked around with this message at 00:48 on Jan 17, 2018

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
i like to do laundry and fold. i watch tv while i do it its cool and drink some beers. its cool to sort and stuff its fun to me.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

cleaning out drains/any sort of plumbing thing

luckily not needed that often

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

Seriously though I havent given my bathroom a good clean in close to 3 years now. Im afraid to do it.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
Reading ur posts

Jk op hope you’re having a blessed new year

wide stance
Jan 28, 2011

If there's more than one way to do a job, and one of those ways will result in disaster, then he will do it that way.
Dishes are ok, I get to admire my hanzo steel cutlery.

And lick them like this guy
https://youtu.be/3NI6iu7e91Y

The Breakfast Sampler
Jan 1, 2006

living?

Sole.Sushi
Feb 19, 2008

Seaweed!? Get the fuck out!
My body's constant need to poo poo is a chore, so let's just get rid of that, or set it up so that it always breaks clean with no need to wipe afterwards.

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

Maintaining the cat boxes.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4
janitoring my bitch wifes diseased box with my boner. takes 2 hour of look anime to prime my brain with good memories before i can "do the deed" as they say in the biz

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

Dishes aren't bad if you stay on top of it. Cook. Eat. Do dishes. Relax. That said, laundry is worse because as soon as you take that poo poo out of the dryer there's a timer to get it hung up before you have to do a lot of ironing.

Mowing the lawn kicks rear end though. My wife and I bought a house last June and it sucked the first time because the previous owner was a dying man whose family had better things to do than keep the yard up but after that once a week it was an hour of zen where I'd throw on some music and walk back and forth across the yard.

spleen merchant
Jul 1, 2007
Fun Shoe
Putting things away/sorting clutter/kids toys.

Kak
Sep 27, 2002

Flyball posted:

Maintaining the cat boxes.

Same. I have a weak stomach when it comes to poo and pee and I always dry heave when I to clean it.

Cyberpunkey Monkey
Jun 23, 2003

by Nyc_Tattoo

finalellipsis posted:

reading threads that appear interesting at first glance but are already at hundreds of pages

Read the first 5 pages, then a few random ones in the middle, and then the last 5 pages, like I did with every literature book in high school.

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Smythe posted:

i fukken love doing dishes, & cleaning the kitchen.

same. hell I even love cleaning the bathroom. i just love cleaning. get baked, blast music, drink some beers and go to town, poo poo is relaxing.

laundry sucks tho I second everyone who hates folding and putting it away.

e: also lol at people sorting it before they wash. just be lazy like me and wash everything but towels in cold. poo poo never shrinks or bleeds.

esperterra fucked around with this message at 07:47 on Jan 17, 2018

Kak
Sep 27, 2002

esperterra posted:

same. hell I even love cleaning the bathroom. i just love cleaning. get baked, blast music, drink some beers and go to town, poo poo is relaxing.

laundry sucks tho I second everyone who hates folding and putting it away.

e: also lol at people sorting it before they wash. just be lazy like me and wash everything but towels in cold. poo poo never shrinks or bleeds.

marry me

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

Kak posted:

marry me

a/s/l

Cyberpunkey Monkey
Jun 23, 2003

by Nyc_Tattoo
For the first time in my life last weekend, I paid extra for the bundle service at my local laundromat...

Instead of costing ~8 USD to run the machines plus whatever the amortized cost of my detergent would be, it cost 25 USD (25 pounds of dirty panties, gross!), but they returned all of my ex-laundry (because now they were merely clothes) neatly folded in a big plastic bag to haul home. This is starkly contrasted to my status-quo of stuffing them back in my laundry basket and looking like a savage with wrinkly clothes! They also had a surprisingly short turnaround time, only a few hours. I may do it again.

Big Butt Skinner
Apr 16, 2005

Blueprints of the dummy...
Notarized photos of you making the dummy...
And an alternate wording for the banner: "Buttzilla."
Picking up dog poo poo

Love my dog so it's worth it but gently caress I hate that chore

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Who Irons stuff? I wear suits on the reg and they are not all sad an wrinkly, I have an Iron but I just think I used it to squish a bug once.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

no meds = f4

Applesnots posted:

Who Irons stuff? I wear suits on the reg and they are not all sad an wrinkly, I have an Iron but I just think I used it to squish a bug once.

you can iron while u watch tv its cool and makes u feel grown up

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

I dont even know where it came from. I think a girlfriend left it?
Like 20 years ago.

meet girls at the store
Nov 4, 2002
I pay my cleaning lady only in cash, it’s a real chore to remember to stop by the ATM near work all the time :(

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
Cleaning shower.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
walking

Lauroon Kyanka
Sep 17, 2017

*trips on a ladybug*

*dies of old age*
My dog is eleven years old and he poops almost immediately into our walks. It sounds like your dog is not getting enough fiber. Make sure she's getting enough fiber in her diet.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

My older dog seems to purposely save up poop just to give us something to clean up. She'll go for a walk after playing in the backyard for an hour before, and half a mile later she's pooping. Her record is three times in a 3.5 mile walk.

Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
Going with dishes.

I'm good about rinsing and washing my dishes immediately after every use so it never takes more than a few minutes now, but when I lived at a student co-op with 30 other people I had dish duty for a couple semesters where I had to wash a houses worth of dishes over the course of 2 hours (and sometimes longer).

That poo poo just fucks with your back after a while. You're hunched over for pretty much the entire time because sinks are apparently built for people who are 4' tall, there's gross food matter everywhere and if a dish of like... chili or anything with some kind of a sauce has been left out all day it gets caked as poo poo to the dish and you have to scrub the gently caress out of it to get it off even if it's been soaked, and even with a Hobart you still have to do all that poo poo 'cause all that thing does is sanitize.

I'd much rather mow a lawn or sweep and mop the house than clean a bunch of other peoples dishes.

[edit] yah I don't get the laundry hate. I just throw everything in together on cold, go back in an hour to transfer to the dryer, come back in another hour to pull out, and then put everything where they're supposed to be while watching something on TV and having a beer. It's easy minimal effort poo poo. I'm pretty sure the "having to separate things" thing is a lie.

Jesus Christ fucked around with this message at 10:49 on Jan 17, 2018

Dog Jones
Nov 4, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Jesus Christ posted:

Going with dishes.

I'm good about rinsing and washing my dishes immediately after every use so it never takes more than a few minutes now, but when I lived at a student co-op with 30 other people I had dish duty for a couple semesters where I had to wash a houses worth of dishes over the course of 2 hours (and sometimes longer).

That poo poo just fucks with your back after a while. You're hunched over for pretty much the entire time because sinks are apparently built for people who are 4' tall, there's gross food matter everywhere and if a dish of like... chili or anything with some kind of a sauce has been left out all day it gets caked as poo poo to the dish and you have to scrub the gently caress out of it to get it off even if it's been soaked, and even with a Hobart you still have to do all that poo poo 'cause all that thing does is sanitize.

I'd much rather mow a lawn or sweep and mop the house than clean a bunch of other peoples dishes.

Haha, imagine they hosed the whole bible up forever by having Jesus Christ say this post.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
whatever its called when ur not cumming

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
oh also not having to ever wipe your rear end in a top hat even after taco bell shits

lazorexplosion
Mar 19, 2016

lawns are just the worst

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bitterandtwisted
Sep 4, 2006

Dishes pissed me off enough that I moved my fridge to the spare bedroom so I could fit in a dishwasher.

• Locked thread