Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

joke_explainer

A basketball is a type of orb that is beloved by all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

joke_explainer posted:

A basketball is a type of orb that is beloved by all.

Not by short men with big dreams, for them the basketball is an orb of cruel mockery.

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
A good orb is just a sphere, and a sphere is no orb of mine.

google THIS

"An orb in sphere's clothing," as the expression goes.

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
The plum seems like the only good orb, but then you remember it smuggles another evil orb within it. You are the worst of them all, Plum, for you betrayed me.

lol but

body is a dinosaur
orbs are mysterious and may contain other, larger orbs

Only registered members can see post attachments!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I eat orbs for breakfast.

google THIS

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I eat orbs for breakfast.

Oops! All Orbs

Goons Are Gifts

Oorbs

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

now slow down and consider this: A Good Orb

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

now slow down and consider this: A Good Orb

The Weed Orb

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
when god closes a doorb he opens a windorb

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

yeah, but have you ever had Texas-style, slow-roasted orb? delicious. *does the kissing fingers thing and then immediately collapses into a singularity*

poverty goat

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

frick, the orbs are taking over

they're everywhere, disguised as completely innocuous things like bread and nice fruit

Manifisto

hamjobs posted:

frick, the orbs are taking over

they're everywhere, disguised as completely innocuous things like bread and nice fruit

actually this is why humans need to eat, we needed a way to destroy the orbs

ty nesamdoom!

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude
NASA just discovered that we LIVE on an ORB!

<3 <3 Vanisher

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Uxzuigal posted:

NASA just discovered that we LIVE on an ORB!

Fake news, everyone knows the Earth is a pizza, which is effectively a soup in a bread bowl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uxzuigal

Chill Berserker Dude

hamjobs posted:

Fake news, everyone knows the Earth is a pizza, which is effectively a soup in a bread bowl

That is what the New World Orber wants you to think!

<3 <3 Vanisher