Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I'm not rooting for a clown.

Oh I'm rooting for this music.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Three pages after the opening match makes this thread better than any RAW thread for the last several months

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

THE SHIN KICK

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Hmm, maybe she's one of those fabled good wrestling clowns

AK-47
Jul 10, 2001

Raggedy Ann with the brutal shin kicks

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

Gumball Gumption posted:

Hmm, maybe she's one of those fabled good wrestling clowns

she's great, we love her.

although this is the thoughts on every member of the roster.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Yeah Pom is great.

her finisher owns and I hope we see it.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Haruna Neko is substantially shorter than Nodoka, who is tiny, and Shoko Nakajima, who is a 147cm tall kaiju

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I love trying to guess which team is going to work heel and I was so wrong. This is great

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Neodoomium posted:

Haruna Neko is substantially shorter than Nodoka, who is tiny, and Shoko Nakajima, who is a 147cm tall kaiju

yeah, cats are very small on average.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

It's pretty rare for anyone in TJPW to work heel specifically. Much of the roster will wrestle with an edge in certain circumstances and Hyper Misao is a superhero that cheats constantly. You'll probably also see Yuka work as close to heel as things get since Mizuki is a sympathy magnet

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

These shin kicks

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Neodoomium posted:

It's pretty rare for anyone in TJPW to work heel specifically. Much of the roster will wrestle with an edge in certain circumstances and Hyper Misao is a superhero that cheats constantly. You'll probably also see Yuka work as close to heel as things get since Mizuki is a sympathy magnet

Also because Yuka is a monster heel.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Gumball Gumption posted:

These shin kicks

whenever she has a singles match it will be worked entirely around dodging shin kicks and it owns extremely hard.

J-Ro
Jul 26, 2005

Child Of The Revolution

Neodoomium posted:

You'll probably also see Yuka work as close to heel as things get since Mizuki is a sympathy magnet

I really hope we get heel Yuka tonight because that was a revelation first time I saw her work like that.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Haruna: 4'8" (143cm)
Nodoka: 4'9" (145cm)
Shoko: 4'10" (147cm)

Chris Brookes: 6'4" (193cm)

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

MAHIRO STRONG

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

karmicknight posted:

Also because Yuka is a monster heel.

Yuka is an INCREDIBLE heel, but in that "mischievous genie" sense. I can't wait to see it.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Neodoomium posted:

Yuka is an INCREDIBLE heel, but in that "mischievous genie" sense. I can't wait to see it.

yes, the Djinn are monsters.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

PRODUCTION VAAAAAAAAAAAAAALUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
A VIDEO PACKAGE FOR THE INTERNATIONAL PRINCESS OF PRINCESS TOURNAMENT

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

ItohRespectArmy posted:

PRODUCTION VAAAAAAAAAAAAAALUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Someone at Cyber Agent hit the button a couple of times.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

sanshiro takagi sighed and unsheathed his giant bag of money.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Mirai realizing the awesome power of the lariat is the best

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

who's gonna top

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Who will win the rights to lose to Kamiyu in the finals?

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

i know we always ask if cody will blade but the real question is will deathmatch fan hikari noa blade.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

I picture her lobbying Takagi to blade at every show and he just sighs.

This is the origin of the "I want to hit Takagi with the DDT Van" stance Hikari has taken

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Hikari is so offended she's can't pose.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

its time for extremely sick looking hikari submissions

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I like this woman who's good at stretching people

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Hikari Noa is really going to perform two songs and wrestle in both the semi- and finals of the International Princess of Princess tournament isn't she?

I hope so because it's great.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Gumball Gumption posted:

I like this woman who's good at stretching people

she's awesome.

karmicknight posted:

Hikari Noa is really going to perform two songs and wrestle in both the semi- and finals of the International Princess of Princess tournament isn't she?

I hope so because it's great.

it'd be an insane feat, i hope she does it.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

this match is insane btw

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

ItohRespectArmy posted:

this match is insane btw

It's so loving cool. I swear to god.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
ROPE BREAK gently caress YEAH

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
holy poo poo

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

ItohRespectArmy posted:

it'd be an insane feat, i hope she does it.

SHE'S DOING IT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Wild