Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

time to betray

:judas:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
:judas::judas::judas:

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
:judas::judas:

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

juice

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!
160 :judas: on page 2.

Also as much as 285 dollars pledged so far if we keep up the pace of judas-posting. That's in less than 48 hours, thanks everyone!

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Why are we throwing around alt-right terms in a thread raising money for LGBT people? :psyduck:

(:judas:)

NULL_SIGNAL
Feb 19, 2013

Rarity posted:

Why are we throwing around alt-right terms in a thread raising money for LGBT people? :psyduck:

(:judas:)

because cuck angles are Good poo poo™

(surely it was intended in the wrestling context and not the alt-right vernacular, oh god why is there a wrestling context for "cuck")

:judas::judas::judas::judas:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

NULL_SIGNAL posted:

because cuck angles are Good poo poo™

(surely it was intended in the wrestling context and not the alt-right vernacular, oh god why is there a wrestling context for "cuck")

Oh yeah, that makes a lot of sense! (I just woke up after a night of lovely sleep so I guess my mind was the :judas: in my mind all along)

Punch McLightning
Sep 19, 2005

you know what that means

Grimey Drawer
Yeah, I was just referencing the current WWE storyline trend.

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!
If we get 20 dollars or more in donations by end of the weekend I will post a picture of my dogs, if we get 50 dollars more a video of my dogs playing set to "Judas," and if we get to another $100 by end of the weekend I will dress one of them as the Painmaker and post that picture.

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
I just donated 25 bucks to the trans life line. fozzy is bad. i’m not typing the word.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Thank you :)

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
real talk i think this is a good thing op is doing and poo poo like this is why i like posting here. i just won’t engage in the fun right now because this song is really bad and you’ve all lost your minds.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

WatermelonGun posted:

real talk i think this is a good thing op is doing and poo poo like this is why i like posting here. i just won’t engage in the fun right now because this song is really bad and you’ve all lost your minds.

Lookat the :judas: over here.

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!

WatermelonGun posted:

You did a good thing but said a bad thing, so I'm torn. But thanks for your donation!

Here are the dogs. Charlie is the brown one and watches AEW but Kevin goes to bed at 8.

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!
Here's a judas for every year old they are

:judas: :judas: :judas: :judas: :judas: :judas: :judas: :judas: :judas: :judas:

Hefty Leftist
Jun 26, 2011

"You know how vodka or whiskey are distilled multiple times to taste good? It's the same with shit. After being digested for the third time shit starts to taste reeeeeeaaaally yummy."

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

Accident Underwater posted:

You did a good thing but said a bad thing, so I'm torn. But thanks for your donation!

Here are the dogs. Charlie is the brown one and watches AEW but Kevin goes to bed at 8.

:judas::judas::judas::judas::judas:
:swoon: Corgis! :swoon:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

I :judas:ed

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Thought I'd donate to the rovert project instead

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Birds revere you and consider you one of their own.

You are welcome in their holy places.
:judas: Iscariot (/ˈdʒuːdəs ɪˈskærɪət/; Biblical Hebrew: יהודה‎, romanized: Yehûdâh, lit. 'God is praised'; Greek: Ὶούδας Ὶσκαριώτης) (died c. 30 – c. 33 AD) was a disciple and one of the original Twelve Disciples of Jesus Christ. According to all four canonical gospels, :judas: betrayed Jesus to the Sanhedrin in the Garden of Gethsemane by kissing him and addressing him as "rabbi" to reveal his identity to the crowd who had come to arrest him. His name is often used synonymously with betrayal or treason. :judas:'s epithet Iscariot most likely means he came from the village of Kerioth, but this explanation is not universally accepted and many other possibilities have been suggested.

The Gospel of Mark, the earliest gospel, gives no motive for :judas:'s betrayal, but does present Jesus predicting it at the Last Supper, an event also described in all the later gospels. The Gospel of Matthew 26:15 states that :judas: committed the betrayal in exchange for thirty pieces of silver. The Gospel of Luke 22:3 and the Gospel of John 13:27 suggest that he was possessed by Satan. According to Matthew 27:1–10, after learning that Jesus was to be crucified, :judas: attempted to return the money he had been paid for his betrayal to the chief priests and committed suicide by hanging. The priests used the money to buy a field to bury strangers in, which was called the "Field of Blood" because it had been bought with blood money. The Book of Acts 1:18 quotes Peter as saying that :judas: used the money to buy the field himself and, he "[fell] headlong... burst asunder in the midst, and all his bowels gushed out." His place among the Twelve Apostles was later filled by Matthias.

Due to his notorious role in all the gospel narratives, :judas: remains a controversial figure in Christian history. For instance, :judas:'s betrayal is seen as setting in motion the events that led to Jesus's crucifixion and resurrection, which, according to traditional Christian theology, brought salvation to humanity. The Gnostic Gospel of :judas: – rejected by the mainstream Church as heretical – praises :judas: for his role in triggering humanity's salvation and exalts :judas: as the best of the apostles. Since the Middle Ages, :judas: has sometimes been portrayed as a personification of the Jewish people and his betrayal has been used to justify Christian antisemitism.

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!

flashy_mcflash posted:

Thought I'd donate to the rovert project instead

Lmao the comment.

That counts for our total btw.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
These charities are about to get very confused by all the people dropping :judas: references in their donation notes

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!
Number 2:

https://twitter.com/Hey_Brian/status/1186012981714399233?s=19

Another $45 and I will dress one up as Jericho.

:judas: :judas: :judas:

Insertnamehere31
Jan 23, 2012

This could be the most one-sided fight since 1973 when Ali faced an eighty-foot tall mechanical Joe Frazier. My memory isn't what it used to be, but I think the entire Earth was destroyed.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Rarity posted:

These charities are about to get very confused by all the people dropping :judas: references in their donation notes

Not gonna lie I had some minor anxiety over whether they thought mine was some kind of threat or, more likely, a cry for help.

I guess in hindsight the latter isn't totally false.

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

:judas::judas:[img]https://i.imgur.com/yJmd89p.png[/url][/img]:judas:

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

li....ligma judas

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!
This is only relevant if anyone wants to donate to his campaign in the name of Judas but last night I got a pictures with Bernie and AOC with my LIJ hat on and my wife had her Matt Cross shirt. Both are very nice. AOC reps my neighborhood, she chatted with my daughter for a couple of minutes about the Bronx Zoo.

https://twitter.com/Hey_Brian/status/1185720035781857280?s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

HulkaMatt posted:

li....ligma judas

Who is Steve Jobs?